CCOs in the UK

ammie887

Quote:
Originally Posted by melliquor
Anybody been down to the Portsmouth one this week? Did they have anything good?

i'm going on monday so i'll let you know if i find anything.

animacani

Lissa , did you go to Bicester Village ?
smiles.gif

ammie887

So I went to the Portsmouth CCO yesterday and it was so BORING. They had nothing new apart from false eyelashes. There were still loads of Royal Assets (ugh worst collection ever!) and Novel Twist left. Absolutely no Fafi or Heatherette
ssad.gif

I have a feeling they won't put anything new out until they get rid of all the old stuff.

ilovegreen

Went to Bicester today and it was really dissapointing. No msf's, painpots or decent brushes.
Only had 4 pigs teal, accent red, golden lemon and Provence. 2 quads, blot powder only in the 1 shade.

Blushbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ilovegreen
Went to Bicester today and it was really dissapointing. No msf's, painpots or decent brushes.
Only had 4 pigs teal, accent red, golden lemon and Provence. 2 quads, blot powder only in the 1 shade.

You've saved me a trip then!

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by ammie887
So I went to the Portsmouth CCO yesterday and it was so BORING. They had nothing new apart from false eyelashes. There were still loads of Royal Assets (ugh worst collection ever!) and Novel Twist left. Absolutely no Fafi or Heatherette
ssad.gif

I have a feeling they won't put anything new out until they get rid of all the old stuff.

Did they still have MSFs and N collection stuff?

ammie887

Quote:
Originally Posted by browneyedbaby
Did they still have MSFs and N collection stuff?

Hey they had loads of Light Flush MSF but thats it. No N collection that I can remember.

NatalieMT

I went to the CCO in Cheshire Oaks today and they had way less stock that usual. Seriously there was hardly anything there!

The only 'new' items I noticed were the Sculpt and Shape Duos, but they only had 2 out of 3. The one I wanted was Bone Beige/Emphasize and guess what that's the one they had none left of.
ssad.gif
So I ended up not buying anything again.

makeupmadb

I went to the Portsmouth CCO last Saturday, and they had more items than I expected CCO's would have. I was expecting some items on a small table, not whole displays of items. They had various brushes such as the 252, 184, 227 etc
They had a few brush sets like Heirlooms and Trip. Also they had brush rolls. They had various eyeshadows, concealers, foundations, liquidlast liners, lipsticks, shadesticks and eye pencils. They also had two different mineralize eyeshadows: quarry and tectonic. There were also many of the light flush msf's.
A lot of skincare was there too.
They weren't that helpful there though, which I found a little disappointing. They were mainly standing around chatting. I therefore only bought a couple of items.
Hope this helps anyone
smiles.gif

speedygirl247

I am going to bicester at the weekend, I will post a list. I am looking for bobbi brown as well as mac if bobbi brown is of interest to anybody.....

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by makeupmadb
I went to the Portsmouth CCO last Saturday, and they had more items than I expected CCO's would have. I was expecting some items on a small table, not whole displays of items. They had various brushes such as the 252, 184, 227 etc
They had a few brush sets like Heirlooms and Trip. Also they had brush rolls. They had various eyeshadows, concealers, foundations, liquidlast liners, lipsticks, shadesticks and eye pencils. They also had two different mineralize eyeshadows: quarry and tectonic. There were also many of the light flush msf's.
A lot of skincare was there too.
They weren't that helpful there though, which I found a little disappointing. They were mainly standing around chatting. I therefore only bought a couple of items.
Hope this helps anyone
smiles.gif

oooh thank you! can you name anything in specific? i havent been in ages, must go come payday!!

seabird

at bicester there was:
face and body foundation n1 and c3
studio fix fluid nc37
select sheer powder (?) in nc25
4 dark concealers
1 dark concealer palette
beauty powder blushes in sweetness + secret blush
fluidlines in blacktrack and sweet sage
both fafi blushes (fashion frenzy + hipness)
all fafi nail polishes, all n collection nail polishes + vestral white (antiquitease?)
paintpots in cash flow, rollickin and perky
paints in stubborn brown and another dark one
msf natural in medium deep and medium plus
eyeshadows in shore leave, pandamonium and submarine
quads in amazon eyes, fafi eyes 2, well plumed
pigments in lovely lily, provence and larkin about
the contour highlight powders in bone beige emphasize, and the darkest shade
lipglasses: 1n, pink meringue, sweetness from barbie, en pointe, the two dark ones from moonbathe, pas-de-deux, silly girl, quite a few dark ones, one 3d glass, some chromeglasses.
metal-x eyeliner in lime dandy
soft sparkle pencil in a pale shade
lots of antiquitease sets
one novel twist lip set
190, 227 (?) brushes, and the 180 flat kabuki kim kardashian loves.
it was fairly well stocked though the lacking amounts of e/s was disappointing. there was also only one lipstick and one slimshine in most wanted.

i got hipness blush and en pointe l/g.

kylam

Do you have any rough ideas on any of the prices of stuff? Never been to a CCO and am wondering what the discount is like ;D

browneyedbaby

Quote:
Originally Posted by seabird
at bicester there was:
face and body foundation n1 and c3
studio fix fluid nc37
select sheer powder (?) in nc25
4 dark concealers
1 dark concealer palette
beauty powder blushes in sweetness + secret blush
fluidlines in blacktrack and sweet sage
both fafi blushes (fashion frenzy + hipness)
all fafi nail polishes, all n collection nail polishes + vestral white (antiquitease?)
paintpots in cash flow, rollickin and perky
paints in stubborn brown and another dark one
msf natural in medium deep and medium plus
eyeshadows in shore leave, pandamonium and submarine
quads in amazon eyes, fafi eyes 2, well plumed
pigments in lovely lily, provence and larkin about
the contour highlight powders in bone beige emphasize, and the darkest shade
lipglasses: 1n, pink meringue, sweetness from barbie, en pointe, the two dark ones from moonbathe, pas-de-deux, silly girl, quite a few dark ones, one 3d glass, some chromeglasses.
metal-x eyeliner in lime dandy
soft sparkle pencil in a pale shade
lots of antiquitease sets
one novel twist lip set
190, 227 (?) brushes, and the 180 flat kabuki kim kardashian loves.
it was fairly well stocked though the lacking amounts of e/s was disappointing. there was also only one lipstick and one slimshine in most wanted.

i got hipness blush and en pointe l/g.

Hipness
cry.gif
bet they don't have that at Portsmouth!

seabird

i knoww! i got one hipness and i really wish i'd bought two, i LOVE it.
erm blush is £10, lipglasses are £7.50, pigments £10.50, eyeshadows are about £7, nail polishes £5.95 i think?