CELEBRITY Make-up you HATE???

MrsRjizzle

What look do you hate in makeup? Or whose look needs some help?

For me it is Linda and Brooke Hogan. More so Linda. Her black black eyeshadow- all day everyday! I couldnt even look at her when watching the show! You would think that since shes a celebrity, someone would try and help her out!

Any others???

jdepp_84

Um....I dont necessarily hate anyone's makeup, but I sometimes hate Christina Aguileras makeup. She mostly looks cute, but other times....well she wears too much....See she looks cute on the left side, but the right side......mmmmm........
53.jpg

carandru

Aubrey O'Day or whatever her last name is. She was always the WORST looking one in Danity Cane... with her terrible over the top makeup and spider clumpy lashes. Really, can someone tell her to stop?

Shimmer

Kim Kardashian.

Hatemail may be sent to my PM box. I know. But I hate it, probably 80% of the time. :/

couturesista

Alicia Keyes and Ashanti, pretty girls, but their makeup is not to my liking sometimes, and I'd have to add my For Fake God Mother who I love to no end, OPRAH, Yes Miss O, sometimes her lipstick is a mess and over kill on the rouge ( that's for my southern gals, blush) and those damn eyelashes, that looks as if their holding her eyes for ransom money! But I still love'em!

florabundance

^^ LMAO.

I think Alicia Keys is beautiful, but sometimes her make up is several shades of hideous. For example:

normal_06.jpg

Come on now...

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
^^ LMAO.

I think Alicia Keys is beautiful, but sometimes her make up is several shades of hideous. For example:

normal_06.jpg

Come on now...

If her MA had used Satin Taupe instead of that silver color, it'd be good to go; I think so anyway.

panther27

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I've gotta say... Michael Jackson's makeup just doesn't do it for me.
Michael-Jackson.jpg

Yeah,he needs help!

M.A.C. head.

Quote:
Originally Posted by florabundance
^^ I see your point. But the under the eyes highlight WHATEVER that is, is inexcusable.

LOL Ya It looks like reverse football war paint hehe

hhunt2

Quote:
Originally Posted by carandru
Aubrey O'Day or whatever her last name is. She was always the WORST looking one in Danity Cane... with her terrible over the top makeup and spider clumpy lashes. Really, can someone tell her to stop?

Omg, seriously.

I'm not a fan of Danity Kane but I recieved a magazine at work with her on the cover. She looked like a whore who was tossed around and hasn't slept for days. No offense to her or her fans but thats the way it looked in the magazine. She looked wet and her makeup thick but smeard. She looked tore up from the floor up.

#1 Pic: AUBREY O'DAY
#2 Pic: AUBREY O'DAY

Miss O'day has a nice body but her face/makeup looks jacked up. lol

MzzRach

Quote:
Originally Posted by couturesista
I'd have to add my For Fake God Mother who I love to no end, OPRAH, Yes Miss O, sometimes her lipstick is a mess and over kill on the rouge ( that's for my southern gals, blush) and those damn eyelashes, that looks as if their holding her eyes for ransom money! But I still love'em!

th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Quote:
Originally Posted by chocolategoddes
I've gotta say... Michael Jackson's makeup just doesn't do it for me.
Michael-Jackson.jpg

Double
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif
th_LMAO.gif

Vivica

Pam Anderson and Jenna Jameson. Basically anyone who looks like they let Alexis Vogel touch them.

carandru

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachkitten
Pamela Anderson hands down. She looks ok from afar but when you get up close it looks a mess.

"She's a total monet"
th_LMAO.gif

Am I the only one who thought of Clueless reading that post?

Latest posts