Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

elegant-one

Will wait for elegant one swatches
girlhaha.gif
th_wink3.gif

jebogewf

I knew I should not have checked Specktra today. But I did - ended up ordering Sakura blush and RA Fleurie. Had to exercise my will not to add the highlighter and the quad. I think I will give up eventually-)
Totally agree. I shouldn't have come here either, lol. I just ordered the blush and the highlighter. I wanted the quad and a lipstick too, but I decided that I've already spent enough money lately. Maybe tomorrow. lol.

Bonitinha

^I was so hoping that you would pop in here...I was going to pm you if I didn't see you here today ;)

Those 2 items - perfect for you! I want to hear what you think about Baie Rose.

ugghhh, I am so sick of trying to spell the Chanel products
amuse.gif

Oh, did you get another Chanel box with your order
girlhaha.gif
I was sick with the stomach flu forever -- so I'm glad I mustered up the strength to get on here today! ;)

I know, the spelling . . . I always have to go check . . .

Yep, I got another box for my collection
girlhaha.gif
I have some stacked on my white laquer desk and they look so cute
heart.gif

Bonitinha

i would love to try one of the glosses i don't have experience with that formula, but want to see swatches first
The Aqualumieres are super glossy and smooth. Mine almost has a glass like finish and not as sticky as the glossimers (which I also love). That was right before they were discontinued. Now that they're bringing some back, I'm not sure if they have changed the formula.

Mybootsareheavy

I just ordered Sakura blush
girlhaha.gif
looks right up my alley! I'm excited to get the complimentry box too. Will look nice in my makeup area!
I'm tempted by the Jardin de CameliasIllumination Powder, anyone have any insight/opinions on it? At $70 I'm not sure it's absolutely worth it.

cheburaha

I just ordered Sakura blush
girlhaha.gif
looks right up my alley! I'm excited to get the complimentry box too. Will look nice in my makeup area!
I'm tempted by the Jardin de CameliasIllumination Powder, anyone have any insight/opinions on it? At $70 I'm not sure it's absolutely worth it.
I do not think they will give us the boxes though... The boxes are for holidays only, i.e., over Christmas, etc. I placed two orders in December - one right before Christmas and the other one right after. The first one came in a black/white sturdy box, the second one - in a black drawstring bag, not bad either.

And yes, for the highlighter I am on a fence - I want it and I don't know whether it's worth it! I feel like I need it to add to my Chanel highlighters collection just for the sake of it. Ok, I am sure Specktra will push me from my fence one way or another.

Thank you, girls, you all are so helpful!!!! (I know it's random, but it's never a bad time or place to say thank you, right?)

sungelly87

I read somewhere either here or on a blog that the illuminator is similar to Nars white powder, although not the same texture, but similar effect. I think this might be a good all over the face powder...but at $70, I don't know about that...

josephine90

I ordered the blush, i need more swatches of the gloss and lipsticks before deciding..the quad im just holding on until i eventually give in lol

Mybootsareheavy

I do not think they will give us the boxes though... The boxes are for holidays only, i.e., over Christmas, etc. I placed two orders in December - one right before Christmas and the other one right after. The first one came in a black/white sturdy box, the second one - in a black drawstring bag, not bad either. And yes, for the highlighter I am on a fence - I want it and I don't know whether it's worth it! I feel like I need it to add to my Chanel highlighters collection just for the sake of it. Ok, I am sure Specktra will push me from my fence one way or another. Thank you, girls, you all are so helpful!!!! (I know it's random, but it's never a bad time or place to say thank you, right?)
The email I relieved said make sure to get your complimentary gift box, I checked the complimentary box area right before I submitted my order. Hopefully it comes!! I know! I never pick up the Chanel highlighters because they're expensive and I always regret not getting them. I'm not sure about this one though.

Monsy

The Aqualumieres are super glossy and smooth. Mine almost has a glass like finish and not as sticky as the glossimers (which I also love). That was right before they were discontinued. Now that they're bringing some back, I'm not sure if they have changed the formula.
I love that description. I wish there were more swatches out there so I could pick up one of them at least...

elegant-one

Hubs is taking me to lunch/wine/shopping to our far away awesome mall tomorrow, so I will get to see everything in person ;)