Charlotte Tilbury Makeup...

xfarrax

Thank you!!! That's pretty with an uncanny similarity to the rev d' orient except for the golden shade and of course the stars!! I think this is her first palette that can be used both wet & dry too right??
All the shades are super pigmented as they are when dry but I think they will definately be amaze balls if wet will swatch wet tomorrow. I'm so in love with it!! Gona pair it/ layer it with TF cream colors tomorrow - I have a feeling they will work well together. Didn't check the lipstick which is in the collection may go back next week and check it, looked very much like a mix between bitch perfect and Hepburn honey from the glimpse I got.

Medgal07

Didn't check the lipstick which is in the collection may go back next week and check it, looked very much like a mix between bitch perfect and Hepburn honey from the glimpse I got.
I'm wearing the Chanel palette today. I constructed a smokey eye but I wanted to tone it down for daytime. I used the Chanel IDO, Èbloui as a base and then put the
black shadow. The look is so amazing. I'm wearing Chanel Foudroyante lipstick for the first time since I got it, and I LOVE it!

I have Hepburn Honey and it's now among my favorite nudes!!!

elegant-one

Yeah..Happy Belated Birthday Elegant!!! forgot to post this sooner!!!!
pompom.gif
cheerleader.gif
Thank You for the lovely wishes - I really appreciate it!!!
friends.gif

xfarrax

I[COLOR=0000FF]'m wearing the Chanel palette today.  I constructed a smokey eye but I wanted to tone it down for daytime.  I used the Chanel IDO, Èbloui as a base and then put the[/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  back shadow.  The look is so [/COLOR][COLOR=0000FF]amazing.  I'm wearing Chanel Foudroyante lipstick for the first time since I got and I LOVE it![/COLOR] [COLOR=0000FF]  I have Hepburn Honey and it's now among my favorite nudes!!![/COLOR]
Yep I wear Hepburn honey everyday!! It's in my makeup bag that I carry along with mac sensual spark and mac moody bloom. They seem to be the colours working for me at the moment. Your smokey eye sounds beaut!! Will try take a pic of my eye makeup have the tilbury palette on today, wore TF spice and a bare minerals bb shadow underneath. Hopefully it doesn't crease as I have a long day today wore some subtle lashes with it too along with a winged liner. Also used black scotch gel liner by bobbi in the water liner (absolutely in love with that) I haven't touched black kohl in months

Medgal07

Your smokey eye sounds beaut!! Will try take a pic of my eye makeup have the tilbury palette on today, wore TF spice and a bare minerals bb shadow underneath. Hopefully it doesn't crease as I have a long day today wore some subtle lashes with it too along with a winged liner. Also used black scotch gel liner by bobbi in the water liner (absolutely in love with that) I haven't touched black kohl in months
Thank you. You look sounds lovely---you have gorgeous eyes. Hepburn Honey is so easy to wear. I like topping it with YSLs Glossy stain in Beige Peau # 40. This is
my HG gloss to wear with nude lipsticks.

peanut

By the way, the Filmstar on the Go palettes are online at charlottetilbury.com. Several months ago I had ordered Breakfast at Tiffany's from the UK site. Really liked the e/s, but found the blush too sheer. So this time I ordered Some Like It Hot. Hope it's nice. Now if only the matte lipsticks would pop up!! Hate waiting till next year. It's the best formula I've tried so far!

Medgal07

By the way, the Filmstar on the Go palettes are online at charlottetilbury.com. Several months ago I had ordered Breakfast at Tiffany's from the UK site. Really liked the e/s, but found the blush too sheer. So this time I ordered Some Like It Hot. Hope it's nice. Now if only the matte lipsticks would pop up!! Hate waiting till next year. It's the best formula I've tried so far!
Would love to hear what you think of Some Like it Hot when you get it.

nanluvsbutee

WHEEEEEEEN is this being released at Nordies???!!! Argh! They are SOOOO much SLOOOOWER than all of the other retailers!
rants.gif

Bronwyn

WHEEEEEEEN is this being released at Nordies???!!! Argh! They are SOOOO much SLOOOOWER than all of the other retailers!
rants.gif
Also beautylish! nobody seems to know when they'll be here. Ordering cosmetics whilst living in canada can be a bit frustrating.

Vineetha

Also beautylish! nobody seems to know when they'll be here. Ordering cosmetics whilst living in canada can be a bit frustrating. 
I checked with beautylish too and they had no clue. Got my mail & promised a notification once it's up though!!

Rebellefleur

ive always wanted to try this brand.. and that fallen angel quad is gorgeous!! why doesn't nordstrom online have this palette on there?! ):

Medgal07

ive always wanted to try this brand.. and that fallen angel quad is gorgeous!! why doesn't nordstrom online have this palette on there?! ):
Nordstrom has seemingly been late to the party with new collections. They were the last to get the most recent Tom Ford release too!

Latest posts