Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

LiliV

The quad is up on Nordies for pre-order but I don't see a ship date
Thank you! I just ordered it. I'll actually be away when it comes so I won't get to open it until the 10th, I'm going to Palm Springs for my bday On a side note the Nordstrom app was telling me an error occurred when I tried to order so I hit the button like 6x then got an email saying it went through and with a time stamp from my first attempt. I really hope it doesn't charge me 6x! Lol I'll have to call them

laurennnxox

placed my order for rouge noir RA and inspiree RA!
pompom.gif

Psych1

Excuse the artsy fartsy picture, it's from my IG, but the only one I have of the items I got from the collection. Just need the quad and I'm done! My favorites are Vapor RA (as Elegant nicknamed it lol) Rose Fusion NP & the highlighter. Oh, Rouge Noir RA looks amazing on! I was worried it would be way too dark (I'm not a vamp lip gal) but it's Sooo pretty!! It's not a fave only bc I won't use it often. I'm pleasantly surprised by the liquid lipstick. It's a beautiful pinky nude & lasts forever, although it's not a super unique shade. It's cute though. Haven't tried Saffron pencil yet. I'm meh on Rose de Lune Glossimer & the glitter Top Coat polish. They are both essentially clear with tons of glitter/shimmer, definitely not must haves IMO. I felt the same way about the burgundy Glossimer as well, really sheer with tons of shimmer when I swatched it. Now I need the quad!!!!
fd7f37ca_image.jpeg

Ballerina

Since it doesn't look like the US will get Rouge Noir NP, if we order off the France chanel.com will they ship to the US?

LiliV

Excuse the artsy fartsy picture, it's from my IG, but the only one I have of the items I got from the collection. Just need the quad and I'm done! My favorites are Vapor RA (as Elegant nicknamed it lol) Rose Fusion NP & the highlighter. Oh, Rouge Noir RA looks amazing on! I was worried it would be way too dark (I'm not a vamp lip gal) but it's Sooo pretty!! It's not a fave only bc I won't use it often. I'm pleasantly surprised by the liquid lipstick. It's a beautiful pinky nude & lasts forever, although it's not a super unique shade. It's cute though. Haven't tried Saffron pencil yet. I'm meh on Rose de Lune Glossimer & the glitter Top Coat polish. They are both essentially clear with tons of glitter/shimmer, definitely not must haves IMO. I felt the same way about the burgundy Glossimer as well, really sheer with tons of shimmer when I swatched it. Now I need the quad!!!!
fd7f37ca_image.jpeg
I'm still considering the Rouge Noir lipstick, this collection has so many pieces I love, I keep wanting more lol

LiliV

I wore my Rose Fusion today and I like it but I'm definitely not seeing the duochrome in it. It's pretty much silver all the time on me, in various lighting. Here's a pic in bathroom lighting where you can almost kind of see some lavender? Up close I see blue and pink micro shimmer which is sooooo pretty but it's just not shifting on me, I like Troublante much better
28eefeb2_image.jpeg

Ernie

fd7f37ca_image.jpeg
Very nice! Waiting on the quad too.

Prettypackages

Since it doesn't look like the US will get Rouge Noir NP, if we order off the France chanel.com will they ship to the US?

I didn't know that, taht's the one I was looking for.

I only got the IDO, Troublante, Rouge Noir lippie, and the blush. Waiting on the quad.

laurennnxox

Looks nice on you, but I know what you mean! I feel that way with last year's FNO (or whatever) nail polish sweet star. I didn't see any bit of shift what-so-ever on my nails.

I'm loving Toublante too! I kept staring at my nails all day today!

Miss QQ

So far just Troublante & Rose Fusion np and the highlighter blush (haven't received the JC yet though). I already have Rouge Noir np. Going back and forth on the IdO. Let us know what you end up with!
Let us know what you think of the jc. I may cave for it. But I've been cutting down on my makeup purchases, only buying bases like foundation and concealer. That was why I was missing from here. ;) glad to see old friends!
Hi Miss QQ! Hope you're doing well :heart:
Hi elegant! :) I am, hope you are well!

Latest posts