Chanel Spring 2014

Miss QQ

Is the pink IdO cool? It looks warm in the pot but cool in the swatch. I guess Chanel is finally changing the model for the seasonal collections.

jebogewf

There was an ICe Storm so I didn't go to the event....

I certainly want one of the pink lipsticks, 138 or 136
Which NM was having the event? Do you know if all NMs have the collection in stock? I know it isn't supposed to be online until sometime next month, but I have no patience. I don't live by anything really, so I have to order everything online or over the phone. And I'd really like to order what I want from the collection now, rather than wait til it comes up online.

Monsy

Neiman Marcus has it as well. So far, I picked up the Diapason Illusion d'Ombre shadow. .

Quote: Originally Posted by prplhrt21

Just saw this collection at my local macys chanel counter...picked up the quad and lipstick...
PICS LADIES PLEASE!
cheerleader.gif

prplhrt21

I didn't realize the pics were that small! They are
45 L'Adoree..it's actually darker IRL than in the picture...
the quad is Quadrille ..the colors are a little sparkly..but very pretty
La Diva was like a neon pink, not for me that's for sure..
the IDOs were very sparkly, the pink one did not have a lot of actual color vs sparkle. and the other IDO was pretty as well, better color payoff plus sparkle...
the powder, Le Preface, well we weren't sure what to make of it at the counter..it may have had some sparkle to after applying it to the skin, but in the pan, it didn't..I was kind of rushed and didn't really get a chance to really look at the products...so I may have to go back and check them out again...
hope this helps...

vaisforluvrs

the IDOs were very sparkly, the pink one did not have a lot of actual color vs sparkle. and the other IDO was pretty as well, better color payoff plus sparkle...
the powder, Le Preface, well we weren't sure what to make of it at the counter..it may have had some sparkle to after applying it to the skin, but in the pan, it didn't..I was kind of rushed and didn't really get a chance to really look at the products...so I may have to back and check them out again...
hope this helps...
Thanks for the swatches. 45 is coming home with me for sure :)

realhousewifexo

the powder, Le Preface, well we weren't sure what to make of it at the counter..it may have had some sparkle to after applying it to the skin, but in the pan, it didn't..I was kind of rushed and didn't really get a chance to really look at the products...so I may have to go back and check them out again...
hope this helps...
Is the pink shade in the quad kind of like a coral or is it just pink?