Chanel Les Expressions de Chanel 2012

Monsy

tried the quads and eyeliners yesterday.
purple is pretty and very warm shade but not unique
platine is beautiful shade but sooo sheer, it has to be layered big time

variations quad is much nicer in person the on photos, but very dupable.

Ingenue

Ooooh Monsy I think you got a bad Platine liner tester. Mine is totally opaque and shimmery. One swipe is all I need. I've never had to layer it.

Monsy

oh wow! the one i tried did not look like that at all. color was beautiful but was so patchy and streaky i had to do two layers and still i could see my skin

Haven

I think that the quads in this collection are not exciting me b/c of my love for the holiday quad. That quad is so amazing that these are "meh" in comparison.

shontay07108

I paid for the platine liner and new mascara on Nordstroms.com and I plan to pick it up in store whenever they inform me that it's ready. I'm excited about the mascara. The liner was an impulse buy. I really wanted the purple, but I read that it's permanent while platine is LE, so I decided to wait.

shontay07108

The mall was a madhouse today! Seriously disgusted with trying to make my way through the place. Slow walkers who have no idea where they want to go and salesladies all over the place ready to spray me with whatever perfume before I give them permission to do so. Anyway, I got my mascara and eyeliner. There was a happy surprise b/c my email telling me my order was ready informed me that my eyeliner was not available. However, when I got to Nordstroms the nice man at customer service told me they found one last Platine eyeliner! I stopped by the counter on my way out and the only shade left of the eyeliners was the black. That's insane. I have no idea when they put this collection out, but those liners are dust. I'm glad I got Platine b/c it's gorgeous, but I did want the purple. I hope I can find it at Macy's (during the weekday and very early in the morning!).

Latest posts