Chanel Spring 2014

peanut

Just looked at all your wonderful pics and links to pics. Coral, OMG, Coral! I'm so doomed. I want it all! Didn't spring 2013 come out before Christmas last year? Not that I'm in a rush to get it or anything. lol!

elegant-one

crybaby.gif
oh man, I want like almost EVERYTHING! The Velvets & creme blushes are just gorgeous!

I haven't bought any makeup since that expensive Charming es palette...until today
girlhaha.gif
I snapped & bought UD Perversion eye pencil & Nars gorgeous pink ls in Goodbye Emmanuelle

elegant-one

I am going to stop making purchase lists for collections like this and just accept that I am going to end up buying almost everything. I always do. I just need to prioritize and decide what to get first.
lol.gif
lmao.gif
like I just posted...I want almost everything in this collection. I LOVE Spring collections

LiliV

How many purple IdOs are they going to have? lol
That's my feeling too! lol I love purple but I've seen enough of them. Same with the grayish muddy purple nail polishes, I know they're all a little bit different but to me they all look like Vertigo which is a purchase that I regret, it doesnt do anything for me

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Totally forgot about Vertigo and that I own it. Now I need to think about if I really need Charivari.