Broken hearted and discouraged.

Dahlia_Rayn

I'll be praying for you and Frodo, I am so sorry that you have to go through this. You have been an amazing momma to him!

kaliraksha

I am so sorry to hear about Frodo. Frodo probably had a better quality of life thanks to you than anyone could have imagined for him.

LMD84

i'm so sorry to hear this news sweetie
ssad.gif
th_cheerup.gif
you did the best you possibly could for him, and it's so sad it's come to this because he seemed like such a happy kitty - no matter what shitty things happened to him

Candy Christ

I really can't imagine how hard this is for you, I will continue keeping you in my prayers along with Frodo. You gave him a great life and you made him very happy. I'm sure that the last thing you wanna hear is that it'll be okay and all of that, but I will say that everything happens for a reason
th_cheerup.gif
Frodo loves you very very much and he always will
heart.gif
I believe that our pets know when we love them too, and I know that he knows you love him soooo much. I don't know what time Frodo will become an angel tomorrow but I, along with my kitties will have a moment for him. This might sound silly or odd but my kitties and I have kept him in our thoughts all along. I really don't want to be annoying and I will stop shortly. Specktra is a huge family and I think I speak for us all when I say we are all here for you! From the bottom of my heart, I want to give you my deepest sympathies. Sending bunches and bunches of hugs
th_hug.gif
and love your way!
heart.gif
heart.gif
heart.gif

MissMarley

thank you- all of your words have meant the world to me. tonight at 6pm i say goodbye to my angel, and i can't stand it. this day has been surreal.

panther27

You and Frodo were very lucky to have each other,I know he loves you very much.It will take awhile,but it does get a bit better.Hugs sweetie.

girloflowers

Miss Marley, I'm so sorry I never found this thread before.
You guys are in my thoughts, I'd be so devastaed if anything happened to my kitty.
The onyl thing I can say and you've probably heard it a thousand times before, is at leas the won't be hurting any more.
I know it will be hard- it will feel impossible for a while, but you always have us, and your family and friends to help. I'm so sorry.
*big hugs*

kenoki

very sorry to hear of this, as well. hope you're holding up alright. with any luck another cat will get to experience the care and affection you had for frodo.

MissMarley

thanks guys.

It's been hard on the other animals too- one cat has been searching for Frodo constantly. It's horrible, he just wanders the house crying. I keep waiting for Fro to jump up on the bed or walk into the room, and then I remember he never will again. I hate this feeling, like I'm in a bad dream.

coachkitten

MissMarley I have been thinking about and wondering how you are holding up. I wish that I could give you a huge hug.
th_hug.gif

I am so very sorry for your loss.
ssad.gif

MissMarley

I didn't expect to feel so empty afterwards. I feel like my house isn't home anymore- he's not there when I get home, my heart just hurts...

Last night I went to bed like normal, like I have for the past eight years- got in bed, put my head on the pillow, and pulled the pillow out a few inches to my right- because Frodo would always come curl up on that side with a paw on my shoulder and his head on the pillow next to mine. When I realized he wasn't coming, it hurt so badly, I thought I would just collapse. I don't know how long it's going to take to heal from this, all I know is it is hell.

foxxylatina07

I'm really sorry for your lost. I have never had a pet before until I met my husband who has a dog name Rocky. That has been his buddy for the past 9 years and I can't imagine the pain he'll go through if something were to happen to his dog.
Just take one day at a time. Things will get better. We're here for you. I have to agree Specktra is the best when it comes to having a support system. I love it here.
winkiss.gif

Sending hugs your way
th_cheerup.gif

Latest posts