Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

cupcake28

If you LOVE the images on them, I say go for it! It looks like the bags are average quality. The one with the red bathing suit looks like it would be a lovely clutch for a night out!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Oa1FG1Tsx5k

skip to the 10:15 mark...

MissElle12

yahoo.gif
Woo hoo-----I just got the shipping notice for my FS B & G M/D!!! I'm so excited!!! I agree about the highlighters that we've amassed---my daughter had better start liking them
girlhaha.gif
There will be plenty left when I'm gone!!!!
Hi MedGal, where did you find it? I can't seem to find the medium dark on Nordies or on Net a Porter
sigh.gif

cupcake28

My order finally came! I got it in this nice box. I ordered late Friday night/Saturday morning and it shipped out on Monday. I ordered everything from the Charlotte Tilbury website and when I called to check on my order someone answered the phone and I also did receive an order confirmation and tracking info. The only issues I had were that Miss Kensington fell out when I opened her and she was a little smushed at the top. Also, the tube for Hepburn Honey won't stay closed. 1975 also came a teeny bit smushed at the top. Everyone was right, the packaging is not top notch but it is pretty. I find that the bronze and glow has the best packaging and feels sturdy. Excuse my pics, I just wanted to throw some quick swatches up in case anyone was interested.

cupcake28

Swatch time!

L to R: Marie Antoinette, Mona Lisa, Cleopatra

Medium Dark Bronze & Glow
Sculpt on the left, highlight on the right

Dreamy Glow Highlighter

L to R: Miss Kensington, Hepburn Honey, 1975 Red (it does look orange on me, but I love all three of these lippies)
eyelove.gif

Shars

Swatch time!

Dreamy Glow Highlighter

L to R: Miss Kensington, Hepburn Honey, 1975 Red (it does look orange on me, but I love all three of these lippies)
eyelove.gif
Is that the Medium to Dark Bronze & Glow you got? If so, does the darker side translate well. I can't remember your skin tone but I think you may be a shade or two lighter than me.

elegant-one

Swatch time!

Dreamy Glow Highlighter

eyelove.gif
Everything looks so beautiful on you!!!
eyelove.gif

cupcake28

Is that the Medium to Dark Bronze & Glow you got? If so, does the darker side translate well. I can't remember your skin tone but I think you may be a shade or two lighter than me.

Oh my bad, yes, this is the Medium to Dark Bronze and Glow. I am NW43 in Mac, Macao in Nars supposedly 177 in MUFE (never tried the foundation on though- it shows up in my color match). the dark shade looks like a grayish golden color on me. I put it on my face to see and it did not show up as a contour for me. It looks good as an all over the face glow, maybe it would look nice over a tinted moisturizer or something like that. The highlight shade is like a golden peach on my skin, not too orange at all- but both are buildable. If you are looking for a strong contour, this is not it. Hope that helps!

Shars

Oh my bad, yes, this is the Medium to Dark Bronze and Glow. I am NW43 in Mac, Macao in Nars supposedly 177 in MUFE (never tried the foundation on though- it shows up in my color match). the dark shade looks like a grayish golden color on me. I put it on my face to see and it did not show up as a contour for me. It looks good as an all over the face glow, maybe it would look nice over a tinted moisturizer or something like that. The highlight shade is like a golden peach on my skin, not too orange at all- but both are buildable. If you are looking for a strong contour, this is not it. Hope that helps!
Ahh, we're close in shades. I'm somewhere between NW43 and NW45 in MAC and 175 and 177 in MUFE so yes, that does help a great deal. I was hoping the B&G would be darker *pouts*. Ah well, $70 saved haha. I love the dreamy glow highlight on you though. If only I didn't hate working with creams. The lipsticks are beautiful too, especially that 1975!!!

cupcake28

Ahh, we're close in shades. I'm somewhere between NW43 and NW45 in MAC and 175 and 177 in MUFE so yes, that does help a great deal. I was hoping the B&G would be darker *pouts*. Ah well, $70 saved haha. I love the dreamy glow highlight on you though. If only I didn't hate working with creams. The lipsticks are beautiful too, especially that 1975!!!
Ok, good! Yeah, I kind of figured the bronze and glow would not be dark enough, but both colors are very pretty and unlike anything else I have. The Dreamy Glow highlighter is a powder. I don't like creams either! The only thing creamy was the Colour of Youth, which I didn't swatch because I'm not too sure about it yet, but the color looks very pretty. I'm just questioning the longevity of it...
I confess, I bought it for the packaging.
oh.gif

Shars

Ok, good! Yeah, I kind of figured the bronze and glow would not be dark enough, but both colors are very pretty and unlike anything else I have. The Dreamy Glow highlighter is a powder. I don't like creams either! The only thing creamy was the Colour of Youth, which I didn't swatch because I'm not too sure about it yet, but the color looks very pretty. I'm just questioning the longevity of it...
I confess, I bought it for the packaging.
oh.gif
Oh! Why did I think it was a powder? *adds to list*
type.gif
The packaging is stellar!

awickedshape

Swatch time! L to R: Marie Antoinette, Mona Lisa, Cleopatra Medium Dark Bronze & Glow Sculpt on the left, highlight on the right Dreamy Glow Highlighter L to R: Miss Kensington, Hepburn Honey, 1975 Red (it does look orange on me, but I love all three of these lippies) :eyelove:  
Nice haul!

Jayjayy

Swatch time! L to R: Marie Antoinette, Mona Lisa, Cleopatra Medium Dark Bronze & Glow Sculpt on the left, highlight on the right Dreamy Glow Highlighter L to R: Miss Kensington, Hepburn Honey, 1975 Red (it does look orange on me, but I love all three of these lippies) :eyelove:  
Thanks for the swatches :eyelove: I've been searching high and low for WOC swatches of the highlighter. It looks so nice and expensive lol

cupcake28

Thanks for the swatches
eyelove.gif
I've been searching high and low for WOC swatches of the highlighter. It looks so nice and expensive lol
You're welcome. Yes girl, my hand was shaking when I hit "submit", lol. I was like, Damn Gina! Whyyyyy!!! Me and Charlotte are going to break up if she doesn't changer her ways! Yeah, but the highlighter is really pretty and subtle, but you can build it up. If you are looking for more of a super pow, I'd go with Champagne Pop. They look like they are probably similar in color. I just really loved the packaging...

Jayjayy

You're welcome.  Yes girl, my hand was shaking when I hit "submit", lol.  I was like, Damn Gina!  Whyyyyy!!!  Me and Charlotte are going to break up if she doesn't changer her ways!  Yeah, but the highlighter is really pretty and subtle, but you can build it up.  If you are looking for more of a super pow, I'd go with Champagne Pop.  They look like they are probably similar in color.  I just really loved the packaging... 
Hmm...I bought CP after swatching in store but haven't gotten my hands on it yet. That packaging is gorgeous I agree. And I prefer more subtle easy to apply highlighters. Y'all got me out here shopping all outside my price range, losing my damn mind :haha: I'll probably wait until it's OOO then go on a frantic hunt like I normally do! It would be my most expensive single makeup item ever.

Latest posts