Celebrity hook-ups (WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU LIKE PARIS HILTON)

chocolategoddes

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
GYI0057655862_xlarge.jpg

Quote:
robert-patterson-twilight-sunset-bo.jpg

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
medium_fabiocannavaro.jpg

They all look like the same person.

CandiGirl21

LMAO...

I guess it's the European style..lol
On TMZ, they refer to Cris as "Euro greasy". I didn't understand it until lately...lol

Mabelle

Yea, these guys aren't my type either. I like the Robert Pattinsons (ie thin pale boys) and the Edward Nortons of the world. ... And the Conan O'briens.

Thank fully, I don't think Paris has hooked up with any of those guys.
Edward Norton was with Courtney Love though.... now thats pretty scary!

Ode to Joy

Quote:
GYI0057655862_xlarge.jpg

My ultimate celebrity crush Cristiano Ronaldo has been partying and fooling about with slut-bucket, herpes having Paris Hilton.

My fantasies of this man have ended with the likes of a bird like hoe. Yes I said it.

Paris looks like a bird, not the beautiful one that brings in the Spring season, but the one that feeds off of human garbage.

A pigeon if you will... No it's not my jealousy speaking. I just don't like pigeons which equals Paris.

So Cristiano Ronaldo may you itch and burn in peace!
angry.gif

Today was a sad day....
ssad.gif

SOURCE

Sorry, but calling bashing "fun" doesn't make it anything else than bashing.
If Paris was a member here and not a celebrity you might have been warned or banned for your insults. I personally can not understand why this thread is not closed.

CandiGirl21

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Sorry, but calling bashing "fun" doesn't make it anything else than bashing.
If Paris was a member here and not a celebrity you might have been warned or banned for your insults. I personally can not understand why this thread is not closed.

why should it be closed? It's my opinions...

Obvious you missed the WARNING in the title...
yes.gif

RedRibbon

Quote:
Originally Posted by SerenityRaine
That sucks, but the question should be who hasn't done Paris...

Here's some more eyecandy
tong.gif

Fabio Cannavaro
medium_fabiocannavaro.jpg

I see the full version of this poster EVERY SINGLE DAY and my face is always like
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
drools.gif
:d rools:
drools.gif
drools.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
:nod s:
yes.gif
yes.gif
yes.gif
th_DANCE.gif
th_DANCE.gif
:happy dance:
th_DANCE.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
graucho.gif
:naug hty:
winks.gif
winks.gif
and a bit of
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
choochoo.gif
for good measure. It makes me smile regardless of how crap my day has been or how little sleep I've had.

That's my only contribution to this thread
tong.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
you can get mad if you want sweetheart... but surely, it was your choice to read this thread. It was your choice to comment.

The world isn't perfect, never will be. This is a celebrity we're talking about, and what do they do with celebrities? I know you know this, but they dig into their health files and splatter it all over the news. Unless you don't watch the news. Which I hope you do.
th_dunno.gif

Celebrities are also human beings. Would you like to post your medical records online? If yes, please feel free to do so.

Quote:
exactly...!

when she went to jail they released her because of her "medical problem". They later found out she needed her valtrex prescription...

OK, now you know that she allegedly takes Valtrex (if the documents are indeed real, which is something that only Paris Hilton, her doctor and her pharmacist know). A little research on Webmd tells me that Valtrex has uses other than to treat genital herpes, therefore, the fact that she allegedly takes Valtrex is not conclusive proof that she has genital herpes.

From Webmd:

"Valacyclovir is used in children to treat cold sores (herpes labialis) and chickenpox (varicella zoster). It is used in adults to treat cold sores and shingles (herpes zoster). Valacyclovir does not cure these diseases, but it may decrease pain and help sores heal faster. Valacyclovir belongs to a class of medications known as antivirals.

Valacyclovir is also used to treat people with genital herpes who are currently having an outbreak. It can also be used to prevent an outbreak (suppressive therapy). This medication helps control symptoms, but does not cure the disease or prevent infection of sexual partners."

Quote:
this thread was suppose to be funny, how the f*** did it get serious?
nonono.gif

Beats me!...

Probably because it isn't fun. See below:

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ode to Joy
Sorry, but calling bashing "fun" doesn't make it anything else than bashing.......

Quote:
why should it be closed? It's my opinions...

Obvious you missed the WARNING in the title...
yes.gif

If a thread violates the TOS or takes a turn where it gets nasty and pointless, it will be closed.

Regardless of it being "your opinion" and posting a warning in the title, the content of the thread needs to stay within the TOS.

CandiGirl21

If this thread is a pain to what a few members? LMAO

then these three members shouldn't post to it or ever be worried about it. This is a message board, and I was aware we had the freedom to post what we want.

SO why the attitude?

so why are women acting as if this was the first time they came across a thread they didn't agree with?
nonono.gif

If I were to encounter a thread that I didn't like? I wouldn't click on it. It's as simple as that.
th_dunno.gif

ETA: and I see the same ones that don't like the thread are continuously posting to it. yeah, that's smart...

blindpassion

The poster above you is a moderator.

It is her job to uphold the TOS of the site, and not allow content to be posted that is against the terms of service we all agreed to by creating an account.

rbella

Quote:
The world isn't perfect, never will be. This is a celebrity we're talking about, and what do they do with celebrities? I know you know this, but they dig into their health files and splatter it all over the news. Unless you don't watch the news. Which I hope you do.
th_dunno.gif

I do, but I don't see stuff about Paris Hilton on the news that I watch. Are you talking about TMZ or something? I'm so out of the loop. I try to keep up, but my old fart ass just can't.

Those dudes aren't my type. I can see the attraction. But, I like them without lube on their entire body.
lol.gif
lol.gif
lol.gif

Shimmer

Quote:
If this thread is a pain to what a few members? LMAO

then these three members shouldn't post to it or ever be worried about it. This is a message board, and I was aware we had the freedom to post what we want.

SO why the attitude?

so why are women acting as if this was the first time they came across a thread they didn't agree with?
nonono.gif

If I were to encounter a thread that I didn't like? I wouldn't click on it. It's as simple as that.
th_dunno.gif

ETA: and I see the same ones that don't like the thread are continuously posting to it. yeah, that's smart...

You need to slow your roll. You've got just about a hair too much attitude and defensiveness, and you're awful quick to pull the name calling trigger.

It won't fly around here, that's not the type of community we are.
Name calling, attacking, etc. isn't cool. You've created several threads of this kind, and trust me, it reflects FAR worse on your character than it does the object of your anger.

It also speaks volumes that you're angry about someone you'll never meet having sex with someone else you'll never meet because the first someone you'll never meet was the object of your fantasies.

Surely if you can pretend he would be interested in you, you can pretend he wouldn't be interested in her.

rbella

candi, why would you write this in your siggy?

maldito estas azadas son falsos
mierda de este sitio web =

damn these hoes are false (fake, rather) fuck this website

Why not just say it in English in a post?