Central Valley, NY CCO (Woodbury Common Premium Outlets)

yelly201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
Anything good spotted here lately? Might be headed there tomorrow!

Let us know if you find anything!
I plan to go a week from today.

ABB113

Hey guys! Went there a few weeks ago and I have to say I thought the selection was kind of disappointing. Here is what I can remember seeing there:

A bunch of lip bags

Redhead, Blond, So Ceylon MSF

Just a Pinch gel blush

A few cream blushes

Look in a box sets

Tone Grey quad (think they also had Tempting quad)

Very small selection of lip products: Remember seeing Stop!Look! Dazzleglass

Sorry I can't remember more right now! If you were looking for anything specific, I can try to recall if I saw it there. I never have good luck with this CCO, though! :-(

yelly201

Quote:
Originally Posted by ABB113
Hey guys! Went there a few weeks ago and I have to say I thought the selection was kind of disappointing. Here is what I can remember seeing there:

A bunch of lip bags

Redhead, Blond, So Ceylon MSF

Just a Pinch gel blush

A few cream blushes

Look in a box sets

Tone Grey quad (think they also had Tempting quad)

Very small selection of lip products: Remember seeing Stop!Look! Dazzleglass

Sorry I can't remember more right now! If you were looking for anything specific, I can try to recall if I saw it there. I never have good luck with this CCO, though! :-(

Ditto to that, and I went a week after you did.
Going to try Clinton Outlets next, but won't be able to get there til late May.

tvsnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
anyone been recently?

Yea, I went this morning. Nothing exciting, mostly stuff from the holiday sets
ssad.gif

Care

Quote:
Originally Posted by tvsnow
Yea, I went this morning. Nothing exciting, mostly stuff from the holiday sets
ssad.gif

darn, any pigments? other CCO's are getting them like crazy
thmbdn.gif

tvsnow

Quote:
Originally Posted by Care
darn, any pigments? other CCO's are getting them like crazy
thmbdn.gif

Umm, I remember seeing Fuschia, Reflects Very Pink, Tea Time, and Kitchmas. There may have been one other one.

SUMM3RxBABii

Anyone been there recently? Might go during Memorial Week. Last time I went was probably around late September/early Oct. and they were selling HK stuff.

Icecaramellatte

I went today.
Pigments: Reflects Very Pink, Tea Time, Kitchmas, one lone Copper Sparkle, one lone Gilded Green, 1 or 2 cocomotions

eyeshadows: crest the wave?? (bright orange), silverthorn, flourish?? something with an "fl" in it, shimmer navy (don't remember the name), et tu bouquet?

lots of holiday sets that came in the silver bags with colored trim

Bronze type gift set (Holiday collection???) with bronzing powder, mini kabuki brush, amberlights, shroom and maybe mascara

blushes with the flower imprints - pink one and corally pink one

Blush: Enough Said, Blunt, Light over Dark, Earth to Earth & a few others

Sunny by Nature MSF

Lips: Naked Paris, Soft Pause, 1N (I think or maybe 2N), Strawberry Blonde l/g, tricolor glosses, neo sci-fi (orange packaging) lipsticks recall Astral because I have that one. I think they had about 4 different ones. (these have been here forever!, creme cerise l/s, dark brown amplified l/s, lots of slimshines- think tan, cocoamour, grenadine and others, some other lip products in the same packaging as the slimshines except the tub was matte not shiny like the slimshines so maybe these were mattenes but I didn't look.

That's all I recall.

yelly201

I'm headed there on Thursday barring a last minute change-of-plans; thanks for the update, but I'm not looking forward to it. Last time I was there, in late March/early April, I was so disappointed in the MAC selection I almost cried.

hil34

I got Kistchmas pigment, fashion groupie eye shadow and the Intriguing Scarlet: 6 Warm Eyes palette
smiles.gif

xStarryEyedX

I live maybe 5 minutes from there : ). I got a great lipgloss set there a few weeks ago. Usually I don't luck out, their selection is... meh.... but I was pretty excited

macaddict83

Today was a good day here! (I didn't buy anything either.)

The highlights-
Smoke & diamonds in the bin by the register.
Hello Kitty Beauty Powder in Tahitian Sand (1 left @ 10am)
Style Warriors e/s: Vibrant Grape and Night Maneuvers.
Graphic Garden lip set, comes in a cosmetic case.
Heatherette e/s palettes.
Teal pigment- old school size.
Mosscape paint pot and two others, one reddish brown and one yellowy- soft ochre maybe?
The ENTIRE Holiday 09 collection. Including Noir eye set with Shimmertime. I'm talking lip sets, eye and lip palettes, and eye sets. Two of the brush sets.

Scarletbabyxoh

I went a couple weeks ago and was able to snag:
big bow l/s
just a pinch gel blush
sock hop l/g
bronzescape solar bits
yes.gif

While I was there I also saw:
Both Hello Kitty b/p
Most of the l/g from the Sugarsweet Collection
Many of the Heatherette Trio 1's
Both pigments from A Rose Romance Collection as well as both b/p
The entire holiday 09 collection
Refined MSF
Some of the Grand Duo blushes
Fafi Quad
Teal & Kitchmas pigments
Graphic Garden palettes
A bunch of random e/l at the checkout counter

I hope that they get in Spring Colour Forecast, and Lillyland soon
winks.gif

Icecaramellatte

Today I saw:

Pigments/Glitter
Circa Plum
Museum Bronze - only 3
Green Space
Kitchmas
Mutiny
Tea Time
Teal
Rose
Reflects Blue
Reflects Very Pink

Eyeshadows
Mostly ones I've seen before but I only remember:
Knight
Talent Pool
Style warriors shadows
crest the wave - 1
pincurl - 1
Interview MES and MES with the silver and blue stripes in it, some of the crescent shape ones

Fafi eye quad, Heatherette palette, Graphic Gardens lip set 1 gloss and 2 lipsticks, a lot of different the holiday eye palettes so it may have been all of them, holiday face kits with the msf in them

Porcelain Pink MSF and a few others, blushcremes - about 3 looked like warm colors - Oh I remember Pleasureful?
MB blushes from the first duo MBs offered like light over dark and others
Rose Romance powders

Lipsticks
1N
3N
Front Lit
Blue color l/s
and others

Glosses
Buzz
Light That Fire!
Pink Grapefruit
Gold from style warriors
pink color color changing looked pink in the tube but swatched violet on my hand. I can't remember the name

Moss Scape Paint Pot
Sweet Sage Fluid Line and one I think called Shade
I bought Surreal and Ochre Style eyevshadows but I didn't see any others.

macaddict83

Was there today. Wowee! They had Liberty of London Prim and Proper and Dirty Plum! Also the most sought after quads In the Gallery and Photo Realism. And of my favorite e/l's- Raven.

Good Times!

winwin

Anyone go here recently? Trying to decide which CCO to go to depending on choices. Also near deer park and riverhead one. I just prefer this location because of the other store selection available at the outlet.

Icecaramellatte

I went yesterday. I'm not sure I should even post since my memory is so poor but I guess it's better than nothing.

I saw:
3 To the Beach Shadows: Humid, Firecracker, unsure of 3rd one - maybe Shimmermoss
2 GMLOL shadows - I didn't look at the names
Lime eyeshadow
Purple Shower
3 Blues I don't remember the colors but 2 were light blue (one shimmery, one matte) and a shimmery blue - maybe teal
Pigments: Mutiny, Circa Plum, Antique Green, Bold and Brash
Quite a few of the plaid pattern shadows - no names but I remember peach, yellow, gray and a few more
3 Tartan Tale shadow compacts - blue and yellow for sure (Reelers and Rockers, 6 Beauties Play it cool) but I can't remember the 3rd one.
lots of Tartan Tale sets
the newest short duo fiber brush that came out with either the bronzers or a new foundation last year. I have it but the number has rubbed off.

Lipglass
Jealous
bluish one
Fancy Cat
Spree - think
gold from Style Warriors
pinkish color from Style Warriors
Pret a Papier
New Spirit
Steal My Heart
Sublime Shine and quite a few other Dazzle glass cremes
3 suntints -Just a smidge and one with a pink stripe on the tube and one with a lavender stripe
oh one of the really sparkly lipglass shades in the long skinny tube - I can't remember the name of this collection.

2browneyes

^ I wonder if that brush was the 130.....I've been trying to get my hands on it since I skipped it when I saw it last.