Chanel Fall 2014 Makeup - Collection États Poétiques

LiliV

It seems burgundy eyes are going to be the "thing" of this fall. I am excited, it can be made wearable and it looks so fitting to the autumn theme.
I really like burgundy shadows, I have one in particular that I love to pair with a taupe that has a duochrome red shimmer, it's one of my fav eye combos!

Miss QQ

It seems burgundy eyes are going to be the "thing" of this fall. I am excited, it can be made wearable and it looks so fitting to the autumn theme.
Yes I feel burgundy pinkish eyes are becoming a trend now, and fall would be a good time to try wear the colours. Can be worn as an eyeliner if it is too much as an eyeshadow.
A beautiful look is posted on Instagram with Eye Shadows: 108 Exaltation & 114 Admiration Lips:Rouge Coco Shine #95 Viva http://instagram.com/p/oiC4_Go92-/ I wonder if this is the promo pic
Quite unbelievable that the RCS on its own can be so opaque on the lips, but possible if it is applied in many layers and with powder/foundation.

katred

Specktra Bestie
I find the fall colours are an interesting counterpart to their bold/ tropical looking spring collection.

urbis

Yes I feel burgundy pinkish eyes are becoming a trend now, and fall would be a good time to try wear the colours. Can be worn as an eyeliner if it is too much as an eyeshadow. Quite unbelievable that the RCS on its own can be so opaque on the lips, but possible if it is applied in many layers and with powder/foundation.
But there's also a lovely lip liner and a good post production job

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
More pics:

http://rougedeluxe.blogspot.co.at/2014/05/chanel-fall-2014-rouge-coco-shine.html

Medgal07

The shadows are a pass for this older lady, but that lipstick is mine!!!!!!! LOVE IT!!!!!
Ditto, JD
friends.gif

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
oh wow! That lipstick is top of my list now!!
It actually reminds of Shiseido Portrait, which has been on my wishlist forever. Intime looks pretty opaque and also kinda creamy/glossy in the promo pic, I'm not sure if I like that in the RCS formula. I prefer the sheerer ones such as Boy. I will have to wait for swatches and reviews of the formula of this one, I might end up finally getting Portrait instead. And I need a backup of Boy some time soon.

Starlight77

oh wow! That lipstick is top of my list now!!

It actually reminds of Shiseido Portrait, which has been on my wishlist forever. Intime looks pretty opaque and also kinda creamy/glossy in the promo pic, I'm not sure if I like that in the RCS formula. I prefer the sheerer ones such as Boy. I will have to wait for swatches and reviews of the formula of this one, I might end up finally getting Portrait instead. And I need a backup of Boy some time soon.
ooo that Shiseido Portrait is really pretty. that's pretty much my go to shade. I always want to get boy and then i forget. I will definitely need to see a swatch first. I have a sample Shiseido R306 gloss from sephora a few weeks back and i love it i think i may get the full size. is boy getting discontinued or just a most used for you?

urbis

I am not sure about that: think summer 13 and its promo pic (the model had a raibow on her eyes) or the holiday 2008 golden cage (eyes in gold and ligh blue). Moreover, dior itself is building fall 2014 aroud purplish eyes, so chanel is just catching with the trend. The collection features a lot of nudes (first of all the wonderful mistyc eyes) so you can really custumize your make up

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
ooo that Shiseido Portrait is really pretty. that's pretty much my go to shade. I always want to get boy and then i forget. I will definitely need to see a swatch first. I have a sample Shiseido R306 gloss from sephora a few weeks back and i love it i think i may get the full size. is boy getting discontinued or just a most used for you?
Oh, it's not getting discontinued (I hope!), it's just my favourite lipstick.
I don't have any lip products from Shiseido yet, but I love their bluhes and eyeshadows, so I'm sure the lip laquers and glosses are just as lovely.

urbis

http://www.uptodaete.com/2014/05/chanel-herbstlook-2014-collection-etats-poetiques/ More wonderful promo pics