CCOs in the UK

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
Cant wait Vocaltest! Could you look out for any N Collection eyeshadows for me please? =) Im still after Rich Flesh and Neutral Pink!

yep will do! i've just popped an alert in my phone incase i forget!! do you want me to pick them up if they're there? last time they only had a few shadows though
ssad.gif
only about 6 maximum. but i picked up scene 1. i wish they had 60-70 eyeshadows like the american CCO's seem to have!!

Luceuk

I'm going to try and get down to the York one soon, I'm so dying to go I want to see what they have.

makeupmadb

Quote:
Originally Posted by vocaltest
yep will do! i've just popped an alert in my phone incase i forget!! do you want me to pick them up if they're there? last time they only had a few shadows though
ssad.gif
only about 6 maximum. but i picked up scene 1. i wish they had 60-70 eyeshadows like the american CCO's seem to have!!

Just to let you know I don't think they had any N Collection stuff.
They didn't have MSF's which I would've liked
ssad.gif

MisaMayah

yes please hun!! If they do (fingers crossed ever so tightly!!lol) Please pick me up 2 of each if you can and I can give you money through paypal inc. whatever it'll be to ship it out to me etc...=o)

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by MisaMayah
yes please hun!! If they do (fingers crossed ever so tightly!!lol) Please pick me up 2 of each if you can and I can give you money through paypal inc. whatever it'll be to ship it out to me etc...=o)

Hello love I went today and they didn't have them
ssad.gif
infact they didn't have much of anything at all! I asked when they get their shipments in and the lady said every 3 months they have a big shipment come in, but they get deliverys every wednesday just not the big ones! They said they had a big delivery a few weeks ago so there won't be a big one for ages now. I did pick up a 15 pan pallette and 3 pro pans though! I'll have a look next time I go down
smiles.gif

amber_j

Seems like the Portsmouth CCO doesn't have a great selection of stock at the moment
ssad.gif
Hmm, I might have to go to Bicester...

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by amber_j
Seems like the Portsmouth CCO doesn't have a great selection of stock at the moment
ssad.gif
Hmm, I might have to go to Bicester...

Yep, it was really poor. Last time I went they had so much. Off the top of my head I can think of...

4 pigments - rushmetal, viz-a-violet, violet, and provence (sp?)
about 10 eyeshadows - i can't remember all of them, chrome yellow, nocturnelle, ricepaper, whistle (barbie), er... haha claire de lune? it had white packaging i can't remember its name
2 blushes - ablaze and something else
only a few brushes including 187
a few quads including pandamonium quad and amazon eyes
not much skin care - the eye cream (i don't know names i don't use their skin care), charged water, a prep and prime thing i'd never seen before, i think it was target something? i can't remember haha
novel twist pallets
antiquitease lip pallets
quite a few liquidlast liners
not many lipsticks but lots of glosses
one fluidline
one tendertone
a few foundations
blot powder

i can't think of anything else. it sounds a lot but it really wasn't! nothing 'exciting' really
ssad.gif
!

mimanchi

I just went to the Cheshire Oaks today. I mainly went there for the pigment and I saw Tan, Naked, Violet, Viz a violet, Jardin Aires (which I got), Dark Soul, Golden Olive, Helium, Melon, Provence. Quite disappointed that they didn't have many colourful colours.
choochoo.gif

Also I saw a bunch of Curiositease items, eg pigments both warm and cool, lipsticks, lipgloss. BUT NOT SOFTSPARKLE PENCILS
angry.gif
. A number of quads, mineralised liquid foundation. The liquidlasts were still there, many of them.

Not many eyeshadows, only remember Zeal and Moonflower, and a Barbie eyeshadow.

Brushes: 224, 223, 180, 266, 187, 188 as usual. THEY HAVE 182
ssad.gif
(
ssad.gif
( I just bought it full price in shop a few days back
ssad.gif
( I kicked myself cos it cost only £21 in CCO
ssad.gif
(
ssad.gif
(
ssad.gif
( I was very close to buying another one.
180 was not available so couldn't get it.

A few other skin care which I don't care much as I don't use MAC skincare products.

That's it. I was quite disappointed for the reasons said. But i'm glad I got Jardin Aires cos it beoooooooootiful
smiles.gif
)

NatalieMT

Sounds like some good stuff is at Cheshire Oaks, like the sound of Dark Soul and Violet still being there. I'm far too lazy to go right now though ha ha, I'm trying to wait until I'm back in America and I can go to even cheaper CCOs there. But thankyou for the update Mimanchi!

mimanchi

Pigments in CCOs are £10.50 which is great price, just wish they have more.

@NatalieMT: MAC in US is about the same price as at UK CCOs, and even cheaper if you go to US CCOs... ah im so jealous you're going soon
smiles.gif

mimanchi

oh yeah i totally forgot about fluidlines as they were sold at the counter. They've got Nonconformist, Blue peep and Frostile. Also there were a few paints and paint pot, mostly a brownish colour, nothing exciting.

NatalieMT

£10.50
oh.gif
Okay now I really want to go back there immediately, I think the prices of the pigments must vary because I looked at my receipt at Kitschmas was £13.50. I think they do that with the e/s too some I've paid £9 for a others £7.

Yeah going to go to the 2 in Orlando hopefully, one of them is at this discount outlet place and everything there is amazing and discounted. Like Dior and Fendi!

Lissa

I went to Bicester Village on Saturday and the only stand-out things they had were Emote blush, liquidlast sets (Point Black, Aqualine and Coco Bar), Keepsake set, Novel Twist palettes, three tendertones, Vestral White n/p..hmm not as much as they usually have. Also pandamonium quads.

There were loads of lipsticks and glosses though, such as Moonbathe and Festivity. It was a bit disappointing tbh

vocaltest

Quote:
Originally Posted by NatalieMT
£10.50
oh.gif
Okay now I really want to go back there immediately, I think the prices of the pigments must vary because I looked at my receipt at Kitschmas was £13.50. I think they do that with the e/s too some I've paid £9 for a others £7.

Yeah going to go to the 2 in Orlando hopefully, one of them is at this discount outlet place and everything there is amazing and discounted. Like Dior and Fendi!

you lucky lucky girl! i'm just waiting for the 'open skies' deal thing to open so ryanair start doing flights for £7 to the USA, then I'll be bang on CCO's/US Mac stores! haha.

And I think it does vary for prices... I've seen them for £10.50-13.50. When I went to Portsmouth a few weeks ago... they had a couple of blushers, one was matte (I think) and the other was sheertone shimmer, but the sheertone shimmer one was 50p more, which I found so confusing?!

stacey4415

I'm going to the York CC0 sometime this week, after i've finished exams

I shall take pictures and let you know what goodies were there
smiles.gif

stellastar

where in canary wharf!! is this outlet ive worked there at waitrose for years and never heard anything about it!! is this because you need to be a estee lauder employee? also what is the name of this shop or company? there are so many lifts there i wouldnt know where to begin looking!! help me someone!!

NatalieMT

I'm pretty sure that CCO in Canary Wharf is employees only sorry! I think it was mentioned a few pages back maybe.

Flights for £7 what a deal that's amazing, beats the £750 I just spent on mine by a long shot.