cartoons,tv shows

gravityfalls

Thos are my fav's yes ;} I watch all the monster high movies & webisodes & I never miss an episode of A.N.T farm or Austin & alley ;} I also like jessie do you ?
yes I love Jessie.We can also do movies,do you watch the wizard of oz,or how to train your dragon.

monster girl

yes I love Jessie.We can also do movies,do you watch the wizard of oz,or how to train your dragon.
I love How To Train Your Dragon movie & tv show ;} I saw wizards of OZ a long time ago but I did see OZ the great and powerful when it came out at the movie's and it was really good ;}

gravityfalls

I love How To Train Your Dragon movie & tv show ;} I saw wizards of OZ a long time ago but I did see OZ the great and powerful when it came out at the movie's and it was really good ;}
I am going to get it in the red box,do you have the how to train your dragon stuffed toothless.

monster girl

he is,but I don't have him either:( I just got oz the great and powerful from the red box in walmart:)if you go to eBay.com and tips in how to train your dragon stuffed toothless,he is expensive but super cute:(:)
Oh yeah he is cute but I would have loved to have seen him done with his mouth closed & that little smurck on his face that he gets LOL ;}

gravityfalls

Yeah I like katniss too no I don't have her doll Do you watch regular show or adventure time?
they are both my faviorts I named little pet weiner dog Rigby,like the ratcoon.LOL.do you have any adventure time merchandise,I have the comic book pack,Fiona plush,Jake the dog plush,and the 8 Jake the dog battle figures.

monster girl

they are both my faviorts I named little pet weiner dog Rigby,like the ratcoon.LOL.do you have any adventure time merchandise,I have the comic book pack,Fiona plush,Jake the dog plush,and the 8 Jake the dog battle figures.
Clawsome Yeah there my fav's no I don't have any of thier stuff yet but I really want t-shirts & their dvd's I love fiona & cake too I wish they would make more shows of them ;}

gravityfalls

FRIDAY JUNE 28 IS A NEW GRAVITY FALLS,WADDLES GETS TOOK BY DINOSAURES.YAY:):):):):):):):):):): ):):):::):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):(:):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):)::::):::)):::::)):):):):):7::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):);):):):):):):):):):::):):):):::6:):):):):):):)::::):):):):):::/:::::):):):):::):):):):):):):):):):):):););););););););););:;):):):):):):):):):):);););););););););););):):):):):)7):)POOR WADDLES.YAY,NEW GRAVITY FALLS YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY

monster girl

FRIDAY JUNE 28 IS A NEW GRAVITY FALLS,WADDLES GETS TOOK BY DINOSAURES.YAY:):):):):):):):):):): ):):):::):):):):):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):):):):):):(:):):):):):):):)::):):):):):):):):)::::):::)):::::)):):):):):7::):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):):);):):):):):):):):):::):):):):::6:):):):):):):)::::):):):):):::/:::::):):):):::):):):):):):):):):):):):););););););););););:;):):):):):):):):):):);););););););););););):):):):):)7):)POOR WADDLES.YAY,NEW GRAVITY FALLS YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY
Yeah I can't wait ;}

Dashie101

Hey guys! Just found the thread, and thought that it would be awesome to join you guys! Also do you either of you like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, because I love it! :D

gravityfalls

Hey guys! Just found the thread, and thought that it would be awesome to join you guys! Also do you either of you like My Little Pony Friendship is Magic, because I love it! :D  
I like it too,dose anyone like strawberry short cake berry big adventures,or WILD KRATS?

Latest posts