Chanel Nail Polishes

Miss QQ

I've commented in the new thread.
smiles.gif
Can't help but to say the same thing here, the nail polishes look strange without the name printed on the bottle.

Winthrop44

Winthrop44

Hmmm again. I wish it was lighter and had some visible shimmer, I guess. So it is $27? Not sure I want to encourage that either. Do you think Chanel would notice if I don't buy in protest?

purrtykitty

I was kinda hoping it would be a little more shimmery. Like with some silvery glass-fleck sparkles. $27 isn't a deal breaker, though it is a bit pricey. I might just get it and if it arrives and I don't like it, I don't think I'll have trouble getting rid of it.

I see in that picture with the bright, bright yellow, there is a yellow tan behind it. I wonder if that one is new, too. The bright, bright yellow should be pretty easy for me to pass on, unless there is some really pretty sparkle to it.

Miss QQ

I find the swatch beautiful, but I wish the micro glitters/shimmers were more visible too. What is the usual price of the n/p?

Winthrop, I doubt Chanel will notice. :/

Winthrop44

The usual price here is $23, so it's not so much more, just a bad trend. If $27 goes over, they'll probably try $30 before we know it.

elegant-one

Well I am STILL in love with that polish, but yes give a girl a lil shimmer please. Chanel needs to not push it - $27...we all know where that goes
ssad.gif

elegant-one

Ughhh, I just broke down & ordered Rouge Fatale np - that picture I posted in the Chanel spring just did me in
lol.gif

lightgreen22

Quote:
Originally Posted by MzzRach
I only have one, called Ruby Slippers, that I got years ago. It looks like Dorothy's sparkling red shoes.
winkiss.gif
It's still going strong - I love it as a pedicure during the holiday season.

I've always wanted Ruby Slippers on my collection!! Could you please post a pic of your next holiday pedi???
th_worship.gif
sounds like you have quite a collection
just wondering if you keep amy pictures of your collection on Specktra

shimmergrass

i dont think Riva would work for me. It is cool toned....
ssad.gif

and on my olive skin, my hands will look horrible...

i am sad!!

Miss QQ

RF is gorgeous on you! It makes your skin looks so pale, in a beautiful way! I now have 1 coat of RF on my left index fingernail and 2 coats of dragon on my middle fingernail, which I swatched at the counter today. They are quite close, RF is a deeper red.

shimmergrass

I dont know if it has been mentioned elsewhere but Riva is now available online at Chanel.com

I am still contemplating whether to get it or not!!

purrtykitty

Rose Paradise arrived today (along with Riva) and it is really pretty! It's a medium rosy pink with metallic peachy-coral shimmer. I'd been trying to get hold of it since summer! It's back in stock now, but is supposedly LE, in case anyone wants to indulge.

mrslid

Ohhh pics please!!! Is Rose Paradise sheer or does it go opaque after a few coats? Does it have a metallic finish or just a metallic shimmer. I saw a pic of the bottle on the purse forum and it looks so pretty!

elegant-one

RF is gorgeous on you! It makes your skin looks so pale, in a beautiful way! I now have 1 coat of RF on my left index fingernail and 2 coats of dragon on my middle fingernail, which I swatched at the counter today. They are quite close, RF is a deeper red.

Thanks doll! Sorry, I missed this before :)

Latest posts