Chanel lipsticks - Rouge Coco, Rouge Allure, etc.

jenny89

I got my first Chanel lipstick today! It also happens to be my first Chanel product ever. It's the Rouge Allure in Passion. I love it, I want some of the other colors now.

CartoonChic

I got my first Chanel lipstick today! It also happens to be my first Chanel product ever. It's the Rouge Allure in Passion. I love it, I want some of the other colors now.
You're in trouble! That's how it starts and then you're addicted. Trust me, I know.
amuse.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Congratulations! I will warn you: it is a very slippery slope. A couple of years ago, I didn't even own a single thing by Chanel. Then a lipstick arrived. Then all of a sudden it started multiplying. And multiplying. And subtracting from my bank account. It's a wonderful, terrible addiction.

jenny89

Congratulations! I will warn you: it is a very slippery slope. A couple of years ago, I didn't even own a single thing by Chanel. Then a lipstick arrived. Then all of a sudden it started multiplying. And multiplying. And subtracting from my bank account. It's a wonderful, terrible addiction.
Haha! I know now I want all of the colors.

shontay07108

I'm a little annoyed by Christine's reviews of the new RA's. I know everyone has a different experience and all that, but I just don't agree with her reviews. Plus, a lot of people take her reviews to heart and won't even try anything for themselves based on her experience with it. She gave my favorite RA, Extatique a B and said it was dry. I don't find that to be the case at all and I have naturally dry lips. Plus, I just don't rate hydration as highly as she apparently does. I don't know. I'm not knocking her because heaven knows I've defended her a lot on this forum, but it's just that some people might miss out on something they love because one blogger didn't have the best experience with it. That's the downside of the internet, I guess.

Anneri

I totally agree with you, Shontay. But thankfully there're a lot of good reviews around on which people can base their opinions. I never buy products based on one review (or not buy them), and have bought products which were rated F by Christine (whose blog I love). The Evil Eye quad comes to mind - I have never had any problems with it. That's the beauty of the internet - so many people, so many diverse and interesting opinions!

jenny89

I bought another RA lipstick the other day- in Seduisante. I liked it on me when I tried it in the store. But I'm not so sure anymore. It is a beautiful color but I might exchange it for something else.. like Gracile or Pimpante. Or a Rouge Coco. :)

Shadowy Lady

I wore Rouge Noie RC yesterday to convince myself I don't need the RA version; here's a picture. Do I still "need" Rouge Noir RA version too?

katred

Specktra Bestie
Totally agre with Miss QQ- it looks wonderful on you. I don't know if you'd need both, because I think they would be fairly close in colour on you. The RA is a little warmer, from what I can tell. I'd say that, since the RA is permanent, you could wait on it for now. I do think, however, that the RA shade would look gorgeous against your skin.

CartoonChic

Aw man, now I'm really curious to find the RC version. The RA version is also darker on me.

I got Passion RA in my latest order. It's beautiful. I now have all of the new RA reds. I need to work on the pink RAs next. I'm super excited to get the new RA purples that are coming out in the Spring 2013 collection.

MACina

yahoo.gif
.....I got a BU of RA Insolente today!!!

I looooooooove it so much and I am really sad that this pretty lipstick is d/c
crybaby.gif

Liz2012

Sad indeed that they discontinued all the previous RA shades, there were some really pretty ones in that range ..
ssad.gif

Congratz on getting that BU tho, i'm happy for you!
thmbup.gif

katred

Specktra Bestie
Sad indeed that they discontinued all the previous RA shades, there were some really pretty ones in that range ..
ssad.gif

Congratz on getting that BU tho, i'm happy for you!
thmbup.gif
I'm hoping that the old RAs will start showing up in discount places. I'd love to score a couple of them!