Chanel 2014 Jardin de Camélias Makeup Collection

Teger

Thread for new collection coming in 2014...

In the USA it is online only @ Chanel.com.

It will include the following...

Illumination Powder
-Jardin de Camelias

Joues Contraste
-87 Sakura

Illusion d'Ombre
-94 Rose des Vents

Ombres Tracées Quadra Eyeshadow
-Jardin Zen

Ligne Graphique
-14 Noir Scintillant

Aqualumiere Gloss
-86 Eau de Rose
-87 Rosace
-88 Pink Pivoine
-89 Baie Rose

Rouge Allure
-139 Fleurie
-142 Charmeuse

cheburaha

In the USA it is exclusive to Chanel.com!

1 Illuminating Powder
1 Joues Contraste
1 Ombres Tracées Quadra Eyeshadow
1 Illusion d'Ombre
1 Ligne Graphique
4 Aqualumiere Glosses
2 Rouge Allures
Thank you so much, Teger! You always bring those wonderful Chanel news!

shadowaddict

Thank you Teger for the info. I agree with jebogewf, sounds exciting. Of course I can't waith for swatches and reviews of the e/s palette.

MACina

In the USA it is exclusive to Chanel.com!

1 Illuminating Powder
1 Joues Contraste
1 Ombres Tracées Quadra Eyeshadow
1 Illusion d'Ombre
1 Ligne Graphique
4 Aqualumiere Glosses
2 Rouge Allures

Thank you for sharing, Teger!

vaisforluvrs

How exciting! Do we think this will be out in January or February? I'm really interested in the powder. Does anyone have experience with this type of powder?

katred

Specktra Bestie
How exciting! Do we think this will be out in January or February? I'm really interested in the powder. Does anyone have experience with this type of powder?
Chanel's Spring collection is usually out in very early January, sometimes even late December.

I'm not sure about the powder, but it sounds kind of like the Poudre Signe from last Spring. I love that and use it all the time, although I don't really see myself buying another. I have managed to collect way too many highlighters as it is.

vaisforluvrs

Chanel's Spring collection is usually out in very early January, sometimes even late December.

I'm not sure about the powder, but it sounds kind of like the Poudre Signe from last Spring. I love that and use it all the time, although I don't really see myself buying another. I have managed to collect way too many highlighters as it is.
Thanks katred! I was hoping it would be a good all over powder. I definitely don't need another highlighter but I will check it out in person :)

sarabeautime

This one sounds like an exclusive small collection, not the Spring one.
I wonder if there are any nail polishes of that...

MACina

Updated the OP with the product list. (Same with summer 2014)
Thank you, Teger
bouquet.gif

cheburaha

Thank you, Teger! Do you by any chance know what are the store ship dates for this collection and for the Spring one? If this one is dot com exclusive in the US, I hope some of the retailers in in Canada will have it.

cheburaha

Isn't it that joues contraste 87 has been recently released under different name - Emotion? Sara from Color Me Loud has a wonderful review: http://www.colormeloud.com/2013/11/chanel-joues-contraste-87-emotion.html (hope Sara doesn't mind linking her blog here-))

Latest posts