Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

elegant-one

grouphug2.gif
to all of you
heart.gif
All I can say is that it just sucks :(

Shontay, you bought Notorious? What made you want it? ah, another driving lesson. You'll do better each time.

I'm hoping that the color of Notorious doesn't make me look like a vampire...you know, how they sculpt their cheek hollows in the movies
oh.gif

Bonitinha

Shontay -- where are you taking drivers lessons? Good luck! I still can't parallel park to save my life!

Elegant -- keep us posted. So sorry you are going through a hard time.

Anneri

Elegant - you could never look like a vampire, and if, you'd be the sexiest of them all!
heat.gif
winkiss.gif

So sorry to hear that your mum doesn't get better. I keep you both in my thoughts! It's so hard, especially if it's your mum - I can definetely relate!

elegant-one

Elegant - you could never look like a vampire, and if, you'd be the sexiest of them all!
heat.gif
winkiss.gif

So sorry to hear that your mum doesn't get better. I keep you both in my thoughts! It's so hard, especially if it's your mum - I can definetely relate!
girlhaha.gif
Well if it does make me look like a very sexy vampy vampire, I'll tell hubs to hide his neck. Thanks doll!

Michelle
bouquet.gif
I cannot parallel park either
lol.gif
I like keeping the bumpers on our car intact. I don't even try.

Liz2012

Hi Elegant, i'm sorry to read that your mom is not well
ssad.gif

Hoping things will get better for her and you as soon as possible
th_cheerup.gif

elegant-one

Holy Cow - Chanel already shipped my Notorious blush
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif

Oh, & a heads up..especially in light of the huge MAC debacle with presales at Nordies etc. You may want to have a lil talk with your SA if you are doing it & insist that it gets secured. I've been on the phone with my great Chanel lady at Nordies & we were discussing how these rare products are "walking away" from the counters. They feel that this collection will fly off the shelves especially the es palette & np. Also, if you buy from Nordies you get that awesome black patent Chanel bag that will have 2 glosses & other goodies in it. And well, I will HAVE to have that.

MissTT

Elegant - sorry to hear your mom is getting on well today. I hope she bounces back soon.

So what's the word on this black patent Chanel bag? Do I need to ask the SA for it? Is is free?

elegant-one

Elegant - sorry to hear your mom is getting on well today. I hope she bounces back soon.

So what's the word on this black patent Chanel bag? Do I need to ask the SA for it? Is is free?
Aww, you're so sweet - thank you!

Its the free gift with purchase. All she told me today is that it has 2 glosses & it will have other goodies in it as well. Yes, preorder & ask for it!!! Its very lovely.

MissTT

Thank you. My SA sent me an email the other day and she didn't mention a gift with purchase. She's the counter manager, too. I haven't been too impressed with her...

Bonitinha

Holy Cow - Chanel already shipped my Notorious blush
icon_eek.gif
lol.gif

Oh, & a heads up..especially in light of the huge MAC debacle with presales at Nordies etc. You may want to have a lil talk with your SA if you are doing it & insist that it gets secured. I've been on the phone with my great Chanel lady at Nordies & we were discussing how these rare products are "walking away" from the counters. They feel that this collection will fly off the shelves especially the es palette & np. Also, if you buy from Nordies you get that awesome black patent Chanel bag that will have 2 glosses & other goodies in it. And well, I will HAVE to have that.
I love those patent bags
heart.gif
If I order the holiday collection thru Nordies -- they'll give me the bag with the glosses? Sold :)

And glad I am not the only one who cannot parallel park. I used to attempt it and it was humiliating when I couldn't do it and there would be cars behind me waiting. I just don't attempt anymore! haha

elegant-one

hmm, I would assume that ALL Nordies are offering it. Get another SA then
greengrin.gif
I actually have a few at different stores, but my Nordies one is actually the best. I make em work for my sales
lol.gif

elegant-one

I love those patent bags
heart.gif
If I order the holiday collection thru Nordies -- they'll give me the bag with the glosses? Sold :)
yes, they should. I forgot to ask what the glosses were...what a dummy right
sigh.gif
I just want the bag, so glosses are a bonus. She has a specific time that she checks for the shipments & then she'll let me know.

Winthrop44

My Nordies counter manager knows nothing about this...just got off the phone with her. Sigh At the Nordstrom in the other direction the SA says they are doing gifts for 2 events in Nov and Dec but she's not sure which gift will be for which event. I dunno, honestly I usually want to get my grubby little hands on the stuff asap and they don't expect to have holiday out till end of Oct/beginning of Nov, so I'll probably just order online.

Bonitinha

yes, they should. I forgot to ask what the glosses were...what a dummy right
sigh.gif
I just want the bag, so glosses are a bonus. She has a specific time that she checks for the shipments & then she'll let me know.
I wish they would all just offer the same promos. I may need to PM you for your store info :)