Bugs, Quirks, Questions

Status
Not open for further replies.

Meryl

Quote:
Originally Posted by panther27
I can't load new posts or see them,refreshing doesn't work anymore.I am not able to do anything.

Same thing with me.

Hope I don't sound like I'm complaining, I just want to point this out.
yes.gif

COBI

I keep getting the "wait 15 seconds" to search for new messages even though I've just come to the site. I've been getting this all day.

nunu

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
In order to get to Specktra - I need to use the direct forum link:

http://www.specktra.net/forum/

If I just go to www.specktra.net - I do not get to the main page.

This has just been happening to me in the last day or so. Just so you are aware.

Massive thanks for all the work into the site upgrade!

Same problem here!
Thanks for the link
smiles.gif

Sonya Adams

While the threads in the forum are still showing the same page format, any saved threads had to be re-saved because they won't show up from previous links.

panda0410

^^Same deal - I keep having to reload every page I go to, to see the newest posts.

For those whose "Refresh" buttons dont work anymore try holding down Ctrl and F5
winks.gif

Thanks for all the work - nice upgrade!

FlaLadyB

Re: How do I? A quickstart FAQ to forum features

Ok.... I am sorry, but I reallly don't like the new way Specktra looks. The dark colors make it hard if not impossible to read, the little odd colors AGAINST THE DARK color are next to impossible to find much less read.
I can't find ANYTHING like I used to and I feel totally LOST! I know it takes time to adjust but really......this is awful that I can't find anything without being on here for an hour hunting for it! What was wrong with the way we had it? It was easy to read and easy to find what you wanted. Now it's not even pretty!!!! AGAIN, I APOLOGIZE, BUT

jrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
The fixed width is staying, the forum is now fully integrated with the rest of the site and nested within the site container.

I can't even begin to state how angry I am with that decision. As someone with a screen of a decent size/width the site is woefully small and makes my entire experience of the site painful (at best). Not happy. at all.
angry.gif

Brittni

Same for me - if I just go to specktra.net, it says there is a database error. I have to use the /forum also.

Also, just not a fan/sure why the pages listed now the numbers are stretched. When you used to navigate from pages 1,2,3,4,5 they were close and now they are like

Page 5 of 5 < 1 ( spaceeeeeEE) 2 (spaceeee) 3 etc 4 5 Last

Just kind of quirk annoying. If that has to do with the fixed width, I am also very unhappy. It looks horrible, but that's just cause it's not my cup of tea.

And regardless, I still love the Specktra community.
smiles.gif

nursee81

Quote:

This has just been happening to me in the last day or so. Just so you are aware.

Same problem here to, my times are also messed up and when I click on a link to a different page from a post it takes me to the main page.

Thanks

l1onqueen

Quote:

same here

Janice

Tomorrow the tech team will be back in the office and we should start seeing our issues solved in order of priority. Appreciate the patience you all have shown over the weekend.

xxManBeaterxx

Uh oh..

Im an active seller/buyer on specktra and im in the middle of 1 swap and 2 transactions.. My email has been saying that im getting new messages but when i log into specktra there are no new messages in my inbox..

Yikes.. if im in a transaction with you, im sorry i cant reply
ssad.gif

jrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxManBeaterxx
Uh oh..

Im an active seller/buyer on specktra and im in the middle of 1 swap and 2 transactions.. My email has been saying that im getting new messages but when i log into specktra there are no new messages in my inbox..

Yikes.. if im in a transaction with you, im sorry i cant reply
ssad.gif

I had this exact same thing the other day; The messages (oddly enough) turned up in my private message inbox on the site the next day ..

Holy Rapture

I'm having a weird problem! I am totally able to login and browse from my office PC but, once am home and try logging in ... It simply keeps asking me to login .. Again and again and again
cry.gif
I tried everything .. Cleared cache and cookies ... Nothing!! Please tell me how to work it out ....

user79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Holy Rapture
I'm having a weird problem! I am totally able to login and browse from my office PC but, once am home and try logging in ... It simply keeps asking me to login .. Again and again and again
cry.gif
I tried everything .. Cleared cache and cookies ... Nothing!! Please tell me how to work it out ....

This has nothing to do with the upgrade I imagine, you probably cleared the specktra cookie and have new cookies blocked. Make sure you allow cookies from specktra, you probably have a high content filter on.

Exotica

Quote:
Originally Posted by Janice
Ah yes, this is because we are still working on a certain SEO software compatibility with the new site.

Please have patience, I've hired a company to develop this new site for us and all of our issues will be worked out they are a company and thus weekends are generally spent away from work. We should see progress on all of these issues in the coming week.
smiles.gif

thanks janice
smiles.gif

Holy Rapture

Quote:
Originally Posted by MissChievous
This has nothing to do with the upgrade I imagine, you probably cleared the specktra cookie and have new cookies blocked. Make sure you allow cookies from specktra, you probably have a high content filter on.

Thanks MissChievous, I'll try again when am home but, if I face it again then, I won't be able to let you know till tomorrow then!
ssad.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.