CCOs in the UK

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
actually the McArthur outlets dont have the cosmetics company store. I know for definite the Kent-Ashfortd outlet doesn't. The closest CCO to me is the Bicester village one and i asked where all their other branches are - these are shown at the begining of this thread!!

Just to avoid disappointment =(

oopsie
sorry everyone
ssad.gif

mimanchi

The McArthurGlen in Ellesmere Port has a CCO which has been talked about in the past few posts.

I'm not sure about the York one. I used to go to MAG in York cos I love loveeeeeeeeeee the Shoe Studio there. But because it didn't have a CCO and farther away from me compared with Ellesmere Port, I have stopped going. Also Ellesmere Port MAG has way more shoes shops than York one. So my shoe obsession is satisfied along with my Mac obsession
greengrin.gif

Looks like CCO has opened recently or is opening soon in MAG York because they've already added it on their website. Maybe you should call Information and check.

look_divine

finally hit CCO in York today
cant rememebr all they had but heres a few
pigments about 7 different shades
lipglasses
plushglasses
concealers
foundations
eye pencils
liquid eye liners
lots of eye and lip palettes, didnt see them to good place was mad lol
makeup cases with brushes
lots of bobbi brown
clinique only skincare
estee lauder lots of maeup
first time i have been to a CCO thought would of been a bigger store but hey i was happy got a lipglass i wanted and old gold pigment
smiles.gif

mimanchi

anyone recently hit Ellesmere port CCO??? Please give us an updated list of what they've got. Thanks
smiles.gif

NatalieMT

I went today, to the one in the Port and there wasn't anything new to be honest. The only different things I noticed were Endless Love e/s, Tan pigment and Helium pigment. They also had some of the little lipgloss sets from the Holiday collection and the brush sets. But that was it really - not that exciting.

mimanchi

oh no
ssad.gif
I want some pigments. I was gonna go in a week or something
ssad.gif
I hope they're getting some more soon

NatalieMT

Yes they had most of the ones I posted about last time - Violet, Viz-A-Violet, Frost, Naked, Provence, Melon, Smoke Signal and today in addition Helium and Tan.

browneyedbaby

I might try and get to the Portsmouth one next week or maybe the one after. Although the stock hasn't seemed to change much the past few times I've been.

MisaMayah

aaah im dying to get some N collection eyeshadows and the 3N lipstick!!
But the thing is they never know what they're going to get so you cant even ask if it's coming in soon. oh well, I have to be patient!

I also want the quads from Smoke signals & eyeshadows from Blue storm. If anyone sees them please update this thread =)
many many thanks!!

look_divine

been to york todya and wow was amazing
had MSF in light flush £11
loads and loads of eye shadows
carbon, honeylust, amber lights, eyepopping to name a few must of had 20 different ones
mascaras
shade sticks in corn, white and a brown one cant remember name
liglasses
lip sticks
pigments, violet provence, brown blue, jardin aires, tan, fairylite to name a few was lots more
blotting powder
compact foundations
foundation sticks med-dark shades though
blushers
case and mini brushes

i was impressed apparently hasnt been open that long and the lady at the counter said there getting a HUGE MAC lot in next couple of weeks
smiles.gif

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by tigerli17
I'm going to Portsmouth one this weekend, anyone know roughly whats there at the moment?

Pretty similar to stuff that's been posted as being at the other CCOs recently. Last time I went there was lots of Holiday '07 stuff.

RoCk_StAr_GiRl

Which brush sets did they have and how much were they?

I am desperate for the eye brush set and the basic brush set (Heirlooms or Novel Twist would do!)

I'm also desperate for some N Collection shadows and Light Flush MSF!

Would anyone be up for doing a CP for me? I would actually love you forever!

x

foxynats

Ooh i cant wait for payday.. think i might pay a visit, esp. if they are getting some of the N collection stuff in already!
xx

look_divine

Quote:
Originally Posted by RoCk_StAr_GiRl
Which brush sets did they have and how much were they?

I am desperate for the eye brush set and the basic brush set (Heirlooms or Novel Twist would do!)

I'm also desperate for some N Collection shadows and Light Flush MSF!

Would anyone be up for doing a CP for me? I would actually love you forever!

x

Honestly I dont know names
black sets with black bags, also the gold bags with the mini brushes white box with gold motif on front!! i dont know the names sorry

look_divine

the pigies i can remember was
blue brown
green brown
gold stroke
kitschmas
tan
fairylite
rose
golen olive
jardin aires
was more but those only ones i looked at