Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Icecaramellatte

When it rains, it pours. The line is up on Nordstrom now. I've been wanting to try this line for ages. There are just too many great things coming out at the same time. What's a beauty fiend to do?

pbpink

When it rains, it pours. The line is up on Nordstrom now. I've been wanting to try this line for ages. There are just too many great things coming out at the same time. What's a beauty fiend to do?
it's like a hurricane! a beauty addict should order products one is considering then take it from there! i do not like doing this as possible returns but i don't think CT foundation will be at a counter so how else will i see if CT or TF WINS?!?
close eyes, hit buy button, wait for NEXT WEEK and they figure out what you "NEED"

what are you getting??? THX for head's up doll!

WHERE IS MAGIC CREAM?!?

btw, i spent hours on sunday looking up all of the ingredients, it's legit, for real! i thought it was baloney, it's not! good stuff in there! my worry is that i personally don't like thick creams!

def getting:
miracle glow 3 in 1 balm stuff
wonder glow primer
foundation in one of the med shades or 2 different so i can know for sure

AND
magic cream if it ever appears!!!

so many names with glow it it, gets confusing, or it is my lack of brain cells?

Icecaramellatte

Magic Cream! This is the product that intrigued me the most. Beautylish has a pre-order up for shipping on September 15th and I had been debating whether I should go for that or wait for Nordstrom. I've never ordered from that site before.

As far as the other products, I don't know. I would have to go back and read all the reviews that I read ages ago.

I'm on the Charlotte Tilbury mailing list and subscribe to her Youtube channel and there was a product that debuted recently that looked nice. But I don't see that on Nordstrom. Yes, I really should order something. Can I order just one thing?

pbpink

Magic Cream! This is the product that intrigued me the most. Beautylish has a pre-order up for shipping on September 15th and I had been debating whether I should go for that or wait for Nordstrom. I've never ordered from that site before.

As far as the other products, I don't know. I would have to go back and read all the reviews that I read ages ago.

I'm on the Charlotte Tilbury mailing list and subscribe to her Youtube channel and there was a product that debuted recently that looked nice. But I don't see that on Nordstrom. Yes, I really should order something. Can I order just one thing?
YES! order! we have been waiting a year for her goodies to cross the pond!

i saw beautylish too and you get $10 off first order but if i don't like it, i think it may be a hassle to return - did you sign up at CT site for the US release email? there is a special area to do so, it is launching next week and first 100 orders get magic cream but again i don't want to deal with mail return if i don't like! she has tons of new stuff, on her website you can see video of everything! i have heard that if you have a lot of TF shadows pass on hers (she was mastermind behind TF beauty, I'm sure you know!), heard dolce vita (closest to burnished amber) is most unique - heard great things about her eyeliners, i think pillow talk lip liner is well loved - she has new beach tints, like TF guilt + burnished amber or nars multiples, not sure on reviews - also, there is a new cream shadow + lip color in a small set perfect for bag…also net-a-porter US has 3 sets available, was going to see if it is same price as buying items separate…..oh and net a porter UK was offering free shipping to US on all products so a bunch of IG girls ordered there, a few had customs issues though - i love that website, everything comes in a beautiful black box! ha!

i am after her skin care, i am very PICKY! i hate to say it but chanel skin care products have too much alcohol in them even in sublimage and not enough anti age, i have never used alcohol on face and don't get bad skin, who knows but i don't plan on ever going under a knife so i am on hunt for skincare that is good and i looked up every single ingredient and magic cream is good stuff, also looking at SK II + Chantacaille but CT price point is less than others so i will try hers first!

i know you got stunning TF lippies from fall, anything else yet? what are you thinking of ordering from CT? xx

pnfpn

Her matte lipsticks launched on her site today. I've got 3 sitting in a basket while I wait for some OOS items to come back! Gosh I can't wait.

Icecaramellatte

YES! order! we have been waiting a year for her goodies to cross the pond!

i saw beautylish too and you get $10 off first order but if i don't like it, i think it may be a hassle to return - did you sign up at CT site for the US release email? there is a special area to do so, it is launching next week and first 100 orders get magic cream but again i don't want to deal with mail return if i don't like! she has tons of new stuff, on her website you can see video of everything! i have heard that if you have a lot of TF shadows pass on hers (she was mastermind behind TF beauty, I'm sure you know!), heard dolce vita (closest to burnished amber) is most unique - heard great things about her eyeliners, i think pillow talk lip liner is well loved - she has new beach tints, like TF guilt + burnished amber or nars multiples, not sure on reviews - also, there is a new cream shadow + lip color in a small set perfect for bag…also net-a-porter US has 3 sets available, was going to see if it is same price as buying items separate…..oh and net a porter UK was offering free shipping to US on all products so a bunch of IG girls ordered there, a few had customs issues though - i love that website, everything comes in a beautiful black box! ha!

i am after her skin care, i am very PICKY! i hate to say it but chanel skin care products have too much alcohol in them even in sublimage and not enough anti age, i have never used alcohol on face and don't get bad skin, who knows but i don't plan on ever going under a knife so i am on hunt for skincare that is good and i looked up every single ingredient and magic cream is good stuff, also looking at SK II + Chantacaille but CT price point is less than others so i will try hers first!

i know you got stunning TF lippies from fall, anything else yet? what are you thinking of ordering from CT? xx
Enabler! LOL!
girlhaha.gif

I haven't been on CT site in awhile. I will check out the sign up page. SK II huh? Well, I don't know anything about that line but The RAEviewer - A blog about luxury and high-end cosmetics keeps mentioning the line and her youtube videos and blog posts are what tipped me over the edge in trying Tom Ford products so I've been meaning to take a closer look at them.

You mean what else did I get from Tom Ford or just fall collections in general? I did get the TF blushes and the and the quad. I kind of want the mascara too. If fall collections in general, I need to think about it because fall collections launched so long ago. We are practically in holiday mode now.

Icecaramellatte

Nordstrom took down all the Charlotte Tilbury stuff. Maybe they weren't supposed to put it up. I did notice that everything was for pre-order anyway. I didn't notice that when I first posted about it being up. I don't mind as I need more time to get my funds together. It does make it harder to plot though. Well, it must be coming soon.

stephshopaholic

Anyone windering about beautylish, they're a good site. I got $10 off my first order and it arrived really fast. I ordered Lit cosmetic glitters because they had a deal where you got the free glitter glue kit if you ordered 3 glitters, (plus the $10 off and free shipping). I'll definitely order from them again. I really want to try the charlottes magic cream! How much is the US price on it? I'm intrigued

hitchcockblonde

Anyone windering about beautylish, they're a good site. I got $10 off my first order and it arrived really fast. I ordered Lit cosmetic glitters because they had a deal where you got the free glitter glue kit if you ordered 3 glitters, (plus the $10 off and free shipping). I'll definitely order from them again. I really want to try the charlottes magic cream! How much is the US price on it? I'm intrigued
It was up for pre-order on beautylish a couple days ago and listed at $95. I want to try it but I chickened out on the price when the chance to pre-order came up. One day. I am really looking forward to the launch though, although I might wait until her holiday collection to actually buy anything since what we're getting now is perm. From the sneak peeks I've seen there is going to be some really cute holiday stuff.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Nordstrom took down all the Charlotte Tilbury stuff. Maybe they weren't supposed to put it up. I did notice that everything was for pre-order anyway. I didn't notice that when I first posted about it being up. I don't mind as I need more time to get my funds together. It does make it harder to plot though. Well, it must be coming soon.
Spoke to a Live Chat rep; the items were removed because they SOLD THROUGH their Pre-Sale amount!!! Yikes!!! I expect/hope they will have fresh inventory online come Sep 3rd... if not, I'm sure they'll at the very least, have it in store.

peanut

Spoke to a Live Chat rep; the items were removed because they SOLD THROUGH their Pre-Sale amount!!! Yikes!!! I expect/hope they will have fresh inventory online come Sep 3rd... if not, I'm sure they'll at the very least, have it in store.
Amazing!! If anyone is worried about getting what they want, you can order from the UK Net-a-Porter site with free international shipping (and free returns) right now. The prices are lower than indicated because they deduct VAT. I got my package in 2 days (I live in southwestern US). I was shocked! Unfortunately they don't have the Filmstars on the Go palettes yet. I hope Nordstrom will have them come September.

Icecaramellatte

Wow sold out?. I didn't even think about buying anything in store. I just assumed it would be online only. I wonder which Nordstrom's will have Charlotte Tilbury counters.
Amazing!! If anyone is worried about getting what they want, you can order from the UK Net-a-Porter site with free international shipping (and free returns) right now. The prices are lower than indicated because they deduct VAT. I got my package in 2 days (I live in southwestern US). I was shocked! Unfortunately they don't have the Filmstars on the Go palettes yet. I hope Nordstrom will have them come September.
That's good to know. If I had I would have ordered ages ago. I might do so if I decided to get new products as I didn't really see the new stuff online. edited oh that's right film stars to go is a new product. I knew I saw something new not too long ago. Someone mentioned a holiday collection. I'd like to know more about that.

jebogewf

Unbelievable. Now I'm mad because I chatted with someone last night and they told me - and I had a hunch they were lying to me - that they just "accidentally" put it up too early, so they had to take it down and that everything will be back on the 2nd. I had what I wanted in my cart, but I had to leave for two hours and when I came back, everything was gone. I figured it was something more like that though.

NYCBeautyJunkie

I did this on Monday, and honestly, Net A Porter has me FLOORED; I ordered on Monday night; we're talking 11:15 PM EST (New York) and my package was attempted for delivery (my BF didn't hear the bell, ARGH!!) at 10:50 AM this morning! Amazing for an international shipment coming from London, I think. It prompted me to make another order this morning because it's so fast-- faster than a lot of shipments here in the same country! I have tomorrow off, so I'll be here for when they come by again.

P.S. I wasn't charged ANY duties or taxes as well! One rep thought it was a glitch and said I should cancel to avoid customs issues, but another rep looked into it for me and told me that cosmetics being shipped to were not going to incur any of those fees, so everything was good to go.

ashievic

Bergdorf Goodman will be selling this collection. I thought I would start out slow. I ordered (reserved) the lipstick from the vamp box. I heard the quality of the actual compact is less then wonderful. I would rather deal with BG then a website that has very mixed reviews. Plus BG has free shipping. I have a personal shopper at BG, Vanessa, she is outstanding. Knows her stuff. She is going to a class on these products tomorrow. Anyone wanting to simplify the chase for this collection, please consider calling her. 212-872-8809. She is also able to handle any TF quests for current releases or future ones. I am done chasing this craze. One phone call and it is handled. Makes my life easier. Hope this helps others.

NYCBeautyJunkie

Bergdorf Goodman will be selling this collection. I thought I would start out slow. I ordered (reserved) the lipstick from the vamp box. I heard the quality of the actual compact is less then wonderful. I would rather deal with BG then a website that has very mixed reviews. Plus BG has free shipping. I have a personal shopper at BG, Vanessa, she is outstanding. Knows her stuff. She is going to a class on these products tomorrow. Anyone wanting to simplify the chase for this collection, please consider calling her. 212-872-8809. She is also able to handle any TF quests for current releases or future ones. I am done chasing this craze. One phone call and it is handled. Makes my life easier. Hope this helps others.
Yay, this is great news! BG is easily accessible for me in the city, so it's good to know I can actually look (and touch) at some items that I'm uncertain about in person. Thanks for the info!

P.S. BG should have (possibly select items; not yet sure if it will be the entire range) available on September 3rd. :)

ashievic

I was told they will have it all, just not sold in box sets. As they have at Selfridges such as: Vamp, Starlet, etc. Which os OK for me, how many masacras does one need???? I already have literally 18. Blush is another one, don't get me wrong I love blush, but how many shades of rose does one ever going to use!!!! Again, the container, not the product in it, is suppose to be poorly made. Considering the wear and tear of where I toss my purse, not a good thing.....

NYCBeautyJunkie

Just received my shipping notice from Net-a-Porter; the order I placed this morning is scheduled for delivery TOMORROW. Crazy (good, that is lol).

Latest posts