Chanel Rouge Noir Absolument - Holiday 2015

beauteblogueur

Lol, no offense taken. I was hoping for a rich burgundy too. It looks so promisingly reddish in the pot, I was surprised when it swatched so brown. Hopefully it will look different on you!

boschicka

Yes, I'm getting it b/c I have problems. Sounds like you can definitely skip it. Money saved!
If only I didn't have problems, too
girlhaha.gif
Shoot, I was thinking there was still hope for you.
rofl.gif
I'm struggling to decide if I should pre-order it. On the one hand, it will be taken care of and secured. On the other, if it releases somewhere else and ships immediately, I'll be dying waiting for the pre-order to ship.

awickedshape

Shoot, I was thinking there was still hope for you.  :rofl:    I'm struggling to decide if I should pre-order it.  On the one hand, it will be taken care of and secured.  On the other, if it releases somewhere else and ships immediately, I'll be dying waiting for the pre-order to ship.
Oh great, @Purple Popcorn , now you've got her wanting this palette and 3 Gucci palettes!  :lmao:
Lol

Ballerina

cc5f4fac_image.jpeg
276671ac_image.jpeg
I was pretty bummed when I realized the US won't be getting the rouge noir NP so I went to check out Vamp. I tried to capture the subtle sparkle in the pics. It's very beautiful and soooo subtle. From what I can tell Vamp is more burgundy/plum whereas rouge noir is even darker and more blackish.

Ballerina

2bf2a604_image.jpeg
39b519c0_image.jpeg
9f389d23_image.jpeg
c74ebcee_image.jpeg
I think it's very pretty and I'll use for travel. Worth the price? Maybe not, but is a special splurge for the holidays....albeit a little early!

Ingenue

Gah, I can't believe I'm just coming in here! So late. SMH. Got the Vamp polish, highlighter ('cause... duh) and IDO.

Prettypackages

On recycling, just toss the boxes in a closet, until the morning of the recycle person comes. Wait for Daddy to go to work, and go stuff the container!!!! Not that I ever do that, cough, cough.
I'd never do that either... but it totally works. Not that I would know. *looks around carefully*

Prettypackages

Does anyone have pics of La Mysterieuse on pale skin? I have an interview next week for the job of a lifetime, and I'm looking for a long-lasting, classy lipstick to give me a bit of confidence. I've got a feeling that all of the Chanel nudes are going to be too sheer/too slippy to last/too dark. The other thing that I'm looking at is adding to my collection of NARS Audacious lipsticks (Vanessa, Raquel, Anna, Julie, or something of that ilk).
Congrats on the interview!

Prettypackages

CT Victoria with Chanel gloss from the LeBeige collection, the pink one, is a perfect understated nude lip. It lasts about 4-6 hours, and yes, I drank a Coke and had a butt. It was still on.
Just looked this up, I was familiar with the gloss and now looking at Victoria... GET THIS COMBO!!!