Chanel Spring 2011

elegant-one

Fungi nail - ewwwwwwww - ick.

Michelle, what a great haul! I know you will love it! That should help the SAD syndrome!! I was hoping to go shopping tomorrow to help mine, but alas, more snow and general yucky weather. There was a picture of a funny sign outside a church that said 'whoever is praying for snow, please stop'. LOL!! Yes, PLEASE!!

I wore Espiegle yesterday - love love love - it was so gorgeous.

HG, you crack me up - all the time!

Bring back the OLD SITE - I have been having issues most of the time I have been on today........

Chanel customer service: a TRUE oxymoron.

TGIF!!!!!!
nanaparty.gif
I shall join ^that party thank you ;)

Oh that is really funny about the church sign
girlhaha.gif

Yes HG makes me laugh all the time - it feels good, dododododo like I knew that it would (james brown song)

And I SO I agree & have made it known - the old site was better - at least it WORKED

User38

C!... The Beagle blush must look gorgeous on you !
heart.gif

Elegant.. may I join you.. it´s been a helluva week
friends.gif
sigh.gif

now the damn smileys don´t work.. lolllllllll

p.s. if you look closely at Phillips thumb nail he has the classic ridgey fungi nail.. discoloured too..
'brings out the germophobe in me
worms.gif

User38

I think I will go on a binge tonite
thud.gif
HisPugness loves beer too!

oh when Neiman's site crashed, I had ordered the Eyebrow kit.. which I saw in DF but was sold out in the colour I wanted.. maybe it's destiny that I not get it?
ohboy.gif

elegant-one

I think I will go on a binge tonite
thud.gif
HisPugness loves beer too!

oh when Neiman's site crashed, I had ordered the Eyebrow kit.. which I saw in DF but was sold out in the colour I wanted.. maybe it's destiny that I not get it?
ohboy.gif
Oh no
girlhaha.gif

type.gif

I've looked at those kits. I was hoping NM would have had BOY - & we could get free ship

User38

well I will have to go back in to see if they have the eyebrow kit.. I love that it has a big magnifying mirror in it
cheerleader.gif
great for old buzzards like me !

I have to use up my SORRY code.. lol

I had looked to see if they had BOY or anything new and noteworthy.. and zip.. that's when it all crashed.. lmao
girlhaha.gif

Bonitinha

I love the "vom" smiley LOL!

What is up with all of these sites crashing? Yikes. If that keeps happening, my makeup purchases will surely decline (you know, since the city I live in has such "hip" department stores nearby)

Cheryl -- For the love . . . I hope it stops snowing where you are. I find that retail therapy helps for the winter blues!! And psychologists probably charge at least $200/hr, so we're totally good with the makeup purchases! Hope you can get out of your house soon :)

Well, we're off to a get-together. Even though it is freezing outside, I am refusing to wear boots. I am wearing skinny jeans with stiletto heels -- buh bye winter!! Have a fabulous weekend everyone!

Shypo

^^ oo la la!
graucho.gif
! Have fun you hottie you! I bet you're wearing the hair extensions to, eh?

That's what I say - buh bye winter! A girl can dream.......

I love the vom smiley too!

HG, girl, you party. I think we all need a get-together to celebrate US!!
pretty.gif
encore.gif

I've been having major internet issues over the last couple of days........makes me crazy.

I will have to see if I can find something at Needless Markup to take advantage of SORRY.......

elegant-one

OMG - we all love the vomit smiley
th_roll1.gif
that just made my night!
lol.gif

hubbs is starting a movie...but I'm sure it will suck & I will be back on here...I just poured my merlot
greengrin.gif

More darn snow tomorrow!

Hey, my "LOVE" gloss is supposed to be here by fedex in the morning - ya think it will make it *rolls eyes*

bis

I planned to pick up Espiegle in the duty free, but they had no makeup at all.... Plus I am a bit confused if it will suit me now.... I hope it's perm in Europe as well, so I have more time to try it out ;) Have a great weekend girls

Bonitinha

Cheryl -- I didn't get to break out the extensions last night. I am taking them to my hairdresser today so she can put them in and cut them. I'll have to try and post a pic when I get them in (although whenever I try to upload a photo from Photobucket or just straight from this site -- it will only paste a link, not the actual pic -- not sure what I am doing wrong??) Hope you get to go shopping this weekend!!

Elegant -- so how was the movie? More snow . . . just what you wanted! ha! I hope your Love gloss makes it there today. I think I should have held out for the Love gloss instead of ordering the other one. Oh wellz - we'll see!

Bis -- I hope you get to try out Espiegle. It seems to work for a variety of skin tones -- hopefully it suits you and you can get your hand on it!

I'm trying to get the motivation to work out this morning . . .

bis

^^^ Thanks, I will try it next week. At the moment I am having a makeup "problem", none of my usual colours looks good on me any more. My purples are not working and so far I have one combo that works. So I am just a bit unsure what to wear and maybe that is my "problem" with Espiegle. The sun is shining here and for the first time it's nice and sunny and beginning to get warmer *sun* Does that help with the workout motivation? :)

User38

This morning I went back into NM's site to finish up my order and get the stuff in my basket....and the site still has problems as you cannot check out and complete the order.

soooo I went to Nordies and got the same stuff.. and picked up Armani 518 which is supposedly a good dupe of the yet to appear BOY... I really liked it too.. and am quite happy with it -- so now my Armani collection is increasing
thud.gif

elegant-one

Elegant -- so how was the movie? More snow . . . just what you wanted! ha! I hope your Love gloss makes it there today. I think I should have held out for the Love gloss instead of ordering the other one. Oh wellz - we'll see!

I'm trying to get the motivation to work out this morning . . .
It was just ok - somewhat boring. Aww, the gloss was a bust I think so you're not missing anything. Its such a beautiful pink in the tube but on me, it basically looks like vaseline - but it does make my lips very soft. Not impressed. I'll have to try it over a lip pencil or a nude/pink ls.

Heck, you should live next to me - I would be like a workout drill sergeant hun
clapping.gif

elegant-one

This morning I went back into NM's site to finish up my order and get the stuff in my basket....and the site still has problems as you cannot check out and complete the order.

soooo I went to Nordies and got the same stuff.. and picked up Armani 518 which is supposedly a good dupe of the yet to appear BOY... I really liked it too.. and am quite happy with it -- so now my Armani collection is increasing
thud.gif
Yep, I went back to order something that was in my cart with the free ship - It wouldn't even load my cart! Had some stupid pop up warning. I called & told them - not that that will help. I see SORRY2
001_unsure.gif

Winthrop44

thud.gif
I got 518 last week too - LOVE! Elegant, that's too bad about Love. I wonder if Elation will also be that sheer? I know many are. Glee and Flirt are pigmented if you're interested in trying any others..

elegant-one

Aghh, I just went to see if NM has Armani 518 & they didn't is it a Nordies exclusive shade? It looks so pretty. Doesn't look like Sephora carries it either.
So its that pretty?

I thought Glee looked pretty, but I don't think I will buy any more of them.

strix

I'm tired of the snow too, Elegant. We need some sun!

I impulsively picked up Regard Perle today at Nordstrom and like it a lot so far. The dark green makes a good eyeliner, and the white isn't chalky at all. It's my 1st Chanel eyeshadow and I love how natural it looks-- not overdone at all. Just pure class.

elegant-one

I'm tired of the snow too, Elegant. We need some sun!

I impulsively picked up Regard Perle today at Nordstrom and like it a lot so far. The dark green makes a good eyeliner, and the white isn't chalky at all. It's my 1st Chanel eyeshadow and I love how natural it looks-- not overdone at all. Just pure class.
That's awesome - I love RP! Also, I use that slight peach color to line right under my lower liner as it makes the eyes & liner pop. The dark green is lovely just all by itself. I'll have to try it as a liner - thanks

yep, more rain then snow....again.

Winthrop44

Quote: Originally Posted by elegant-one

Aghh, I just went to see if NM has Armani 518 & they didn't is it a Nordies exclusive shade? It looks so pretty. Doesn't look like Sephora carries it either.
So its that pretty?

No, it's part of their new collection but it's perm so it should be everywhere eventually. Don't understand why NM doesn't have it since it looks like they have the rest of the collection. Strange.

Well anyway, Armani's site has it in stock, as does Nordies.

Here's Karla's swatch:

http://karlasugar.net/2011/01/armani-spring-2011-transluminence/

User38

there are a few colours in the sheers which are lovely.. yes, 518 is gorgeousssssssssss imo. I have been buying a few ls and sheer blush from Armani..so far, so good. I also got a few of the waterproof pencils.. which I missed out on last time.. they seem perma glued on !

NMs site sucketh the big one.. ugh.. I wanted to stay in my pjs all day and I got so pissed I went personally.. but gave my money to Nordies
cutey.gif

Elegant.. sorry you didn't like Love ..
ssad.gif
can you send it back?

Latest posts