Chanel Spring 2011

User38

holy cow and smokes too.. the Guer rouge G is going for $ 153 on Ebay... bidding isn't closed yet.. this is insanity
blink.gif

the price on the Clar blush is excellent.. pound for pound

elegant-one

^
lol.gif
undercover makeup sleuths

She looked hot I thought. She wore a freakin suit
thud.gif
classy

I also really want Chanel Romance shine & I have another name written down for the shines that I want - but I cannot read my own writing :)

Why - is the G blush sold out???

Bonitinha

HG -- you are too kind, but I am not that cute without makeup on LOL I might have to try that Clar--- blush. Yes, our code words on here are too funny -- it is like we are undercover . . .
winks.gif

Elegant -- I just read your post where you said the same comment about undercover. LOL

Shypo

sneaky.gif
I'm hearing the theme from Mission Impossible.......you guys are cracking me up - I too just ordered the CL lippie and the blush. Also ordered the new N**S trio eye shadow cuz it looked purty. I'm glad I got my G blush from Sephora when I did. I originally had it in my Nordie's cart but deleted it because I thought, meh. But I'm glad I got it - it is beyond gorgeous.

And yes, Christina did look gorgeous tonight. Chick can flat sing. I've loved her since she sang in (I think it was) Disney's Aladdin. She was on the today show when she was a teen, with dark hair.

HG, is the CL eye color you like the 'Collector' palette?

Shypo

We need a 'chat room' ;). And I'm over my 'thanks' limit. So just consider me thanking everyone for their posts. This gets so old. I know they're trying to fix stuff, but it's quite annoying.

I'm also having major issues with internet hijacking - where I'm on a site and all of a sudden get re-directed to some lame site. And today I got hijacked by one that wouldn't let me out of it - I finally had to exit my internet session completely and go back in. I'm using Mozilla, which I find to be somewhat unstable, but I had the issue with IE too. I have to sit behind my company's firewall to see any sort of peace.
blink.gif

elegant-one

^
girlhaha.gif
I thank everyone forever 'cause my Thumbsup is broke
encore.gif

C - that happened to me - hijacked - thats when I got that very scary virus! Actually I was at karla s. site & we believe it was embedded in an ad there. Hubby is pretty knowledgeable about that stuff - but that one freaked him out. It totally screwed with my laptop. Fortunately, he found a fix. Now I have AVG & EIEIO......protecting me
lol.gif

Still afraid when I Google crap - thats where you can get hijacked too.

Michelle - LOL!

Honey&LemonGirl

^^ Yikes, ladies. I feel for you. :( My spyware scanner caught a Trojan on my computer yesterday. Scary stuff!

I use AVG, Spyware Doctor (can't recommend this one enough, it's so so good), and since I use Google Chrome, I always have the "Adblock Plus" extension running (which blocks ads on websites from showing, making it more difficult for you to get viruses from them, etc).

On the topic of makeup
girlhaha.gif
I have been loving the looks of the GA spring blush (the one that seems to not have a name or shade #) but it is seriously hard to find! It looks like it's just about sold out everywhere. :(

User38

omg... hijackings, virus', stalking, mission impossible and CODE for products.. toooo funny ladies
rofl.gif

C! I agree we need a chat room where we are free and unconstrained, where we can be ourselves without any constraints..
pompom.gif

yes, I liked the palettes but got individual ES which are wearproof.. lol.. but when I wore one on one eye and one on another eye, I got some eggplant staining in my tearduct.. lol

no big issue, I was running with the dogs -- and sweating can make your ES melt away.. will try again another day.

Elegant.. I hear the sound of mission impossible....banging away in my head now
cheerleader.gif
and yes the RougeG is SO !

Bonitinha, I have yet to see a grown woman look GOOD without mu... and whoever says they do is lying about their age ! did anyone see Kathy Lee Gifford wo mu?
eeksign.gif

Bonitinha

^^Kathie Lee -- ay yi yi . . . . Bless her heart (that is what my friend from the South says when she can't think of something nice to say LOL!)

Miss QQ

I love all your raves about other brands, I wish I have access to them. For a start, Burberry cosmetics will be here this March, hopefully. It was scheduled to launch in january but there were problems with the shipment so it was postponed.

Cheryl, which Shiseido l/s did you buy? They look very pretty and the texture is great. Maybe I should try them.

Shypo

I love all your raves about other brands, I wish I have access to them. For a start, Burberry cosmetics will be here this March, hopefully. It was scheduled to launch in january but there were problems with the shipment so it was postponed.

Cheryl, which Shiseido l/s did you buy? They look very pretty and the texture is great. Maybe I should try them.
Hi Miss QQ! I got RD406, PK407 and RD713 'Shimmering Rouge' lipcolor - they're very nice. They seem to wear pretty well, and have a nice feel.

Thanks for all the tips about spyware - our IT dept is pretty good about that kind of thing, but if I'm not behind our firewall I'm pretty well hosed.

Note to self - must check out GA blush.......and CL singe ES......and VS 'stuff'........yikes!

And Michelle, yes, I love the expression 'bless her heart' - I'm from the South and it's definitely the 'nice' thing to say
rofl.gif
angelic.gif
Yes, I have seen KL without her makeup - so I agree with HG that us 'maturing' women look better WITH mu than without! I have to say though, and I wish it didn't sound snarky, but I wish she would wear something besides those skin-tight dresses! She's in decent shape, but I think something less 'clingy' would flatter her more......is it just me?

Miss QQ

Thanks! Just checked out Shiseido's website and saw the swatches. RD406 looks beautiful. I'm attracted to PK 311 Pink Champagne too! Will check them out at the counter! Why are there always new lipsticks to check out?
girlhaha.gif

Bonitinha

Uh-oh -- Now I'll be checking out the Shiseido stuff! I don't think I have a counter close by. I wonder if Sephora carries it?

Cheryl -- that is too funny about that expression -- I love it. My husband even uses it now, which cracks me up. You'll have to teach us more southern expressions -- so sassy and funny!

Shypo

Thanks! Just checked out Shiseido's website and saw the swatches. RD406 looks beautiful. I'm attracted to PK 311 Pink Champagne too! Will check them out at the counter! Why are there always new lipsticks to check out?
girlhaha.gif

Yes, Sephora carries Shiseido
ok.gif

elegant-one

I have 2 Shish ls but I couldn't find them this morning
001_unsure.gif
& I have 2 lip pencils that I love & use the Chanel extrait glosses over them - beautiful.
RD702 & RS303. I think Winthrop has some of them too.

Bonitinha

^^ So glad you are liking it. I am a little sad that the one I am getting doesn't have the small shimmers in it. I should have held out for LOVE
heart.gif
(that sounds like a title to a song)

elegant-one

^^ So glad you are liking it. I am a little sad that the one I am getting doesn't have the small shimmers in it. I should have held out for LOVE
heart.gif
(that sounds like a title to a song)
Well if mine has shimmers, they are very small. It looks more like pearly shimmer. But, maybe you'll like the color of your when you get it - I hope so. Yeah, I just couldn't return it because of the name & how pretty the color looks in the tube
girlhaha.gif

stv578

Why - is the G blush sold out???
I ended up getting the last one at the store I went to yesterday. I can't believe I spent that much on it though, and even more surprised that it's sold out just about everywhere!

Ladies, I finally tried on Coquette and oh my is it ever beautiful on! I wore it today with Charming glossimer over it, and it was such a cheery corally pink shade. Not too bright, but definitely a lot more colour than I'm used to wearing.

User38

Lucky you stv.. you could Ebay it for $ 155 lol

C.. I love that Southern Bless her heart thingie... it is so genteel and yet so telling
amuse.gif
Shis makes a great ls/lg and they are very advance in their technology.

Elegant.. no Shiss ing allowed in here... lol.
kissy.gif

Latest posts