Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

Medgal07

Okay. I'm going to have to wait until I can see the Medium/Dark one in person before I decide to get it (online of course lol).
I think the Med/Dk would work best for you Shars. Just based on you current Avi you appear cool toned---is that right? I think it would be gorgeous on you.

Shars

I think the Med/Dk would work best for you Shars. Just based on you current Avi you appear cool toned---is that right? I think it would be gorgeous on you.
I'm hoping it does. It reminds me a lot of a Sleek contour duo I have with the orange toned highlighter. I just want to see if the darker colour would be an obvious bronzer on me even if it's not deep enough to be a contour shade, which I suspect it isn't. I am neutral to cool, yes.

Medgal07

I just got the CT DG Highlighter & I REALLY love it. It so soft & pretty on. Its more of a candlelight shade.
pompom.gif
OH YAY!!!! I'm glad you love it. Nordies still has not yet shipped mine!!! I find that spritzing the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
on my face not only gives a healthy glow to my skin but it also enhances my highlighter.

eyelove.gif

elegant-one

pompom.gif
OH YAY!!!! I'm glad you love it. Nordies still has not yet shipped mine!!! I find that spritzing the Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist
on my face not only gives a healthy glow to my skin but it also enhances my highlighter.

eyelove.gif
They still haven't! geesh. OMGosh, I cannot wait to get that Tatcha mist
flower.gif
Can I spray it on my chest & make it glow
girlhaha.gif

LOVE the CT highlighter powder. Its sooooo silky refined & for me, its the perfect amount of glow/highlight. I feel like I've been on the Meddy/Vee highlight train
choochoo.gif

Yazmin

I just caved and bought Dreamy Glow from Beautylish. Almost ordered it from Nordies to get y cash back, but decided a quicker turnaround was worth more, and I get my Beautylish orders in a day's time.

Medgal07

cheerleader.gif
Would it be blasphemous if I said it may be my favorite highlighter yet
amuse.gif
I kept wondering if the new TF one can compete lol.
They still haven't! geesh. OMGosh, I cannot wait to get that Tatcha mist
flower.gif
Can I spray it on my chest & make it glow
girlhaha.gif

LOVE the CT highlighter powder. Its sooooo silky refined & for me, its the perfect amount of glow/highlight. I feel like I've been on the Meddy/Vee highlight train
choochoo.gif

I'm so excited for you and I'm glad you love it. Do you love it more than Cruel Gardenia??? Don't answer that!!!

lmao.gif
RE: Tatcha Mist. I've been using it before my primer as a moisturizer and then to set & hydrate after I put my makeup on. I don't prefer the scent--it's
non-descript IMHO but the affect of this stuff is awesome. You often wear a no-makeup look w/ just balls----- well this will be amazing over your balls!!! We're glad
you're on the train!!!
party.gif

Quote: Originally Posted by Yazmin

I just caved and bought Dreamy Glow from Beautylish. Almost ordered it from Nordies to get y cash back, but decided a quicker turnaround was worth more, and I get my Beautylish orders in a day's time.
cheerleader.gif
Yay. I hope you love it Yazmin!!! I had to go onto my Nordies account to find out that my DG shipped 7/21 and will be here on Monday. I haven't yet gotten a
shipping notice via Email from Nordies. They were buried in orders during their anniversary sale.

elegant-one

I'm so excited for you and I'm glad you love it. Do you love it more than Cruel Gardenia??? Don't answer that!!!

lmao.gif
RE: Tatcha Mist. I've been using it before my primer as a moisturizer and then to set & hydrate after I put my makeup on. I don't prefer the scent--it's
non-descript IMHO but the affect of this stuff is awesome. You often wear a no-makeup look w/ just balls----- well this will be amazing over your balls!!! We're glad
you're on the train!!!
party.gif

I love all of them actually. They are all just different enough in shade that there's not a one that I don't like. I still REALLY love Cruel Gardenia! I wore it the other day with the Dior pink blush stick & it was sooo darn pretty. I think the CT on is everyday pretty.

JUST BALLS!
girlhaha.gif
Ok, so I'm really glad you explained how & when you where the Tatcha mist because I know nothing about it. Give me glowy skin please
pretty.gif

Oh no the smell...does it smell like monkey balls?

cupcake28

I love all of them actually. They are all just different enough in shade that there's not a one that I don't like. I still REALLY love Cruel Gardenia! I wore it the other day with the Dior pink blush stick & it was sooo darn pretty. I think the CT on is everyday pretty.

JUST BALLS!
girlhaha.gif
Ok, so I'm really glad you explained how & when you where the Tatcha mist because I know nothing about it. Give me glowy skin please
pretty.gif

lmao.gif
rofl.gif
th_wiggle2.gif

Yazmin

cheerleader.gif
Yay. I hope you love it Yazmin!!! I had to go onto my Nordies account to find out that my DG shipped 7/21 and will be here on Monday. I haven't yet gotten a
shipping notice via Email from Nordies. They were buried in orders during their anniversary sale.
I hope I do, too. I was going back and forth over what to get. Couple of Beautylish employees had reached out to me directly in advance of the launch to take my pre-order, but I wasn't ready then. I love that they have swatches on a darker skin tone available, so that was what pushed me over the edge. I've already gotten the shipping notice!

Medgal07

JUST BALLS!
girlhaha.gif
pretty.gif

Oh I'm glad to hear that about your highlighters----that means there's room in your heart for more
greengrin.gif
That
CG/Dior combo sounds lovely! I wish I could wear my balls directly on my skin the way that you do. I've tried it
twice and nearly scratched my face off---it itched so badly. I think you'll be pleasantly surprised with balls +
Tatcha Mist. I did it with Algenist Ultra Light UV Defense Fluid, SPF 50, then Eminence Sun Defense
Mineral Powder. I finished w/Tatcha Mist and I looked like I was wearing an illuminating foundation!

Sis, I don't think I could do Monkey Ball scent for anything.
girlhaha.gif
It's not an offensive scent but it doesn't make
me swoon either. I think they can work on that.

Medgal07

I hope I do, too. I was going back and forth over what to get. Couple of Beautylish employees had reached out to me directly in advance of the launch to take my pre-order, but I wasn't ready then. I love that they have swatches on a darker skin tone available, so that was what pushed me over the edge. I've already gotten the shipping notice!
AWESOME!!!!! I can't wait to hear what you think one you get to wear it!
th_DANCE.gif

Latest posts