Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

Hey Medgal!

I HATE the Bar of Gold. Like, with every cell in my body. I dedicated half a blog post to it!
lol.gif

http://adventuresinmakeup.com/2014/04/11/product-review-charlotte-tilbury-haul-2/

I definitely prefer the original Bronze & Glow in terms of formula. It's better for my oily skin. I prefer the powder version if I have to choose, but the thing about the cream version is... the sculpt shade is darker. It'll go further on a much wider range of skin tones.
Money saved---maybe that's why we didn't get it the first time around
icon_eek.gif

I have to stick w/the powder versions---if I get the cream I won't use it----senseless for me.

Vineetha

pompom.gif
OMG guys!! So I never got a response from CS re: the lipstick! But just now Fedex dropped off a package!! LMAO They overnighted the replacement lipstick without even responding to the mail!!
amazed.gif
!! But I am happy lol
girlhaha.gif

bunnypoet

http://www.mixedgems.co.uk/2015/07/charlotte-tilbury-christmas-gift-guide-2015/
Oh my gosh! I want almost all of it, especially the eye shadow/liner duos, the skincare minis, and the travel set.
eeksign.gif
There will be no money left over for me to buy Christmas presents for anyone else. Lol.

awickedshape

:haha: Y[COLOR=0000FF]ou need a multi-page tablet for that!.  I usually make a list but I haven't yet done that---it certainly will take a bit of the pressure off if I strategize my purchases.[/COLOR]
Yes lol But something new always pops up lol
After more than a week I finally got the ms Kensington lipstick and it was squished to the cap :cry: !!
:lol: I would still have to see what the color looked like on me LOL!
Not yet!! But I have to now!! :lol: :idea:
  [COLOR=0000FF]Well while you're at it you might as well share swatches[/COLOR]:haha:
:lmao:

Ernie

:pompom: OMG guys!! So I never got a response from CS re: the lipstick! But just now Fedex dropped off a package!! LMAO They overnighted the replacement lipstick without even responding to the mail!! :whoa: !! But I am happy lol :haha:  
Glad it's all straightened out! I love the lipsticks. Enjoy. :encore:

elegant-one

pompom.gif
OMG guys!! So I never got a response from CS re: the lipstick! But just now Fedex dropped off a package!! LMAO They overnighted the replacement lipstick without even responding to the mail!!
amazed.gif
!! But I am happy lol
girlhaha.gif

pompom.gif
That is so awesome hun!!!! WOOT! Enjoy!

Medgal07

pompom.gif
amazed.gif
!! But I am happy lol
girlhaha.gif

Beautiful Vee. I'm glad it worked out---and so quickly!!! That must have been a common complaint if they responded so fast---they weren't surprised.

beautycool

:pompom: OMG guys!! So I never got a response from CS re: the lipstick! But just now Fedex dropped off a package!! LMAO They overnighted the replacement lipstick without even responding to the mail!! :whoa: !! But I am happy lol :haha:  
Thanks for swatches Hun Is that pink like a baby pink ? Does it remind you of any other lipstick colour?

novocainedreams

I got an email from Beautylish that the new collection will be up there July 22nd, 9pm pst/12am July 23rd est. So maybe Nordstrom will be launching around then also. The packaging is so gorgeous, I think I may get the highlighter and cream blush and Miss Kensington lipstick. The bronzer/highlight packaging is so amazing but I don't use cream products enough to spend $80 just for the packaging. The other two are pricey enough, sigh.