Chanel Les Expressions de Chanel 2012

Miss QQ

I tried Intuition on my eyes and it was beautiful, not overly warm at all. My friend tried Variation with Cassis eyeliner as a base, which helped because the bottom left shade is sheer. But the shimmers are subtly visible and and the taupe is smooth and gorgeous. The look was elegant and pretty.

Haven

This collection is now available for preorder at NM. Shipping isn't until November though.

Liz2012

I got the Variation quad as a gift from my mom today :) I have yet to try the quad on my eyes but i must say that i fell in love when i swatched these on my hand
love.gif
I definitely see myself using this quad also during the holidays, the micro glitters in these shades are just stunning. I'm really happy with it
amuse.gif

Winthrop44

Awww, you're a lucky girl! What a great mom!!! Enjoy it. I'm really looking forward to getting that as well.
heart.gif

Haven

I was told this weekend that this collection is not going to be released in the US until the beginning of/mid November at the earliest.
th_mad0217.gif

Winthrop44

Yes, there are two. Apparence is part of the holiday collection. The other one is called Vision and that's part of this collection (see first post of this thread).

Winthrop44

Variatiion & Intuition quads along with Vision & Abstraction IdOs are available to order now on Neimans:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/categor...738&parentId=cat38950733&masterId=cat38670745

When I ordered I also got a Chanel promo added to my cart. Lord knows what it is though. From past experience with them it can be anything from one of the little makeup bags to a little tube of something, and when you call they most likely won't know. If anyone finds out what it is please post!

CartoonChic

Variatiion & Intuition quads along with Vision & Abstraction IdOs are available to order now on Neimans:

http://www.neimanmarcus.com/categor...738&parentId=cat38950733&masterId=cat38670745

When I ordered I also got a Chanel promo added to my cart. Lord knows what it is though. From past experience with them it can be anything from one of the little makeup bags to a little tube of something, and when you call they most likely won't know. If anyone finds out what it is please post!
I found out. It's deluxe samples of the Chanel Sublimage Cream and Sublimage Serum.

Liz2012

Happy hauling!
th_DANCE.gif
I'm glad the quads are finally available to you ;) Which one did you get, or did you get 'em both? :)

Liz2012

Both.
blush-anim-cl.gif
But no IdOs, so I could've been worse I guess!
Yup definitely could've been worse
angelic.gif
I can't blame you for getting both, they're both absolutely gorgeous
love.gif
LOVE my Variation quad and i've got my eyes on the Intuition one as well .. And then there's the Harmonie du Soir quad from the holiday collection lalala lol
whistle.gif
Enjoy your goodies when you receive them
th_wink3.gif

Latest posts