Chanel Spring 2014

urbis

I am so excited, I had the opportunity to see swatches of the enameils !!! the darker shade is a purplish brown, cool toned, a sort of brown paradoxal (but no perlage), very fresh and chic. the pink is a bright, pop, fluo , strong strwberry pink. Both are two lovely lacques. I heard that the quads eyeshadows are going to be reformulated, with new eight combinations comining out in february. it seems a very exciting 2014

Teger

Here's a list of the new products in the collection: Poudre Universelle Compact 160 PREFACE Le Blush Crème de Chanel 67 CHAMADE 68 INTONATION Lumiere Facettes 537 QUADRILLE Ombrés Contraste Duo 70 ROSE MAJEUR Illusion d'Ombre 92 DIAPASON 93 IMPULSION Rouge Coco 59 DEDICACE 60 TRIOMPHE Rouge Allure 136 MELODIEUSE 138 FOUGUEUSE Rouge Allure Velvet 44 LA DIVA 45 L'ADOREE Levres Scintillantes 178 SONATE 179 MURMURE Le Crayon Levres 70 SONIC PINK Rouge Double Intensité (USA ONLY) 52 PINK TWIST Aqua Crayon (USA ONLY) 19 RASPBERRY RED Le Vernis 603 CHARIVARI 605 TAPAGE

cluelessss8

I was able to get the new Chanel Le Blush Creme de Chanel in 67 Chamade. It is a very beautiful red!!!

Haven

I am going to stop making purchase lists for collections like this and just accept that I am going to end up buying almost everything. I always do. I just need to prioritize and decide what to get first.

LiliV

I'm really not big on pinks but I'm surprised by how many things I want from this collection! I think it's the coral undertones selling me, I loves me some coral!

iATEaSEAmonster

I didn't really get anything from the holiday collection, but I think I'll end up going crazy with this one! The lipsticks, that eyeshadow palette, the lipglosses! Geez Louise!