Celebrity hook-ups (WARNING DO NOT READ IF YOU LIKE PARIS HILTON)

Vixxan

I'm not a lesbo and they don't do anyting for me either. They look a little sweet to me.

chocolategoddes

*sniff sniff* Do I smell a soon to be closed thread?

Quote:
Originally Posted by CandiGirl21
I guess it's the European style..lol
On TMZ, they refer to Cris as "Euro greasy". I didn't understand it until lately...lol

Euro Greasy, huh? They look like the European equivilant to Guido Douchebags.The guy in the nike shirt is sorta kinda a little bit hot.
ssad.gif

The only problem I have with this topic is that when you start a thread in the Chatter or Entertainment subforums, it usually means you want to start some sort of discussion. There's really nothing to discuss here.
We get it: Paris Hilton's a slut. We've all known this since 2004.

cutey.gif

MAC_Whore

Quote:
If this thread is a pain to what a few members? LMAO

then these three members shouldn't post to it or ever be worried about it. This is a message board, and I was aware we had the freedom to post what we want.

SO why the attitude?

so why are women acting as if this was the first time they came across a thread they didn't agree with?
nonono.gif

If I were to encounter a thread that I didn't like? I wouldn't click on it. It's as simple as that.
th_dunno.gif

ETA: and I see the same ones that don't like the thread are continuously posting to it. yeah, that's smart...

It doesn't matter how many people find it a "pain". It is a matter of it following the TOS and being within the spirit of Specktra. You do have the freedom to post whatever you want, so long as it is within the TOS. That said, not everyone will agree with your POV. That's organic to discourse.

I failed to see anywhere that I gave you attitude. I just gave you some information. You've thrown a good amount of attitude around in this thread and quite frankly, I doubt anyone appreciates it or that it serves any purpose.

Just because a person doesn't like something said within a thread, it does not mean they should not read it or post in it. The point of these threads is to discuss, whether you agree with a topic or not.

Again, we keep posting, because it is a discussion.

TISH1124

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shimmer
you're angry about someone you'll never meet having sex with someone else you'll never meet because the first someone you'll never meet was the object of your fantasies.

Surely if you can pretend he would be interested in you, you can pretend he wouldn't be interested in her.

This right here....made me Holla, Spit and almost outgas I was laughing so damn hard!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Shimmer can sum that sh*t up for ya for real!

Shimmer

Quote:
Originally Posted by TISH1127
This right here....made me Holla, Spit and almost outgas I was laughing so damn hard!!!
th_LMAO.gif

Shimmer can sum that sh*t up for ya for real!

Merely pointing out the juvenile stupidity of the situation.

MissCrystal

lol oh dear im not going say anything i'll be nice

... but anyways wasn't paris dating doug from the hills like a few weeks ago

Mabelle

that was a few weeks ago. she's apparently moved on.

these guys vaguely remind me of the gotti boys... you know "growing up gotti"
uggh.

i suppose its the very tanned, very gelled hair look

MrsMay

Quote:
If this thread is a pain to what a few members? LMAO

then these three members shouldn't post to it or ever be worried about it. This is a message board, and I was aware we had the freedom to post what we want.

SO why the attitude?

so why are women acting as if this was the first time they came across a thread they didn't agree with?
nonono.gif

If I were to encounter a thread that I didn't like? I wouldn't click on it. It's as simple as that.
th_dunno.gif

ETA: and I see the same ones that don't like the thread are continuously posting to it. yeah, that's smart...

Oh wow...

I clicked on this thread because I was interested in what was so bad that it needed a warning (and I'm not a fan of Paris anyway), yet I wasnt prepared for the aggressive attitude that seems to be prevailing in this thread - it's not something that I generally expect to come across on Specktra
th_dunno.gif

Just becuase this is a message board does not give anyone the freedom to post whatever they want - the ability to post on this forum requires your request to join the forum and initial approval of your profile by mods/admin, hence posting is a privilege, not a right, and the rules need to be respected.

Just food for thought, but even though only a few people have commented on this, I'm sure there are many more who are thinking what the mods and others have posted but do not want to get involved.

angi

IMO Ronaldo is not attractive because of his attitude, and on pitch theatrics, which show his considerable lack of respect for others, or for playing a game fairly.

Therefore, it was not much of a suprise to see that he had hooked up with Paris. Obviously, I cannot comment on her actual personality, as I don't know her personally, but she comes across as a person with very similar values and attitude to Ronaldo.

So, while I appreciate that he may be an ultimate crush in terms of eye candy, lets appreciate that for what it is, simply someone to look at and appreciate for their looks. In terms of him as a person, I think it was pretty clear the type of person that he is through the way he acts, and as such I think it's unfair to effectively 'blame' Paris for something that is ultimately attributable to his character and was pretty clear before these actions.

Just my opinion.

k.a.t

Damn, chill.. as someone pointed out earlier, it's not as if you were gonna meet him in real life.

There's no need to be so rude and aggressive..

On a lighter note, the first 2 are just yummy
smiles.gif

NernersHuman

They're pretty, I guess, but too jock-ish for my liking. I like pale rock stars. Give me Billie Joe Armstrong any day!

And what's funny to me, is that if this were a male celeb doing the same thing Paris was doing but with a female athlete we probably wouldn't even be having this discussion.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by k.a.t
Damn, chill.. as someone pointed out earlier, it's not as if you were gonna meet him in real life.

There's no need to be so rude and aggressive..

On a lighter note, the first 2 are just yummy
smiles.gif

Ita,and yeah i think those guys are hot!

Fairybelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
They all look like the same person.

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
Sooooo true!!! I burst out laughing when I read this!

LMD84

yeah those guys in the piccies are not doing it for me at all
thmbdn.gif

i'm with Mabelle and say you can give me edward norton and robert pattinson anyday... with a bit of christian bale on the side!

k.a.t

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
WTF PARIS HILTON DOESN'T LOOK LIKE A BIRD???
angry.gif

She looks like a prawn yo.

th_LMAO.gif

Mabelle

Quote:
Originally Posted by LMD84
yeah those guys in the piccies are not doing it for me at all
thmbdn.gif

i'm with Mabelle and say you can give me edward norton and robert pattinson anyday... with a bit of christian bale on the side!

Oh Hellssss yes! How did i leave out Christian Bale and his sweet sweet angery hotness? He was freakin Batman!

On a weird side note; i named my Christmas tree Christian Bale.

LMD84

hee hee! must be an awesome christmas tree!
smiles.gif

bale is super hot in american physco... although i think he's hot in the machinest - i really do have iti bad for him!