Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Never2Much

Thanks Katred!

Do they not ship to Canada? Do NOT get the products through Selfridges... I've heard horrible things. But Tilbury now ships direct, and shipping has been super fast. I've been very very pleased.
What did they charge you for shipping to CA? I live in CA myself. I am interested in the Wonder Glow Skin Illuminator.

Ingenue

14.95 POUNDS. Expensive... so order enough to justify the shipping. But it's DHL and it gets here in 3-7 days.

powderprincess

$25 isn't as bad as the $40-45 that selfridges charges. I'm waiting to order more when it launches in NYC. I had ordered some suqqu and CT from selfridges and I was not that impressed with the quads. I do love the bronze and glow duo. I did not try any blush or lipstick.

Ingenue

I didn't mind the shipping because it got here so FAST. And it's packaged so that you get everything in one piece. I've heard of people getting destroyed shipments from Selfridges.

Icecaramellatte

cheerleader.gif
Did anyone see? Nordstrom has a Charlotte Tilbury item up. It is the Bronze and Glow set that Ingenue posted a review of a while back. It is on the Early Access page. I'm so excited. I don't know if I'll get it but maybe it means her line is coming soon. I'd love to try her items. It's funny but I suspected it when I saw a feature of her on the site a few weeks ago.

DILLIGAF

cheerleader.gif
Did anyone see? Nordstrom has a Charlotte Tilbury item up. It is the Bronze and Glow set that Ingenue posted a review of a while back. It is on the Early Access page. I'm so excited. I don't know if I'll get it but maybe it means her line is coming soon. I'd love to try her items. It's funny but I suspected it when I saw a feature of her on the site a few weeks ago.
I saw it as part of the anniversary sale for $110. Can't wait for the rest of the line to get there.

Ingenue

$110???? Sheesh. The conversion is $83.50. What, are they tacking on the international shipping price too?

MissElle12

$110???? Sheesh. The conversion is $83.50. What, are they tacking on the international shipping price too?
Probably. It costs alot to ship things here which are manufactured in Europe with tariffs and all even in bulk. On the flip side, MAC (which is manufactured in North America) is extremely expensive over there.

RaymondKurzweil

That is a bummer about Bar of Gold. I was really tempted because it's that time for me to haul ridiculous amounts of highlighter. Has anyone tried Bardot Beige yet? I'm wondering if it'll even show up with my complexion; Bardot lips are kind of my trademark, so I may just be suckered in.

Ingenue

I decided to pass on the beachsticks because the Laura Mercier version looks stronger and less shimmery. I looked at the Tilbury swatches, and for the price (and shipping), decided to go with Mercier.

Latest posts