CCOs in the UK

MisaMayah

it's a 'custom purchase' where you arrange with someone to buy the stuff you want & send it for you =)

MisaMayah

No probs =)

For anyone who cares.. I called up Bicester Village CCO yesterday and there's no N collection stuff out. Also they won't be getting any new stuff for a month!! I thought that was odd since before they used to get new stuff every Tuesday/Wednesday. Maybe it's just a one off?

Madame_Gaia

I live about 10 minutes drive from the York CCO, I went there a couple of weeks ago and it was fab, they had so much stuff
drools.gif
I didn't buy much but I'll be going again next week to really stock up on some goodies
yahoo.gif
Fingers crossed they've got some of the pigments I want.

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
No probs =)

For anyone who cares.. I called up Bicester Village CCO yesterday and there's no N collection stuff out. Also they won't be getting any new stuff for a month!! I thought that was odd since before they used to get new stuff every Tuesday/Wednesday. Maybe it's just a one off?

Oh no
ssad.gif

Was intending to go this Friday. Can you remember what they did have?
Julie

kobri

I just got back from the UK and was in Bicester Village a couple of times last week. They had (and I am not completely sure of the names but these are as close to the names as I can remember) Novel Twist, Soiree kits, Royal Assets palettes and kits, and the lip glass kits, accent red, jardinaires, smoke signals, violet, provence, mosscape pp, indianwood pp (but I think it was gone when I went back on friday)several different lipglasses, gracious and silverbleu shadesticks, several glimmershimers I think some brush sets, but it's hard to remember it all now

julie150463

Quote:
Originally Posted by kobri
I just got back from the UK and was in Bicester Village a couple of times last week. They had (and I am not completely sure of the names but these are as close to the names as I can remember) Novel Twist, Soiree kits, Royal Assets palettes and kits, and the lip glass kits, accent red, jardinaires, smoke signals, violet, provence, mosscape pp, indianwood pp (but I think it was gone when I went back on friday)several different lipglasses, gracious and silverbleu shadesticks, several glimmershimers I think some brush sets, but it's hard to remember it all now

Aw cheers
thmbup.gif

Think I'll risk it then
winks.gif

Julie

amber_j

Has anyone been to the Portsmouth CCO recently? I'm planning to go there in early June (hopefully I won't have spent all my money on Neo Sci-Fi!), but wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on anything in the mean time.
TIA!

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Has anyone been to the Portsmouth CCO recently? I'm planning to go there in early June (hopefully I won't have spent all my money on Neo Sci-Fi!), but wanted to make sure I didn't miss out on anything in the mean time.
TIA!

I just came on to ask that exact question! I'm gonna go down then too!

MisaMayah

Sorry Julie, I only called I didn't go there, I did ask however but I she just said what products not actual names & collections- glad Kobri was able to answer you though =)

stacey4415

Hey what sort of stuff did they have at the York CCO? I may have to go as i live fairly close, also, where abouts is it in York if you don't mind my asking?!

Thanks in anticipation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Madame_Gaia
I live about 10 minutes drive from the York CCO, I went there a couple of weeks ago and it was fab, they had so much stuff
drools.gif
I didn't buy much but I'll be going again next week to really stock up on some goodies
yahoo.gif
Fingers crossed they've got some of the pigments I want.

Madame_Gaia

Quote:
Originally Posted by stacey4415
Hey what sort of stuff did they have at the York CCO? I may have to go as i live fairly close, also, where abouts is it in York if you don't mind my asking?!

Thanks in anticipation

They had all sorts really, brush sets, full size brushes (182, 187, 239, 217, 222, 224, and loads more I can't remember), pigments (old gold, kitschmas, vanilla, fuschia - sorry they're the only ones I remember), loads of e/s, shadesticks, lipsticks, and a few collection palettes I didn't recognise, I think one of the e/s quads was from the smoke signals collection though. Apart from that they had foundations, powders, almost the full range of skincare, some lip conditioner pots and 1 tendertone, don't remember the name but it was a peachy almost orangey shade. Hope this helps
winks.gif

ETA: The CCO is at McArthur Glenn outlet in Fulford.

makeupmadb

My dad went to the Portsmouth cco for me and said they had:
5 different pigments including smoke signals.
Royal Assets eye palette in the silver casing
Cleansing tips
Studio moisture fix
Studio moisture cream
Strobe cream
Full size 187
and other stuff but he had to go to work so couldn't name everything, and there was no signal in store so he had to keep going outside to ring me.
tong.gif
Hope this helps any of you.

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
My dad went to the Portsmouth cco for me and said they had:
5 different pigments including smoke signals.
Royal Assets eye palette in the silver casing
Cleansing tips
Studio moisture fix
Studio moisture cream
Strobe cream
Full size 187
and other stuff but he had to go to work so couldn't name everything, and there was no signal in store so he had to keep going outside to ring me.
tong.gif
Hope this helps any of you.

ahh, thats pretty much what they had when I went a few months back. I had no signal in there either haha, had to keep going outside to ring my mum telling her what they had! Thank you though! I think I'm going to go end of June probably so just before my birthday, hopefully they'll have nice new stuff!

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
ahh, thats pretty much what they had when I went a few months back. I had no signal in there either haha, had to keep going outside to ring my mum telling her what they had! Thank you though! I think I'm going to go end of June probably so just before my birthday, hopefully they'll have nice new stuff!

It was kinda hard as he had to keep ringing me to let me know of the products! Yes I'm hopefully going myself in September (I know it seems ages away but I'm staying near there then) so I'm going to save up. If I cannot find anything while I'm there (sure I won't...!) then I can just save for the holiday collection and what not.
smiles.gif

I was really hoping to get an MSF as I'd really like one.
ssad.gif
But oh well, got some other stuff.
smiles.gif

Turbokittykat

Has anyone been to Bicester recently? I'm hoping they might have 3D Glasses, Lipglass Pencils and/or Mattenes. Anyone know?

vocaltest

Yay! I'm going to the Portsmouth CCO on Friday! So I'll let everyone know what was there! Hopefully new(ish) stuff!

This may be wishful thinking, but do you think the UK CCO's will be getting Heatherette? I'm thinking I doubt any will due to its limited supply in the first place... But I'm gonna keep my fingers crossed because I now really regret not getting Lollipop Lovin'!

MisaMayah

Cant wait Vocaltest! Could you look out for any N Collection eyeshadows for me please? =) Im still after Rich Flesh and Neutral Pink!

Latest posts