Chanel Spring 2015

Medgal07

It is the Le Perle. I skipped the re-promotes. I got the Rhapsodie #228 quad, 102 d'ombre, the lipstick 158, lip glosses in Tutu 91 and Corset 92, blush in 250 Crescendo, eyeliner 916. I did not purchase the 5 pan lip glosses. I hate that type of packaging. The gloss Tutu looks good over the 158 lipstick.
Awesome!!! I got confused because there's a separate thread for La Perle, and I thought I somehow missed a release. I am so right there with you regarding the lip
palette, and I skipped it too. I got everything else that you did except for the lip products.

ashievic

Read the recent review on the lip palette. Seems dupable to me, and again, in the past my experience these things just get yucky, sticky, messy.

Rinstar

I am (shamefully) just starting to use my spring goodies now! I've had them since Christmas, but the weather has been so unspringlike here in CT! Yesterday I wore Angelique blush and La Petillante, both are SO gorgeous! Now I am ready to start wearing my other stuff too. I had better wear it all at least once before the summer stuff comes out haha

Latest posts