Breathe Easy, Rest In Peace

Patricia

i'm seriously crying after seeing these pictures, i really hope you can get over this soon, at least now you know he's not in pain

my love and support goes to you
heart.gif

chameleonmary

Sweetheart, having lost someone close to me I can understand what you are going through. I hope your love for him keeps you strong and don't forget the beautiful times you had together. It may sound weird at the moment but one day you will feel that nothing is worse than your loved one suffering and in pain - he is in a better place. If you ever want to chat or rant, please feel free to PM me.

NutMeg

My heart goes out to you. I hope you have a good support system to get you through this pain. I promise, although it never really goes away it does get more bearable with time. Don't be afraid of your emotions while you are recovering, even if they don't seem to make sense, and be sure to go easy on yourself. *hugs*

Mandypaul

I am so sorry for your loss, just try and stay strong and as you said you will meet up again one day, and it will seem like you have never been apart. My thoughts are with you x

V15U4L_3RR0R

Those pictures are great and definitely a good positive way to remember him. *huggles*. It's hard to lose a loved one but I imagine he will have gone to a beautiful place as he looked so happy with you.

hawaiian_mele

I just have to thank you all for all your kind, loving and supportive words! I never thought this post would get the reaction that it did but it has been absolutely wonderful! It's so heartwarming to see how loving and supportive complete strangers are, although after this, I now feel a special bond with all of you. Thank you all so much! Really, thank you!

CantAffordMAC

Oh my God. I am so terribly sorry for your loss. If you ever ever need to talk I will listen. My heart goes out to you. God bless you with strength.
th_cheerup.gif

Dawn

Administrator
Staff member
Thank you for sharing those lovely pictures with us.
I am so sorry for your loss.
th_hug.gif

Lily_Lyla

He obviously loved you an immense amount, and he still does.
I'm so sorry, I can't imagine how you must be feeling but he'll be there looking after you in future.
I seriously came close to crying, the pictures are gorgeous.
*hugs*

c00ki312

sorry for your loss,it must be pretty hard. those pics look great. things like that make me tear. thanx for sharing.

Willa

My eyes are full of tears, I am very sorry for your loss.
He looked very in love with you
I am sure he is looking for you up there
winks.gif

th_cheerup.gif

kittenluvsmac

What lovely pictures. I send you my deepest sympathy. I pray you will find strength and peace during this difficult time.

M.A.C_Addiction

My thoughts and prayers go out to you. Reading this made my eyes tear up.
I recently lost my father. It's not easy losing a loved one. Your heart will take time to heal, as mine did and is slowly still healing. Stay strong. Just remember of all the good times you had together. Our loved ones are watching us from above and no longer suffering, waiting for us to be reunited once again. Again hun, my thoughts are with you.
th_hug.gif