Britney Spears Misses Deposition - Again

Cosmopolitics

Yup, it's about time for Britney to be committed to a psych ward, with nice padded walls - and maybe a fashionable strait jacket. Girl needs serious psychological evaluation and serious meds before she hurts those kids. In fact, in her current mental state (as displayed earlier last night), she shouldn't even be ALLOWED to see those kids. She's too much of a risk.

If she thinks she's getting her kids back after this debacle she's going to be sorely mistaken. Then again, I think this took place in LA county and LA county cops are as inept as those cops from Reno 911...

MxAxC-_ATTACK

Re: Britneys Mental Breakdown in her House.

i saw it on the news last night the had choppers circling her house,.

.. honestly. its stupid news.

xsnowwhite

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mandypaul
Thankfully the children are back with K-Fed now

i would've never thought i would hear that! (I agree now though, but at first K-fed was the "bad parent")

chocolategoddes

I don't get the hype around this.
BREAKING NEWS: BRITNEY SPEARS IS CRAZY
tada!!!
i feel bad for all the spearses

V15U4L_3RR0R

I'm so glad she can get the help she needs to deal with her mental health problems. They are so hard to deal with so I wish her all the strength she needs to get back on her feet and get better. Severe clinical depression is such a shitty thing to go through and I just hope she gets all the support she needs as well.

V15U4L_3RR0R

It's a shame what mental health problems can cause. I'm glad she's getting help now though. I just don't get why the media can't leave her alone though.

Having had a best friend who was killed by his mother because of her psychiatric problems, I hope she recovers before she loses her kids. It's not an easy thing to go through at all from any side of it. Personally I wish the best of luck to her and her family.

Beauty Mark

I wish they'd give her some privacy. One of my friends had a break down (I wasn't there to see it, just heard about it), and she dealt with it something awful.

I just hope she'll finally get the help she needed.

CandyKisses1018

on fox news.. they have "the daily britney segment".. everyday its something new.. kinda hilarious.. =D

flowerhead

poor lady, the world is watching her every trace of humanity being erased...i won't be suprised if she ends up dead soon

MACATTAK

Quote:
Originally Posted by flowerhead
poor lady, the world is watching her every trace of humanity being erased...i won't be suprised if she ends up dead soon

yes.gif
I agree. Last night when I saw the "breaking news" about Britney, I thought they were going to say she was dead. Good, bad, or ugly, stars have to expect this. After all, publicity seems to be what makes a "star."

gracetre123

I´m so sorry for her kids...if they saw her in that condition ...OMG that must cause them a big trauma..

CantAffordMAC

At first it was like "wow, whats going on? why'd she shave her head? she's on drugs?" and now its like.....getting scary. I can't speak on it too much as I haven't been a fan of hers in many years. But even if I'm not a fan of hers, she's a person. I may not like her at all, but enough is enough. I'm tired of hearing every detail of her life. She needs to go away and get all the help she needs until she is better. And maybe say goodbye to hollywood forever. If not forever, then she needs to take a long break. She should expect this because she's a celebrity, but if she is having mental issues, then Hollywood shouldn't take advantage of that. she just needs a lot of help. And not at a celebrity "rehab"....its obviously not enough

Dreamergirl3

I hope she learns to reach out for help and takes FULL RESPONSIBILITY for her actions. She clearly has mental health issues as well as being a former(?) drug addict. And for fucks sake get the hell out of Cali already!

lovejt*

What I hate most about it, was when I saw it on the news, there was all these cameramen running after the ambulance in which she was taken away to hospital in, trying to get a glimpse of her in that small little ambulance window.

It's known that she needs help. Leave her be and let her get better.

I am also sick of all the news of her downfall, but it's not just her fault, the papparazi needs to be blamed too.

Pixygirl

WOW , ok I know I might get flamed for this and go ahead but I just want to rant for a moment on this.
I hope she gets some help before things get worse for her. And yes she has brought a lot of this on herself. Everyone makes choices in life some good, some bad, some really bad..

And you have to be held accountable for your actions.

But I can’t help but feel sorry for her. She makes me feel grateful that I have such wonderful parents who love and care about me and who taught me right from wrong and how to make smart choices in my life. Where are her parents? I mean she’s on top of the world, and you can see the start of the down word spiral. When Your little girl is running off and marrying the first person that will have her in some Vegas drive through, maybe that’s a time to have a mother daughter chat with her about classic daddy didn’t pay me enough attention syndrome. You can clearly see that she just wants and needs to be loved.

Ok so get rid of that guy, only to have her make the same mistake again with the very next guy who has access to pay her attention. Only she doesn’t know the rules of scummy guys, like if they cheated for you odds are good they will cheat on you… even if your cream of the crop Britney Spears, oh and maybe its some bad karma to sleep with a guy who
A. Has a girlfriend
B. has a Kid with that girlfriend, and
C. Is pregnant with his second child!

Oh but don’t get me wrong hes a great dad right... think he fought for custody of all his kids? Or just the ones worth millions in child support? And what the hell is he doing that he so busy he can go pick up his own dam kids, but sends his Manny. I wouldn’t want to give my kids to him either.

But I am off subject, Back to the Award winning parents, Maybe if you had had “The Talk” with your daughters about sex and the pill and condoms both your girls wouldn’t be in this mess, I mean we watched Britney go from Disney Brat to I’m having sex, Sex sells forget all my tween fans skank in 1 album. And humm maybe little sister would not have followed in britts shadow if mom would have given her the talk britt obviously missed when miss I’m 14 was dating a 19 year old! I mean pregnant at 14 from a 19 year old ya its called rape in a lot of states for a reason! But what we have to look at here is that with both girls they started this as children, and have gotten fame and money and have started to grow up but where is the guidance? The love the nurturing that even famous children need?
I feel like Britney was dumped in to adult hood surrounded by people who tell her only what she wants to hear not what she needs to hear and with that lack of family and friends it’s no wonder she is turning to drugs after her failed attempt to create a family that loves her. I just hope that someone can help her out of this depression and self-destructive downward spiral before its too late and the result is much worse then psyc hold in the hospital. – my prayers are with you

tara_hearts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Pixygirl
WOW , ok I know I might get flamed for this and go ahead but I just want to rant for a moment on this.
I hope she gets some help before things get worse for her. And yes she has brought a lot of this on herself. Everyone makes choices in life some good, some bad, some really bad..

And you have to be held accountable for your actions.

But I can’t help but feel sorry for her. She makes me feel grateful that I have such wonderful parents who love and care about me and who taught me right from wrong and how to make smart choices in my life. Where are her parents? I mean she’s on top of the world, and you can see the start of the down word spiral. When Your little girl is running off and marrying the first person that will have her in some Vegas drive through, maybe that’s a time to have a mother daughter chat with her about classic daddy didn’t pay me enough attention syndrome. You can clearly see that she just wants and needs to be loved.

Ok so get rid of that guy, only to have her make the same mistake again with the very next guy who has access to pay her attention. Only she doesn’t know the rules of scummy guys, like if they cheated for you odds are good they will cheat on you… even if your cream of the crop Britney Spears, oh and maybe its some bad karma to sleep with a guy who
A. Has a girlfriend
B. has a Kid with that girlfriend, and
C. Is pregnant with his second child!

Oh but don’t get me wrong hes a great dad right... think he fought for custody of all his kids? Or just the ones worth millions in child support? And what the hell is he doing that he so busy he can go pick up his own dam kids, but sends his Manny. I wouldn’t want to give my kids to him either.

But I am off subject, Back to the Award winning parents, Maybe if you had had “The Talk” with your daughters about sex and the pill and condoms both your girls wouldn’t be in this mess, I mean we watched Britney go from Disney Brat to I’m having sex, Sex sells forget all my tween fans skank in 1 album. And humm maybe little sister would not have followed in britts shadow if mom would have given her the talk britt obviously missed when miss I’m 14 was dating a 19 year old! I mean pregnant at 14 from a 19 year old ya its called rape in a lot of states for a reason! But what we have to look at here is that with both girls they started this as children, and have gotten fame and money and have started to grow up but where is the guidance? The love the nurturing that even famous children need?
I feel like Britney was dumped in to adult hood surrounded by people who tell her only what she wants to hear not what she needs to hear and with that lack of family and friends it’s no wonder she is turning to drugs after her failed attempt to create a family that loves her. I just hope that someone can help her out of this depression and self-destructive downward spiral before its too late and the result is much worse then psyc hold in the hospital. – my prayers are with you

I believe the younger sister is pregant at 16, not 14.

ZoeFerret

It's just really sad- I am more sad for her kids really. It's one thing to behave this way and just be on your own but if you have kids you're messing other people's lives too. I can understand that she has mental issues but honestly where's her parents in all this mess? Shouldn't they be there to help her out? I think it's partly their fault that she is such a mess. I mean look at her little sister.

I hope she gets well- she has all the resources in the world and has no reason not to.