Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

Winthrop44

Hi! I was just catching up on my reading in the MAC forum. So sorry to hear about your mom's fall. I hope she'll have a quick & easy recovery from surgery. How is she doing today?

elegant-one

Hi! I was just catching up on my reading in the MAC forum. So sorry to hear about your mom's fall. I hope she'll have a quick & easy recovery from surgery. How is she doing today?
I was going to pm you...

She looked really good today & very funny. The big thing for me after the surgery...she remembered me
cry.gif
That was my biggest fear especially with the alzheimers dementia. Still going to be a big road to recovery for her. Thanks!.

So, what did you think of the blue es, yes or no?

Winthrop44

Oh that's great that she remembered you...I can definitely understand your concern. What a relief that must have been.

I LOVE the dark blue IdO! It looked darker than I expected it to and for me that is a very good thing. Thanks for recommending it!

elegant-one

Oh that's great that she remembered you...I can definitely understand your concern. What a relief that must have been.

I LOVE the dark blue IdO! It looked darker than I expected it to and for me that is a very good thing. Thanks for recommending it!
Yay!!! I am SO happy you love it. Its very pretty.

I'm refreshing the chanel site...it is Friday ;)

shontay07108

I was going to pm you... She looked really good today & very funny. The big thing for me after the surgery...she remembered me :cry: That was my biggest fear especially with the alzheimers dementia. Still going to be a big road to recovery for her. Thanks!. So, what did you think of the blue es, yes or no?
:hug:
Yay!!! I am SO happy you love it. Its very pretty. I'm refreshing the chanel site...it is Friday ;)
What's going on today? A new collection going up maybe? :sneaky:

Neicy

So, I wore the Star Dust blush today and it is very shimmery and so pretty! I used it with Mac strada as a contour and it looked good. I am NC20.
On darker skins it will be a pretty pinky highlighter.

The quad is nice, but I am so much in LOVE with my Tom Ford Enchanted quad that I used some of that with it and it made it pop more. Alone the quad is quite soft and not much depth.
The nail polish is pure sexy nails and the lipstick and gloss are so pretty.

The loose powder is nice, the shimmer is larger than previous collections.

The IDO is meh, if I had no sheer gold products I may be more impressed. I used it with a large fluffy brush to buff over the whole eye after shadow and it gave it a glow and some warmth..

Nice collection :)

Icecaramellatte

So, I wore the Star Dust blush today and it is very shimmery and so pretty! I used it with Mac strada as a contour and it looked good. I am NC20.
On darker skins it will be a pretty pinky highlighter.

The quad is nice, but I am so much in LOVE with my Tom Ford Enchanted quad that I used some of that with it and it made it pop more. Alone the quad is quite soft and not much depth.
The nail polish is pure sexy nails and the lipstick and gloss are so pretty.

The loose powder is nice, the shimmer is larger than previous collections.

The IDO is meh, if I had no sheer gold products I may be more impressed. I used it with a large fluffy brush to buff over the whole eye after shadow and it gave it a glow and some warmth..

Nice collection :)
Thanks for the info. I just looked up the Enchanted Quad and it looks very nice. I haven't tried any Tom Ford yet.

shontay07108

I'm back to wanting the quad now! http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/10/chanel-regard-signe-de-chanel-harmonie.html

shontay07108

I think it looks true to the pan. The description is off, as usual with a lot of brands, unfortunately. I think the gold in the quad with the gold illusion d'ombre will be gorgeous, so I might end up with both. Plus, I really want Mystery glossimer. A Chanel haul isn't complete without a glossimer. :lol:

katred

Specktra Bestie
http://bestthingsinbeauty.blogspot.com/2012/10/chanel-regard-signe-de-chanel-harmonie.html
Super-beautiful! That gold is to die for. The redness of the plum shade doesn't bother me, because for some reason, reddish shades seem to work on me.

Bonitinha

I think the reddish plum shade looks so pretty in the pan -- hopefully I can pull it off. Kinda reminds me of MAC Sketch. Cannot wait until this collection comes up on the Chanel site
heart.gif

mac_aiken

I agree. I have green eyes so things with a bit of red in them look pretty good on me. I have quite a few red based shadows from Fyrinnae that I love.
I think it's pretty rare for anyone here to wear something several days in a row...

Super-beautiful! That gold is to die for. The redness of the plum shade doesn't bother me, because for some reason, reddish shades seem to work on me.

Winthrop44

I like the looks of that shade on Karen's blog but not so much on BTiB...guess I'll just have to see how I like it in person.

Shadowy Lady

Elegant One - hope your mom is doing better. I'm not here that much so sorry I missed that post :(

I put my name down for the quad and polish at my local counter....especially excited about the quad :) I was told we'll get the same formula as that of the US :D

elegant-one

Elegant One - hope your mom is doing better. I'm not here that much so sorry I missed that post :(

I put my name down for the quad and polish at my local counter....especially excited about the quad :) I was told we'll get the same formula as that of the US :D
Oh, thank you dear! That is so kind of you. She was doing better, but not very good today.

Squeeze that pretty baby for all of us.
heart.gif

I don't know if I want the quad yet.

Latest posts