Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

I started writing down on a Post-It what I was interested in from Chanel, TF, CT etc this season and I ran out of space lol
girlhaha.gif
You need a multi-page tablet for that!. I usually make a list but I haven't yet done that---it certainly will take a bit of the pressure off if I strategize my purchases.

hitchcockblonde

Oh, and I just realized I never posted my swatches from the Norman Parkinson collection. Love both of the items I got, and the packaging is beautiful. I was disappointed in how lightweight they were but they don't feel like plastic. I showed them to my dad and he said he thought they might be made of aluminum.
6556d4f1_image.jpeg
Dreamy Glow Highlighter
d89ca2df_image.jpeg
Colour of Youth
bc606dbb_image.jpeg

Vineetha

noooo see so many things I need lol especially bar of gold!!
Haha yes! The bar of gold was the fist product I associated with the brand! Never got around to getting it though! Wonder if she is bringing it back perm or just for the holidays!

Ingenue

I have the Bronze & Glow from Norman Parkinson and I really like it. Now I'm looking at that highlighter... Hmmm...

Medgal07

Haha yes! The bar of gold was the fist product I associated with the brand! Never got around to getting it though! Wonder if she is bringing it back perm or just for the holidays!
I know---it's so cool---how did we let that one get by???

Medgal07

yes.gif
yup!! I have mailed the CS!!
sigh.gif
I never regained enough confidence to order from them. I hope they're immediately responsive and send another lippie ASAP!
If UPS is their carrier it's no wonder it was a mess---those trucks aren't air-conditioned. I think I'll hold off ordering lippies online until
fall.

Vineetha

[COLOR=0000FF]I never regained enough confidence to order from them.  I hope they're immediately responsive and send another lippie ASAP![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  If UPS is their carrier it's no wonder it was a mess---those trucks aren't air-conditioned.  I think I'll hold off ordering lippies online until[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  fall.[/COLOR]
FedEx!! :pooh: and they don't have a CS number to call!! The number listed goes starlight to voice mail :nono:

Ingenue

wavey.gif
Hey there! Good to see you!!!! Seriously? You didn't like it?

Do you like it better than the Film Star Bronze & Glow? I'm definitely getting the highlighter!
Hey Medgal!

I HATE the Bar of Gold. Like, with every cell in my body. I dedicated half a blog post to it!
lol.gif

http://adventuresinmakeup.com/2014/04/11/product-review-charlotte-tilbury-haul-2/

I definitely prefer the original Bronze & Glow in terms of formula. It's better for my oily skin. I prefer the powder version if I have to choose, but the thing about the cream version is... the sculpt shade is darker. It'll go further on a much wider range of skin tones.