Chanel Holiday 2012 - Eclats du Soir de Chanel

MaryJane

I think I'll be skipping the blush. It looks pretty in the pics but, in the swatches I've seen, it looks very light and a little too sparkly for me to wear everyday. I'm sure one of my other pink blushes will work well w/the quad.

mac_aiken

I think it would look pretty with Notorious which I am trying to get up the courage to order. Should I?

Ladychris11

Thanks for the response Winthrop :)

I am drawn to the blush but thinking if it will still be worth it as I already have Tweed Pink. hmm tough call.

Bonitinha

Oh, thank you dear! That is so kind of you. She was doing better, but not very good today.

I don't know if I want the quad yet.
Elegant -- so sorry to hear about your mom. That is so hard. Thinking of you.
th_cheerup.gif

I wish this collection would just come out already!

elegant-one

Elegant -- so sorry to hear about your mom. That is so hard. Thinking of you.
th_cheerup.gif

I wish this collection would just come out already!
Very hard
winkiss.gif

It seems like we've been talking about this collection forever! When we were at the one crazy chanel lady mall, I asked if they had it yet....she said what collection
thud.gif
I give up. I had to refresh her memory...doh

Michele, I love your new avatar pic. I've been meaning to tell you that.

shontay07108

I want that quad and illusion d'ombre so, so bad. I think I'm going to call my Neiman Marcus tomorrow even though I'm pretty sure they don't have it. :(

honey on boost

I picked up Star Dust and Malice today at NM. I was sooo tempted to buy the quad but I just spent a ton on the Marilyn Monroe collection
ohboy.gif

duku

I still want almost everything from this collection, can't wait until it comes out in the UK! Think I'll be getting the lipstick, quad, blush, nail polish, and illusion d'ombre.

Liz2012

Hello all. I finally made a video with swatches of the Holiday! :))

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XQxgFroaSbQ

Hope it helps and you enjoy. :)
Thanks for the review and swatches Neicy!
smiles.gif

That video has confirmed one last time for me that i NEED Malice and Star Dust in my life, omg they're so pretty, love the micro shimmer in them
eyelove.gif

The quad looks great as well, but still not convinced to get it .. I'll definitely check it out for myself in the store tho, who knows, maybe i'll like it in person.

Can't wait for this collection to be released here, so hurry Chanel, hurry!
th_happy1.gif

Winthrop44

Thanks Neicy, that was a huge help. I think I may skip Star Dust as it's awfully glittery for this old gal.
lol.gif
Love Malice though! I see what you mean about the lack of depth with the quad. I'm still unsure on that one. I actually like a soft, light eye, but.....need to see the colors irl. Did you get Mystery glossimer?

Bonitinha

Very hard
winkiss.gif

It seems like we've been talking about this collection forever! When we were at the one crazy chanel lady mall, I asked if they had it yet....she said what collection
thud.gif
I give up. I had to refresh her memory...doh

Michele, I love your new avatar pic. I've been meaning to tell you that.
Prayers and blessings going out to your mom
heart.gif

Your crazy Chanel lady is hilarious. Maybe she should subscribe to this thread??

Thanks, you are so sweet -- I just got so tired of my old pic. But I have a hard time taking decent pics these days! All of this high def and close up isn't for me LOL

elegant-one

Prayers and blessings going out to your mom
heart.gif

Your crazy Chanel lady is hilarious. Maybe she should subscribe to this thread??

Thanks, you are so sweet -- I just got so tired of my old pic. But I have a hard time taking decent pics these days! All of this high def and close up isn't for me LOL
Thanks Michele, you are so sweet. I appreciate you & all the lovely ladies here for your comfort - it means so much to me
grouphug2.gif

Aggh, the chanel ladies never ever know whats going on. Last time I bought there, they forgot to put my sample goodies in my bag.

elegant-one

Was Notorious sculpting blush up before this morning? I don't remember seeing it. I just bought it out of curiosity
girlhaha.gif
I remember seeing it used by Peter P in a video awhile back.

Latest posts