Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

Vineetha

th_roll1.gif
Oh heavens! Well, I hope you love the samples & now....another box
girlhaha.gif
girlhaha.gif
I might have to do an open house or lawn party so that i can meet new neighbors two blocks across and use their recycle bins too
lmao.gif
Its all investment...

elegant-one

greengrin.gif
Even without samples shipping separately we have a handful everyday and now samples via USPS well..thanks...I really needed that fragrance sampler tomm, the quad never mind...
lmao.gif
th_roll1.gif
Oh geeze................yes, a squirt of perfume is so needful!!! oh my
lmao.gif

ashievic

On recycling, just toss the boxes in a closet, until the morning of the recycle person comes. Wait for Daddy to go to work, and go stuff the container!!!! Not that I ever do that, cough, cough.

GreenEyedAllie

Ok ladies, my Chanel hauling has begun: vert obscur, RN RA, RN kohl, RN IdO, Troublante, and whenever the quad graces us with its presence, that. I may still get RAV la Mysterieuse, Ardent stylo, alezane, and new foundation brush. I would have bought RN vernis, but I don't want vamp at this point. And I waffled on the JC, but I'm firmly skipping. Phew! TF duo also joined the party!

Ernie

So far just Troublante & Rose Fusion np and the highlighter blush (haven't received the JC yet though). I already have Rouge Noir np. Going back and forth on the IdO. Let us know what you end up with!
Hi Winthrop! The jc highlighter is really pretty!

Psych1

I'm still considering the Rouge Noir lipstick, this collection has so many pieces I love, I keep wanting more lol
I was going to skip rouge noir lipstick, but the SA kinda talked me into it lol I couldn't believe how nice it looked when I finally tried it on. It's a really pretty collection, it's hard to go wrong with any of these items!!
Fabulous haul!
Thank you so much!
Very nice! Waiting on the quad too.
Thanks, Ernie!! Ugh, yes! Patiently awaiting the arrival of the quad.

Erinaceina

Does anyone have pics of La Mysterieuse on pale skin? I have an interview next week for the job of a lifetime, and I'm looking for a long-lasting, classy lipstick to give me a bit of confidence. I've got a feeling that all of the Chanel nudes are going to be too sheer/too slippy to last/too dark. The other thing that I'm looking at is adding to my collection of NARS Audacious lipsticks (Vanessa, Raquel, Anna, Julie, or something of that ilk).

elegant-one

Does anyone have pics of La Mysterieuse on pale skin? I have an interview next week for the job of a lifetime, and I'm looking for a long-lasting, classy lipstick to give me a bit of confidence. I've got a feeling that all of the Chanel nudes are going to be too sheer/too slippy to last/too dark. The other thing that I'm looking at is adding to my collection of NARS Audacious lipsticks (Vanessa, Raquel, Anna, Julie, or something of that ilk).
I posted it in this thread not all that long ago. Just click View All in the Recent Images - upper right corner of this page.

ashievic

CT Victoria with Chanel gloss from the LeBeige collection, the pink one, is a perfect understated nude lip. It lasts about 4-6 hours, and yes, I drank a Coke and had a butt. It was still on.

LiliV

Would it work better if you put it over a darker color, suck as Rouge Noir or the other one recently released. Yes, can't remember name. Sangria or something....or close to it. 
I'll try that!
Looks nice on you, but I know what you mean! I feel that way with last year's FNO (or whatever) nail polish sweet star. I didn't see any bit of shift what-so-ever on my nails. I'm loving Toublante too! I kept staring at my nails all day today! 
It's a pretty shade and I'll wear it, at least I don't dislike it lol but I just feel like ok..,but where's the magic? Lol I saw some purple for like a second outside today!

Ernie

Here is La Mysterieuse on my nc15 skin, st fairly bright, I guess it depends what kind of job it is. My favorite Nars Audacious lipstick is Raquel. The perfect nude.

Latest posts