Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

elegant-one

I just got my Sakura blush. It is a very very soft baby peachy pink. The texture seemed a bit powdery which I don't usually find them to be that way. It is very pretty on, but subtle.

Too dark to take pics tonight. I'll post pics tomorrow

Haven

I am very tempted by the JC, Baie Rose (sp?) and quad. Probably will order this weekend. I would like to see swatches of the highlighter as well. Why are all Chanel highlighters at least $70?
eeksign.gif

User38

I am very tempted by the JC, Baie Rose (sp?) and quad. Probably will order this weekend. I would like to see swatches of the highlighter as well. Why are all Chanel highlighters at least $70?
eeksign.gif

hell.. Armani's was $ 88

they pick numbers out of hats it seems..

Haven

I just got my Sakura blush. It is a very very soft baby peachy pink. The texture seemed a bit powdery which I don't usually find them to be that way. It is very pretty on, but subtle.

Is it too powdery? Do you like it? Do I need it?
SOS.gif

elegant-one

Honestly, I am not sure if this blush is a "must have" . It didn't seem to have the same quality that all the others have. I have always found their blushes to become part of the skin/make the skin look beautiful - this one did seem just a bit powdery (not too bad) & kind of sat on top of the skin. I do love the shade even though it is probably not unique imo. It is VERY subtle on

User38

I saw some swatches -- it's like a sister of NArcisse with a bit of coral.. but Narcisse is unique to me
love.gif

Winthrop44

It is baked, isn't it? (Would say 4g on the back of the compact in the lower left instead of 6g) That's probably why the texture is different to you.

Haven

Honestly, I am not sure if this blush is a "must have" . It didn't seem to have the same quality that all the others have. I have always found their blushes to become part of the skin/make the skin look beautiful - this one did seem just a bit powdery (not too bad) & kind of sat on top of the skin. I do love the shade even though it is probably not unique imo. It is VERY subtle on
OK thank you. It sounds like a pass.

I will search through my hoard/stash for narcisse. Hopefully it is buried in there somewhere.

elegant-one

Its not terrible - just not the usual quality of the blushes. It is definitely more powdery. It is a very pretty natural blush look. I found that using it over the Le Blanc Base Rosee (which I LOVE LOVE) helps a lot.

elegant-one

Thanks so much elegant...I hope I don't end up returning this because it's baked..I've not heard good things about the baked versions...phooey...
You are so very welcome! Its ok, but I don't care for the baked. I know, right...blech

Quote: Originally Posted by baxterina

It's very mine.Love baby pale pinks and Joues Contraste is my favourite formula.
I can see where this would be a lovely shade on you!

prplhrt21

temptalia blush review

http://www.temptalia.com/chanel-sakura-87-joues-contraste-blush-review-photos-swatches