Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MissElle12

@MissElle12 Three Chameleon shadow pencils (amber haze, dark pearl and golden quartz)
OOOO! I look forward to your review on them! Whenever I can get up to BG, Ill swatch the lipsticks. I ordered Love Bite, but Im also interested in Stoned Rose, Coachella Coral, and Velvet Underground.

IHughes

Velvet Undeground is gorgeous, I have that one and I'm wearing it now! Super formula and colour!

Alysse011

I'm super curious about her foundation, but there isn't a whole lot of info out there. If anybody tried/tries it, how do you like the finish/lasting power/basically everything?

Yazmin

I ordered from Beautylish since their based in the Bay Area and I'll get my order faster. My first order I picked up The Sophisticate and Rock Chick palettes, Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser and Powder & Sculpt brush. The Magic Cream is on backorder, so I placed another order for that. I'm super excited for the palettes. I know their dupable shades but I've read such wonderful things about the texture and pigmentation that I just have to try them!

I really want to try a couple of the nude lipstick shades and one of the lip lacquers. What I noticed just yesterday on Beautylish's website is that they have a pic of how each lipstick looks on a darker skin tone, which I like.

I'm going to hold off on ordering until their preview event tomorrow when I can see the products in person. Hopefully I can keep my spending in check.

IHughes

I'm super curious about her foundation, but there isn't a whole lot of info out there. If anybody tried/tries it, how do you like the finish/lasting power/basically everything?
I like it a lot because it's very light feeling on the skin but still offers some coverage. It isn't full coverage but it's the perfect amount for me. It's a very luminous foundation, if you like a matte finish it won't be the best for you. It gives a lovely glow! It doesn't settle into fine lines and pores which is always my biggest concern with foundations and it's hydrating. I'll be doing a full review and demo so you can see how it lasts during the day and how it performs

MooseMoose

I think I'll end up with filmstar b&g and a blush. Decided to skip the palettes. Looking forward to upcoming swatches on here!

NYCBeautyJunkie

First Impressions

Charlotte Tilbury Wonder Glow- This is probably my favorite product of everything I hauled, and unless it causes any skin issues, will become a staple in my routine. It is such a gorgeous, subtle, golden illuminating fluid that is refined enough that you can easily wear it alone, yet noticeable enough that it will give you a gorgeous radiant glow under or over foundation. When I swatched it, I knew I was going to like it, but when I used it under foundation today? Oh my goodness, I don't care if it's too soon to say, I'm in love.

Color Coded Eyeshadow Quad in The Dolce Vita-Very, very nice. Creamy texture, great pigment; I'm just waiting to see how it holds up in regards to longevity. I love the colors in this palette because they are along the lines of my other favorite quads (Burberry Dark Spice & Guerlain Turandot); a warm, bronzey, rustic harmony that plays beautifully with brown eyes and deep skin.

Cheek to Chic Blusher in The Climax- This is a beautiful, warm bronzey blush; the outer circle is a warm bronze while the pop accent in the center is a peachy coral that adds a bright softness. Pigmentation is wonderful with the blushes; I had to dial it down, as usual lol.

Powder & Sculpt Brush- Not the softest brush I've ever felt, but softer than the majority of the ones I own lol. Where this brush excels, however, is the way its small head tucks easily into the hollows of my cheek, as well as having the ability to pick up powder easily but blend and diffuse it effortlessly.

Light Wonder Youth Boosting Foundation- I got it to work for me by mixing 2 drops of chromatic mix in. It will work much better in the winter, when I get paler, which may not be a bad thing, because I find the formula to be more suitable for normal to dry skin types and colder weather. It's a bit moisturizing, and dries to a skin like finish; depending on what primer and skincare you use underneath, the finish can vary a bit but will be somewhat dewy/skin like regardless.

IHughes

I agree with you on all you've said! I also have a slightly lighter Light foundation than I need! The wonder glow is gorgeous, I swatch it in my latest video, it's so beautiful but not over the today all! I haven't got the sculpt brush as it was out of stock, I really want to purchase it though!

iLoveBees

[@]NYCBeautyJunkie[/@] thanks for the awesomely thorough review! What shade did you try in the CT foundation? I saw in the dior thread that you're mocha 060 in dior which is exactly my shade.

elegant-one

I ordered from Beautylish since their based in the Bay Area and I'll get my order faster. My first order I picked up The Sophisticate and Rock Chick palettes, Multi-Miracle Glow Cleanser and Powder & Sculpt brush. The Magic Cream is on backorder, so I placed another order for that. I'm super excited for the palettes. I know their dupable shades but I've read such wonderful things about the texture and pigmentation that I just have to try them!

I really want to try a couple of the nude lipstick shades and one of the lip lacquers. What I noticed just yesterday on Beautylish's website is that they have a pic of how each lipstick looks on a darker skin tone, which I like.

I'm going to hold off on ordering until their preview event tomorrow when I can see the products in person. Hopefully I can keep my spending in check.
I want to know your thoughts on what you got!!!

elegant-one

Same here! I'm gonna for a bit more reviews/swatches etc.

Temptalia has done a few of her products, but I need more!
I need to know more lol. I just saw temptalias & the ones on CT site. I need more :)

Oh, & I just watched a youtube video of a lady who knows nothing about applying mu or doing a video ...geesh it was tragic LOL

IHughes

I just received B*tch Perfect lipstick and it's gorgeous! Just as creamy as the other one I have (Velvet Underground) and a lovely peachy colour, it's quite similar to NARS Biscayne Park but it's creamier and has micro shimmer, I prefer it too! That's my first impression, now I want even more lippies!!

IHughes

Dang it! You just confirmed my purchase of BF. I saw it on Temptalia and thought it looked really pretty. Did you find it long lasting too?
Later today I'll swatch it next to MAC Hue, Angel, Biscayne Park and other nudes I've got. It's the peachiest and creamiest I've got. As you know darker colours last longer than nudes or light ones but it's the most long lasting light shade I've got. It'll be part of my next haul video but I wanted to come over and praise it already haha!

pnfpn

I just ordered Golden Quartz. I have a very long list, but I need more info/swatches
One of my first blog posts was my CT shadow pencils if these help http://pigmentedlips.com/2013/09/17/charlotte-tillbury-colour-chameleon-eyeshadow-pencils-swatch-and-review/

EDIT: Also I feel I should mention Golden Quartz has chunkier glitter and once that got in my eye. It was very painful so exercise some caution when you use it.

Quote:
Originally Posted by IHughes

I just received B*tch Perfect lipstick and it's gorgeous! Just as creamy as the other one I have (Velvet Underground) and a lovely peachy colour, it's quite similar to NARS Biscayne Park but it's creamier and has micro shimmer, I prefer it too!
That's my first impression, now I want even more lippies!!
My BP is a weird texture. It's waxier than my Velvet Underground lipstick so it means I need to warm it up before I apply it and give it some time to settle on the lips otherwise it looks like a hot mess. I had the same problem with Coachella Coral which I ended up selling. I adore the colour of BP on me so I'm not tooo fussed about the extra work.

Ernie

I checked out the line at Bergdorf's yesterday, I got the Vintage Vamp eye palette, Penelope Pink l/s, Ecstasy blush, Sseduction lip glossThe line is high end, reminds me of Tom Ford .

NYCBeautyJunkie

@iLoveBees I tried Dark 10... It's about a shade lighter than my current tan, but I can see that it will work without a hitch in the winter. Dior Star 060 is a pretty good match for me, but moreso for my tan than anything. In Dior Nude I would wear 60 in the summer but 63 in the fall/winter/spring; 63 has a peachy undertone which makes it a bit lighter than Mocha.

@elegant-one I really like the Sophisticate; it's a good, no fuss palette of neutral colors. Very basic, but has the versatility to create natural or more smoked out/dramatic looks. Quality is great as well.

Magic Cream... well, I'm still trying to decide on that one. It's very emollient, which doesn't play well with my combo-oily skin in the summer. I HIGHLY suspect I will love it in the winter; my skin is unforgivably dry at that time, regardless of how much I moisturize. It has an interesting smell too... not good, not bad or nasty, but hard to describe. It's texture is thick, soft and whipped.

Golden Quartz is very pretty; I'm wearing it on my eyes right now for the firs time. Not sure how unique the color will be to those with huge stashes, but it's nonetheless VERY pretty, and unlike anything I have. Of the three chameleon pencils I have, this is the one with the most noticeable sparkle factor/there is some small micro-glitter in it. It's not too flashy, and the texture of the glitter isn't at all grainy or irritating. Having tried Golden Quartz today and Amber Haze yesterday, and I already say that these pencils are fabulous in terms of pigment, blendability and longevity! They stay PUT once set and last all day (I had Amber Haze on for 10 hours yesterday with NO fading or creasing. I did wear a primer underneath though, so I can't guarantee they wont crease on oily lids without a primer underneath).

Another product I'm rrrrrreally liking is her Brow Lift as well; I like it more than Tom Ford's Brow Sculptor, as well as Anastasia's Brow Wiz. The shape of the point is similar to Hourglass's Brow Sculptor, however I find the consistency of Charlotte's to have the ease and pigment that is similar to Anastasia's; it requires little pressure to get great pigment, and is easily blendable. It's a nice little touch and addition to have a brow highlight built in as well.