Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

mooseformayor

Does anyone know the date for this release? I keep checking the site but no dice. TIA!
wavey.gif

User38

yw.. it will show up.

I recall all of us waiting for the RA Velvets to launch.. it took a few months. lol.

Miss QQ

I saw the collection. The highlighter's effect is subtle, like the holiday 2011 powder, lumiere sculptee de chanel, but the texture is different - less powdery and more gel-like. I didn't try it on my face, the effect could be different when applied with a brush on the face. The rose IdO is very prettty. Is it new or repromted? Fantasme IdO is also repromoted here. Chanel seems to be repromoting a lot lately and can't remember what I have or have not seen. Sakura is beautiful but since it is the baked formula, I'm passing.

themistymom

Got my grubby hands on one ladies! First impressions up on my blog :)
Can I link it here?

No links to your own blog in posts. You can add a link to your blog in your forum signature once you've passed ten posts. ~shellygrrl

sarabeautime

Got my grubby hands on one ladies! First impressions up on my blog :)
Can I link it here?

No links to your own blog in posts. You can add a link to your blog in your forum signature once you've passed ten posts. ~shellygrrl
Hi Shari,

since you are new to the forum, system doesn't let you link your posts just yet.
Therefore here I do it for you :)

Very nice to see you here!

Here is Shari's beautiful blog ladies:
http://www.themistymom.com/2014/02/just-chanel-jardin-de-camelias-ombres-tracees-jardin-zen.html

prplhrt21

of course I ordered:
[h=3]JOUES CONTRASTE - 87 SAKURA[/h] [h=3]ROUGE ALLURE - 142 CHARMEUSE[/h] [h=3]AQUALUMIÈRE GLOSS - 86 EAU DE ROSE[/h]

Latest posts