Chanel Spring 2015

Medgal07

girlhaha.gif
can't even remember most of mine LOL
lol.gif
You must have a blush trunk
lmao.gif

shadowaddict

That blush! :eyelove: A must have for me.
When I saw the pic of the blush I couldn't believe you were not the first to comment on it. Upon seeing it I saw "Elegant" imprinted just beneath the flowers. We all know about your love affair with beautiful blushes;) :haha::blush: I think most of us here can relate. I couldn't count the number of e/s I own if my life depended on it. I too will need that blush.

elegant-one

I think most of us here can relate. I couldn't count the number of e/s I own if my life depended on it. I too will need that blush.
Awww, that's so cute hun!
love.gif
friends.gif
I must have been distracted with other pretty things lol. I do love my blushes more than any other makeup items.
Its SO beautiful & I cannot wait to own it. You'll love it, I'm sure.

I haven't seen you post in awhile (unless I've missed it) so I'm very happy to see you here!!!

Naynadine

Veteran Moderator
Staff member
Thanks for the link ... I see your point, desirio is anything but groundbreaking.
Yes, it's pretty but nothing new. I believe there's also a purple in this collection, but I could be wrong. I was hoping for more unique shades.

urbis

Yes, it's pretty but nothing new. I believe there's also a purple in this collection, but I could be wrong. I was hoping for more unique shades.
Look at the beauty of the spring 15 rtw defilee held in Paris last september: the models wore ballerina, a fuchsia (desirio) and an unknown mauve which I could not identify , maybe it's the one you're referring to.

urbis

In this link there's a purple polish , I guess it's Tenderly http://fashion.telegraph.co.uk/beauty/news-features/TMG11132946/Chanel-springsummer-2015-beauty-notes.html

debs15

I think I need that blush in my life. I was hoping to skip out on the holiday collection and now I have something else to look forward to!
love.gif

Latest posts