Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

elegant-one

nonono.gif

girlhaha.gif
We need to add yet another brand to our addiction?
lol.gif
sigh.gif
NO Kidding babe!

I saw that set on Nordies & I really want to try it. I guess I need to know more about it.

pnfpn

I just looked up reviews and I think you're right! I'm so curious about the light wonder foundation and her eyeshadows as well.
Oh I can talk for days about her foundation. I absolutely love it for 3/4 of the year. It is so lightweight, I can't feel it on my skin once I'me done blending it. The coverage can be built up but I go sheer because I don't need much. The finish looks incredibly natural on me and I find my shade 3 Fair neutral. I would normally wear a 4 Fair but 3 Fair oxidises to a better match for me.

I've sometimes fallen asleep with it on and woken up the next day with my skin looking better!

So disclaimer: I don't use products to mattify my face but I can't wear this foundation in the summer because I get oily. It doesn't do well with oil. I might get the Illamasqua Matte Veil but I don't mind using another foundation in summer anyway because I'm a bit darker than normal.

Here eyeshadows are buttery smooth and blend incredibly! the only thing I don't like in the quads is the pop shade but that's a personal preference since I don't reach for glitter much.

Alysse011

Oh I can talk for days about her foundation. I absolutely love it for 3/4 of the year. It is so lightweight,  I can't feel it on my skin once I'me done blending it. The coverage can be built up but I go sheer because I don't need much. The finish looks incredibly natural on me and I find my shade 3 Fair neutral. I would normally wear a 4 Fair but 3 Fair oxidises to a better match for me. I've sometimes fallen asleep with it on and woken up the next day with my skin looking better! So disclaimer: I don't use products to mattify my face but I can't wear this foundation in the summer because I get oily. It doesn't do well with oil. I might get the Illamasqua Matte Veil but I don't mind using another foundation in summer anyway because I'm a bit darker than normal. Here eyeshadows are buttery smooth and blend incredibly! the only thing I don't like in the quads is the pop shade but that's a personal preference since I don't reach for glitter much.
This made me even more impatient for the line to get to the US! What is your favorite quad? And is her foundation tricky to find a match, or do the shade numbers run fairly true from light to dark?

pnfpn

This made me even more impatient for the line to get to the US! What is your favorite quad? And is her foundation tricky to find a match, or do the shade numbers run fairly true from light to dark?
I would say I am NC 20-25. 4 fair is my better match but I have to go lighter because oxidising - 3 Fair is much too light when I first apply so it does run quite light in the range. I think there's a big gap between 4 and 5 though. Here when you order from her site you get samples of the shade you choose, 1 lighter and 1 darker and a free exchange if it's the wrong shade in the end.

Though over there you actually get samples so :D

The thing is you can apply it so sheerly that you could be inbetween shades and still look fine.

pbpink

would bronze + glow work on nc 35? I'm so tempted to pick it up at nordies! also eyeing TF fall like a hawk!!

Bronwyn

I live in Canada, but I'll be going to England during the holidays. I'm looking at the dolce vita and vintage vamp quads, and wondering which one is better? It's subjective, but just wanna hear people's thoughts on them. Also, looking at the eyeshadow blending brush. I was looking at tom ford, and his stuff is amazing, but this is more affordable comparatively/even to get tom ford I'd have to take a ferry.

pnfpn

I live in Canada, but I'll be going to England during the holidays. I'm looking at the dolce vita and vintage vamp quads, and wondering which one is better? It's subjective, but just wanna hear people's thoughts on them. Also, looking at the eyeshadow blending brush. I was looking at tom ford, and his stuff is amazing, but this is more affordable comparatively/even to get tom ford I'd have to take a ferry.
I own VV and I do use and like it but if I'm honest the prime shade is frosty on my darker eyelids but I enjoy the sort of reddy burgundyness of the colour scheme. Swatch them both if you can before you decide! I associate DV with bronzer looks. I think VV is perfect for winter.

Bronwyn

I own VV and I do use and like it but if I'm honest the prime shade is frosty on my darker eyelids but I enjoy the sort of reddy burgundyness of the colour scheme. Swatch them both if you can before you decide! I associate DV with bronzer looks. I think VV is perfect for winter.
Thanks for your help! I will definitely try to

Latest posts