Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

MissElle12

There are some holiday sneak peeks here:

http://www.milkteef.com/2014/06/sneak-peek-charlotte-tilbury-supermodel.html

The palette. There are also some swatches of the matte revolution lipsticks in the link. I'm looking forward to Love Liberty.

And here are a box of mini lipstick charms:

http://www.britishbeautyblogger.com/2014/07/charlotte-tilbury-lipstick-charms.html

Definitely want to pick these up. I hope all of this comes to US.
The matte lipsticks are everything!! I'm drooling at my desk right now lol...too bad they're not available in the US yet :-(

IHughes

I really want to try the matte lipsticks but shipping is 15 euros to Europe which is a crazy amount of money!

MooseMoose

I want The Rebel palette after seeing T's review, have to pick that up soon. Everything is looking so beautiful

prplhrt21

Net-a-porter has free next day shipping right now Beautylish has free 2 day shipping for orders over $35 Charlottetilbury.com/us says they also have free shipping

ashievic

All of it is up at the Bergdorf Goodman website. Hence, I was correct it would be released today at this store. Please enjoy your goodies. I am still recovering from the TF drain on my wallet....

MissElle12

All of it is up at the Bergdorf Goodman website. Hence, I was correct it would be released today at this store. Please enjoy your goodies. I am still recovering from the TF drain on my wallet....
I called Bergdorf Goodman, they said the counter won't be available in-store until October.

ashievic

I went online and it is all there. That was around 11 am Chicago time. The pre-order was for the complete looks. But the individual pieces were all there and in stock. Of course it could have changed.

ashievic

My personnel shopper at NM and BG handle my online orders too. At times they are able to find me what claims to be out of stock and fill it right away. Oh, what we must endure on our quest to be pretty=pretty!!!!!

NYCBeautyJunkie

I'm at BG as we speak and all of the line isn't available. Vanessa said there are select pieces in stock but the full line won't be here until the 29th. They have a little make shift pop up counter in the middle of the aisle on the beauty floor and they have bunch of items to *show* but not actually in stock unfortunately (I.e, the foundations, all the retoucher shades, etc). Even online, certain shades of certain items are only available for pre order. Also, Charlotte will be here in store on the 7th!!! But yeah, I may finish up my orders online to get all the items I'm lemming without the wait.

MissElle12

Also, Charlotte will be here in store on the 7th!!! But yeah, I may finish up my orders online to get all the items I'm lemming without the wait.
This is great info, thank you so much!! I wonder if she would autograph products the way Tom Ford did when his line debuted at BG.
I placed an order with Nordstrom this morning--just two blushers and a lipstick. Nordies is so slow with the shipping...but I wanted my Notes haha

Did BG have any of the lipsticks to show as well?

NYCBeautyJunkie

They had a ton of lipsticks to show and sell. If you want to order immediately, you can call the number provided for Vanessa above by ashievic. Don't know why they told you there was no counter available till October.

ashievic

Super, glad you got some of your goodies. Oh my dream of actually going to BG.....never been to NYC.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Super, glad you got some of your goodies. Oh my dream of actually going to BG.....never been to NYC.
You would love the beauty level at BG; very pretty, clean and 'classy looking' lol. The CT pop up cart was CONSTANTLY busy; when one customer (who would be on the chair for a half hour or more) was almost done, there were already one or two more customers waiting to be assisted. Didn't help that there was only 2 associates working for awhile before a third finally arrived. Personal shoppers were ushering their clients to the cart which put a lot more pressure on the associates working the cart; it was just a long process if you didn't know what you needed off the bat. In store I got: Airbrush Powder, Feline Flick Pen, Classic Powder Pencil in Audrey, Brow Lift in Brooke and Full Fat Lashes mascara; waiting for one last order from net a porter and then I'll be done with CT for awhile, until the darker Retoucher shades come in store for me to play with. ETA: she will be in store October 7th, not Sept 7th. I didn't clarify.

ashievic

It is official, I have to go to confession, I am jealous and drooling at the same time.....please let me know how you like the products? I thought most of the eyeshadows were pretty dupable. Except one. Plus if I bought too much of her stuff I would have to purchase another acrylic storage unit. Since I have OCD when it come to makeup. Who else puts their lipsticks in order of hues and values????

MissElle12

Thank you @NYCBeautyJunkie! Idk either, it's good to know though some products are available to try out. If the full counter isn't available till 9/29--I guess that's close enough to October.
What did you order from Net a Porter?

IHughes

I've had quite a few of her products for quite a while, I've often featured them on my youtube channel. My most recent purchase and review were the beach sticks. I caved and bought another lipstick and the retouched from Net-a-Porter