Britney Spears Misses Deposition - Again

Mandypaul

It should be blatantly obvious by now to every one - even the most diehard Unfitney fans - that Britney Spears has zero respect for the law and little love for her kids.
The trainwreck's lawyer's slyly arranged for her to have her court-ordered deposition on Wednesday, when the aftermath of the New Year's holiday would hopefully distract attention away from her legal requirements.
In typical Britney mode, Spears decided not to show to the deposition.
This is the FIFTH time that Spears has missed her court-appointed deposition!
Last time, she blamed anxiety.
What will her excuse be this time?????
This latest incident was the straw that broke the camel's back for Britney and her lawyers, who filed a motion to quit her legal team after her latest no show.
Who will be stupid enough to tarnish their law firm's rep and take on Britney as a client next????
Someone desperate for money and attention!

source perez hilton

Dizzy

It really makes me wonder if she even wants her kids or if she just doesn't want Federline to "win" in court.

Mandypaul

You know what i dont understand also is the judge he has gave her so many chances to come to court, and he keeps giving her another chance its grrr treat her the same as anybody else if she doesnt turn up then do something about it.

Also her lawyers have just quit.. smart to get away from her now

NubianHoneii

you know .. if she wasn't B.spears ... she would be in jail and have her kids legally in the system ready for adoption by now.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
Rarely do I say someone *NEEDS* medication.

Yeah; give her a drip!

purrtykitty

She's an effing IDIOT!! If she ain't a posterchild for needing a license to breed, I don't know who is.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
The dress is backless.

Hmm, I don't think I'd wear last night's party dress to a court proceeding where I'm trying to get my kids back.

Mandypaul

Britney Spears was rushed to the emergency room on Thursday night after a stand-off with police.

Cops were called to the trainwreck's house after she refused to hand over custody of her kids to Kevin Federline's bodyguard.

The showdown lasted almost FOUR hours and K-Fed showed up, as did his lawyer and a representative for Spears law firm, you know, the ones that want to quit.

Police have said that Spears was discovered to be under the influence of an unknown substance.

Thankfully the children are back with K-Fed now and Spears will be held for psychiatric evaluation at the hospital.

Hopefully the court will order Britney to undergo 30 days - or more - of mental evaluation.

Update: Spears was taken to Cedars Medical Center, we're hearing

purrtykitty

Here's the latest baby-mama drama...with video!!

Britney in Shocking Custody Showdown, Taken To Psych Hospital — New Photos and Video! | Britney Spears | POPSUGAR - Celebrity Gossip & News.
th_crazy.gif

Dizzy

TMZ is saying that her youngest, Jayden, was taken to the hospital as well.

Really hope nothing happened to him. Poor kid.

lsperry

Quote:
Originally Posted by purrtykitty
Rarely do I think termination of parental rights is appropriate, but if she keeps this up...

I agree....the warning signs are all over the place....please, let's hope the authorities wake up so that these kids will not be placed in harm's way with Brit....I agree w/the 30-day stay -- is she aiming to be an Anna Nicole -- Go out pretty (*cough*) and young?

*Stargazer*

I stand by my statements (that I've made here before) that I think she is suffering from PPD or possible even PPP. I think she needs psychiatric help IMMEDIATELY. I think she is chemically imbalanced.

I could also be totally wrong and she's just a nutjob.

purrtykitty

Quote:
Originally Posted by *Stargazer*
I stand by my statements (that I've made here before) that I think she is suffering from PPD or possible even PPP. I think she needs psychiatric help IMMEDIATELY. I think she is chemically imbalanced.

I could also be totally wrong and she's just a nutjob.

No kidding...let's get that girl some meds and serious help. Hell, she of all people can afford it. Maybe after her 30-day stint in the clinic we'll finally find out whether she truly has/had a problem or she's just plain batshit crazy!

Latest posts