Chanel Spring 2014

Knope2012

The promotional pictures make me want everything, especially the quad. I can't wait for a color story!

Winthrop44

Here's more pictures of the Spring collex. I posted it in a different thread--didn't think to put it here. I don't think it's green in the quad--could be wrong though.

https://www.chicprofile.com/2013/10/chanel-notes-du-printemps-collection-spring-2013-first-photos.html

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
^^The pictures are all the same, the Chicprofile blog just copies them, as always.
amuse.gif

I'm looking forward to the polishes, other than that the collection will most likely be a skip for me.

Winthrop44

Ah, ok. Thanks. I have heard a lot of comments about the "green" in the top pic on the Russian blogger's page, which really does not look green at all if you scroll down there, or on Chicprofile. I thought last time I looked at the Russian blogger's page I just saw the top pic, but maybe I didn't scroll down.

jebogewf

^^The pictures are all the same, the Chicprofile blog just copies them, as always.
amuse.gif

I'm looking forward to the polishes, other than that the collection will most likely be a skip for me.
I think they all just get the same info sheets and do different things with them. So, they would/should all have the same pictures. That's just a guess though.

vaisforluvrs

I think they all just get the same info sheets and do different things with them. So, they would/should all have the same pictures. That's just a guess though.
That is an interesting point to make because I came across a blog where chicprofile blasted the blogger for "stealing" her pictures and demanded that the blogger remove them or credit them to her. I don't think you can ask to be credited for a photo that is given to everyone by the company or is a fair use image. That said, she has taken photos from here and added a tiny via spectra credit.

RockDiva

The quad looks like something I've seen many times before.
I'm happy to see more Rouge Allure lipsticks and Illusion d'Ombres, anyway.
I'm also curious as to what that peachy compact powder actually is - it looks too pigmented to be a setting powder. Curious.

cheburaha

Thank you for the pic! This gives more comprehensive idea of the collection, and a sense of the color scheme Chanel picked for the upcoming spring. while nail polishes look nothing new at first, I think they have a twist and I like how they follow that "nude, bright, dark" pattern of recent collections. The left IdO looks quite exciting to me as well. Actually, the more I look at the pic the more I want all items from this collection.

Teger

I see hydra beauty creme riche, hydra beauty lip balm, and chance perfumed powder as well!

Beauty911

I see myself getting the quad, the peachy powder compact, the IDOs, the lipglosses, and the lip pencil.

urbis

Thank you for the pic! This gives more comprehensive idea of the collection, and a sense of the color scheme Chanel picked for the upcoming spring. while nail polishes look nothing new at first, I think they have a twist and I like how they follow that "nude, bright, dark" pattern of recent collections. The left IdO looks quite exciting to me as well. Actually, the more I look at the pic the more I want all items from this collection.
i completely agree with you, it's the twist that makes the difference- th new pic is amazing, I can detect a lilac hue in oth the nude and in the dark shade, i hope it's not just the light. and yes, so far I love everything, as usual

Teger

The pressed powder is 160 Preface. The eyeshadow palette is actually one of the Lumieres Facettes, which we haven't seen in a few years.

Also not seen are a duo eyeshadow, two creme blushes, a rouge double intensity, and aqua crayon.