Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

NYCBeautyJunkie

I would love to try the new Bronze & Glow Med-Deep, but I'm wondering if realistically, it's 'deep enough'? I'm NC50, whaddya think y'all?

Icecaramellatte

I would love to try the new Bronze & Glow Med-Deep, but I'm wondering if realistically, it's 'deep enough'? I'm NC50, whaddya think y'all?
Probably not but I liked using the original one in the winter to give a hint of color as I don't like to go too bronzy in the winter so I didn't feel it was a waste. Plus I liked the highlighter so you could probably go that route. I do like the highlighter much better in this duo and the colors just seem warmer overall which suits me fine. But who knows until you/we see it in person.

Yazmin

Received The Dreamy Glow Highlighter this morning; its lovely! Was afraid of how it would translate on my dark skin, but its perfect. Texture is silky and finely milled-- top notch quality.

I'm excited to check this one out!
Quote: Originally Posted by Vineetha

This year's holiday collection!!
http://www.mixedgems.co.uk/2015/07/charlotte-tilbury-christmas-gift-guide-2015/
Is it time already to make holiday collection wish lists?!

Medgal07

I got an email from Beautylish that the new collection will be up there July 22nd, 9pm pst/12am July 23rd est. So maybe Nordstrom will be launching around then also. The packaging is so gorgeous, I think I may get the highlighter and cream blush and Miss Kensington lipstick. The bronzer/highlight packaging is so amazing but I don't use cream products enough to spend $80 just for the packaging. The other two are pricey enough, sigh.
It's on Nordie's. I hear you with the cream product. I have the first one and if this one were a powder I would be all over it!!!

novocainedreams

[COLOR=0000FF]   It's on Nordie's.  I hear you with the cream product.  I have the first one and if this one were a powder I would be all over it!!![/COLOR]
It is!? Oh god... can't buy anything else yet!!! Haha. Or I need to put back something I was about to get. LOL. Oh yes, if it were powder I would snap it up! Since the original is still on my someday list hehe.

Medgal07

Oh yes, if it were powder I would snap it up! Since the original is still on my someday list hehe.
We are being bombarded with new collections
icon_eek.gif

Ingenue

Where are my warm toned beauties? Charlotte did the damn thing with a Medium/Dark offering of Bronze & Glow! I hit pan on my Sculpt shade in the original. This is the best sculpt/highlight combo I've ever used. I'm getting the darker one for two of my main clients. They are gonna be over the MOON!

Icecaramellatte

I don't know if you all saw my post in the highlighter thread but Bergdorf has the Norman Parkinson collection in and the new bronze in glow in medium to dark shade. I passed on the NP highlighter. Shocker but I had to have the darker bronze and glow. Passed on the cream formula. It seems Bergdorf's is having a meet n greet with Charlotte tilbury tomorrow.

NYCBeautyJunkie

I don't know if you all saw my post in the highlighter thread but Bergdorf has the Norman Parkinson collection in and the new bronze in glow in medium to dark shade. I passed on the NP highlighter. Shocker but I had to have the darker bronze and glow. Passed on the cream formula. It seems Bergdorf's is having a meet n greet with Charlotte tilbury tomorrow.
How do you like the darker B&G?

MrsBaine

Do you guys know about the Spring App? The darker B&G is available there, and if you download and do your first order you get $20 off.

Vineetha

Wait...Nordies or CT? I just downloaded the Nordies App.
Spring app !! It's a NY based online shopping app!! ;) Edit: but the 20 off will only apply to orders above 75 and it won't let you club items!! No shopping cart functionality!! Each item would be a single order :dunno:

Latest posts