Breathe Easy, Rest In Peace

la.petite

th_cheerup.gif
i'm so sorry for your loss.
may your love rest in peace.
i'm sure you'll meet again someday
yes.gif

xbuttonsx

I'm very sorry for your loss. I have cystic fibrosis myself so I know the daily struggle. Despite being such an awful disease, the spirit of the people living with it is amazing. Just know he was very lucky to be loved by you. Your pictures are so so cute.

VDUB*BELLA

Thank you for sharing your beautiful pictures with us. My sincere condolences for your loss. I cant even imagine bearing a loss so profound that you must be going through.

May he rest in peace

Glassdoll

i'm so sorry for ur loss, my heart goes out to u. I hope u feel better soon, take care of urself and remember all the good times u shared with him, and slowly, time will heal.

May he rest in peace.

lizardprincesa

I am so terribly sorry for your loss, and you are in my thoughts and prayers.

Words are inadequate, but please feel the love being sent to you from
people's Hearts, everywhere.

oulala

May all your happy memories ease your pain, even if only a bit.

I am so deeply sorry.
cry.gif
Please take good care of yourself during this time and be close to the people who love you. My heart breaks for you.

MACJunkie57

I really can't say how sorry I am for your loss, my heart goes out to you. You two look beautiful together and you're right, you will see him again in a heartbeat. He's still always going to be in your heart

Debbie

I'm trying really hard to fight my tears right now. God Bless the two of you...such a beautiful couple.

Rouaa

I'm so sorry for your loss. I can really see how much love you had/have for each other.
Hope you feel better. And just so you know... He is still with you.
My heart goes out to you and everybody that have lost someone.
Hugs.

Moppit

I'm so sorry for your loss. The memories you have in your heart will keep him with you forever.

Kuuipo

I'm sorry. That made me cry...to lose your soulmate....I can empathize. The rest of your life, they live in you with your memories.

pepe

I cannot imagine how hard it must be, and no words can express how sorry I feel for your loss. Keep your head high and always remember that he's looking over you and guarding you as your guardian angel. Be happy as much as he would love you to be, he would never want to see you cry. He will always be in your heart and when time comes you will both be reunited.