CCOs in the UK

NatalieMT

Forgot to say I went to the Cheshire Oaks one last Saturday, wasn't anything of particular interest that hasn't been there for the past few months already. The only things I sort of 'noticed' were Barbie Loves MAC Sweetness lipglass and some of the glitter liners. I almost bought the gold one - I forget what it's called!

ammie887

I was at the portsmouth CCO today and they have two MSFs - Lightscapade and Light Flush. They have more lipsticks than before (including Hue, which I was really happy about). They were the only exciting things though to be honest...they still have LOADS of that antique collection, which I've always found really dull!

NatalieMT

Damn I'd love Lightscapade, wish I lived near Portsmouth. My sister is going down there tonight aswell but she's definitely not going to stop off for me, ha ha oh well.

mimanchi

I wish they have some fafi stuffs in CCO soon, i douted tho... ah I love their packaging so much I won't care what the products are like, heard they are not that great hehe

browneyedbaby

I've just got back from the Portsmouth one too. Still lots of Light Flush and Lightscapade MSFs left and some N collection shadows and of course loads of Xmas 07 stuff (when's that gonna run out!!).

I picked up...
Light Flush
Rice Paper e/s
Neutral Pink e/s
Remotely Grey e/s
Seedling e/s
Purring Tendertone

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammie887
Anyone been to a CCO recently? I might go to the Portsmouth one again to check for Sculpt & Shape.

They didn't have Sculpt and Shape when I went on the 7th.

ammie887

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
They didn't have Sculpt and Shape when I went on the 7th.

Ok thanks
smiles.gif

I'm going to go next week sometime as I remember one of the sales assistants telling me they were going to have a huge delivery mid-July.

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by animacani
Have anyone been to Bicester Village latley? Did they have any fafi / Heatherette stuff?

I've not been for about a month but might go up there this w/end so will let you know if I do and what they have - they didn't have anything from those collections last time

girlstar

Quote:
Have anyone been to Bicester Village latley? Did they have any fafi / Heatherette stuff?

They didn't have either when I was there last weekend.

Lissa

Quote:
Oh , thanks! And if they dont have can you please ask if they are going to get the collections?

No probs, I'll ask
thmbup.gif

Lissa

Quote:
Originally Posted by girlstar
They didn't have either when I was there last weekend.

Any N Collection yet by any chance?